Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Doctors And Nurses Assist Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors And Nurses Assist Me (621 Views)

Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) / Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors And Nurses Assist Me by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2017
Okay calm down, this isn't an appeal for health or financial assistance but an emotional and romantic one. tongue I need a cute doctor or nurse in Lagos for a relationship. She has to come from Akwa Ibom, sorry personal preference wink, so if you have that colleague you want to suggest please feel free. I need a jovial and smart babe. Ages 20 - 25. A medical student is also fine. Thanks
Re: Doctors And Nurses Assist Me by Lovetinz(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Good decision.
Where is a medical school near you?
Put on your shoes and get moving...
grin
Re: Doctors And Nurses Assist Me by oxypress: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Love has no tribal dimention.
Re: Doctors And Nurses Assist Me by Mcsenior(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
For natural home made remedies for all kinds of deadly infections & diseases, visit NATURAL REMEDY LAB for free guide.
Re: Doctors And Nurses Assist Me by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lovetinz:
Good decision.
Where is a medical school near you?
Put on your shoes and get moving...
grin
Go away jor... grin Can't you help me with that colleague of yours?
Re: Doctors And Nurses Assist Me by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
oxypress:
Love has no tribal dimention.
I totally agree, but I've chosen how I want to fall in love tongue
Re: Doctors And Nurses Assist Me by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
I've not had any contact yet, people what's up? PM me or link me to a friend, let's talk.
Re: Doctors And Nurses Assist Me by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2018
Boltzman:
I've not had any contact yet, people what's up? PM me or link me to a friend, let's talk.
Still available.
Re: Doctors And Nurses Assist Me by oxypress: 6:04am On Jan 03, 2018
Oga, for helep to come you go place your cv for here now: pissure, age, the kain work wey you dey do, how much dem dey pay you for month by month, how much insurance dey on ya head, na wich moto you dey drive, haw meny house you get for VI etc etc; dem say make I ask you fest o, so make you no vex, helep dey for koner.
Re: Doctors And Nurses Assist Me by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2018
oxypress:
Oga, for helep to come you go place your cv for here now: pissure, age, the kain work wey you dey do, how much dem dey pay you for month by month, how much insurance dey on ya head, na wich moto you dey drive, haw meny house you get for VI etc etc; dem say make I ask you fest o, so make you no vex, helep dey for koner.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You no serious? I be fine boy, money dey plenty, tongue make she slide into my DM make we yan better. She be nurse or doctor, which one?

(1) (Reply)

Glutathione Skin Whitening Injections In Dubai / Goitre Surgery / All High Blood Pressure Patients Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.