Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (93478 Views)

Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix / Mother And Daughter Who Looks So Much Alike Goes Nude (see Photos / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by daveblessed(m): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:
mteww...how is this news......
but u still dropped by....u 4 skip to d oda stories wey b news na...it's a free world
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:
mteww...how is this news......

I am sure i can play tabletennis on your extremely flat behind undecided
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
You don't have any and you wants to see mine it doesn't work that way
so which way will work
I should show my
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobodys(f): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

I am sure i can play tabletennis on your extremely flat behind undecided
oo please it's morning.. quote someone else am not in a goodmood....
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2017
I'll smash both mother and daughter , a ménage won't be bad either
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Ojuororun(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin YEAHHHH LIKE MOUHER LIKE SON ........DEY LUK LIKE TWINS ..........NA ONE PESIN GO DEY Bleep DEM P***Y NA? Hhaaa .....abeg question which p***y go sweet pass?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by biacan2(f): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2017
amani63:
so which way will work I should show my
You nor what to do so get busy now
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
You nor what to do so get busy now
nne seriously I don't know
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by biacan2(f): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2017
amani63:
nne seriously I don't know
Put it on
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobodys(f): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2017
daveblessed:
but u still dropped by....u 4 skip to d oda stories wey b news na...it's a free world
I just cudnt help it.........
...nairaland is losing it
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2017
Do you know what viral means?
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by godofuck231: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
This mum and daughter prove the apple does not fall far from the tree...

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photo-bootylicious-mum-and-daughter-go.html

To know what a woman would look like in her later years, first of all go down low, find her mother, take dressing and salute for the one yashes, and the two yash.

Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
Put it on
OK just for you after you view it I will remove it
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by biacan2(f): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2017
amani63:
OK just for you after you view it I will remove it
Lol
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Iamtipsyy(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2017
Opens can of vaseline, takes some out applies on hand and feet. Goes bk to sleep
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
Lol
Nne I have put it so view
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by biacan2(f): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2017
amani63:
Nne I have put it so view
This my fighting friend..... funny
check it out
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
This my fighting friend..... funny
check it out
so this is how beautiful you are
I Come the fight you
Forgive me
You will do one favour for me,you will have to remove it before striker will come take you away from me
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by biacan2(f): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2017
amani63:
so this is how beautiful you are
I Come the fight you
Forgive me
You will do one favour for me,you will have to remove it before striker will come take you away from me
Funny things are easily said

Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
Funny things are easily said
how you think is funny or am not serious about it
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by biacan2(f): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2017
amani63:
how you think is funny or am not serious about it
Check this out
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Lexusgs430: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2017
They say, look at your mother inlaw well..... That's how your wife would end up..........
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
Check this out
you wan kill me with beauty
I beg tell me when we will go for introduction
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:
oo please it's morning.. quote someone else am not in a goodmood....

what happened? was someone ironing on your flat back side and burnt your back by mistake? grin

Relax its Christmas baby, the season of good cheer and joy. You have no reason not to be in a good mood
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by centboy123456(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
Why do you guys on these forum always try to showcase this spirit of begging that's in you

begging is not a.crime if u have give to someone who don't have Nigeria is hard show love to one another
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by biacan2(f): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2017
amani63:
you wan kill me with beauty
I beg tell me when we will go for introduction
When you're done joking lemme know Hahahahahhe
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Harrynight(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2017
buh let be real here.... watz d old woman encouraging d slayqueen to be doin

jus to atrract us abi? issokay we don see'am

#Smh cos all dey hav to offer is Butt
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by biacan2(f): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2017
centboy123456:

begging is not a.crime if u have give to someone who don't have Nigeria is hard show love to one another
Read what you just wrote this time slowly
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by bobo93(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2017
cool
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
When you're done joking lemme know Hahahahahhe
I don't know why you think am joking
I mean what ever I said,you know the next step now
Is to get hold of your contact
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2017
is this what women has been refuced to? viral "back side"
in the near future our children have to visit the museum to see what real women looks like. it's sad.
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2017
I talk am, big ass is hereditary. grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.