Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (93476 Views)

Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix / Mother And Daughter Who Looks So Much Alike Goes Nude (see Photos / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
I talk am, big ass is hereditary. grin.
why you no have one
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2017
amani63:
why you no have one
I get nyash angry.
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by centboy123456(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
Read what you just wrote this time slowly

tech me how to write English na teacher someone ask for help and u are saying that I don't know
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by joenor(m): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2017
Na this one person dey call Odudu....
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
I get nyash angry.
na you know
One day you will have to proof it
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Harrynight(m): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
I talk am, big ass is hereditary. grin.

now i knw where u got urs from grin
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by donqx: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2017
damn
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2017
Harrynight:

now i knw where u got urs from grin
Funny enough, mine is from paternal side.
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Konkoja: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2017
ogaJona:
I'm more attracted to the mother
Toy boy spotted grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by centboy123456(m): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2017
Kingsley10000:
DOGGY STYLE WON'T BE BAD

am telling u my nigga
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by IVORY2009(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2017
amani63:
I don't know why you think am joking
I mean what ever I said,you know the next step now
Is to get hold of your contact

Do u want to do frog jump? Common keep off...

Bloody civilian

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2017
Homeboiy:
I don't give a shot
even if the ikebe dey blow groundnuttttt
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by abayole: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2017
No DNA needed....
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2017
The doctor recommends 1 dose of mummy in the morning...and 5 doses of daughter all night tongue
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by centboy123456(m): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2017
Kingsley10000:
THEIR FUTURE IS BEHIND THEM...na this kind ass i dey chop

lol my guy na dis one sweet pass oh
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by williamdeluxe(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2017
Dix kind of ass kan only kum 4rm naija....
bliv me both ass has score more goals dan Swansea nd westbrom combined... #bootiegoals#....me likey
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by centboy123456(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2017
Esepayan:

he was just kidding .......from all ur comments i ve seen it is obvious u are a very broke lady..........and local .......so don't flatter urself na u need help pass for this forum

don't mine that broke ass girl
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by toyoC1(f): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2017
mothers butt looks like a danfo backside.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Iseoluwani: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2017
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What's your problem? Don't you have respect? Evil thing! A woman dresses well and has such backside and u call her a slut? Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people aswear

Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Harrynight(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
Funny enough, mine is from paternal side.

hmmm i talk am, i knew cant b man made, dat urs go b from within.... runs in d fam #lol
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by DedeNkem: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2017
Beautiful and sexy daughter and mother.
The daughter is one hell of a hot chic. Damn!!
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2017
banre:
Nawa o.... Like mother like daughter. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
This is what happens when a practising ashawo finally gets married and gives birth to an intending ashawo
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Kingsley10000: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2017
centboy123456:

lol my guy na dis one sweet pass oh
U SELF DEY LIKE BETA THINGS,WEY U DEY,MAKE I FIND U ONE
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Georgeisco2007: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
This mum and daughter prove the apple does not fall far from the tree...

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photo-bootylicious-mum-and-daughter-go.html

Buhari self. I guess that's one of those 3 million jobs u have created
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by SUPERBOY2309(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2017
i no go talk, just passing by
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by nazablossom(f): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2017
Natural endowment
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by luvlymabel: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2017
can't stop laughing
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Abdul3391(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
shocked I can see her inheritance right there
I too like u
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by Deo1986(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2017
won't mind banging the mother if i'm married to the daughter.
Re: Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral by IVORY2009(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2017
nazablossom:
Natural endowment

Natural resources....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.