Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

How To Make Up For Mistakes In School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make Up For Mistakes In School. (373 Views)

WOW! These Are The Mostly Deadly & Expensive Construction Mistakes In The World / Some Of The Costliest Mistakes In Human History / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Up For Mistakes In School. by justseyi(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2017
How to make up for mistakes in school.
What’s school life without a few regrets? It’s the holiday and you are probably reading this post real quick before going to have fun with a couple of friends, and family too; you probably would reflect on something you did wrong when school was in session and for some seconds it would make you feel really bad. Well I’m not a psychologist so I can’t really tell you what to do to make you feel better, but here are the things that work for me

Don’t regret, learn – Regrets are a complete waste of time, don’t see your mistakes as something to waste time from, see them as experiences that you’d live long enough to encounter again, and by the second time you’d know what to do right , except of course you killed someone then you could report yourself to the police

Talk to someone – yes talk to someone about it. Just make sure the person isn’t stupid. And if you are like me and you barely trust anybody then you can consider getting a diary and talk to yourself through the diary or write a poem, if you have such talent. It help. A couple of my poems have been challenges I went through at that time.
Make people around you happy – it’s more like bribing yourself. So when the thought of what you did wrong comes to your mind. You can defend yourself from yourself on the good stuff you have done. But on one condition! Be remorseful

Don’t make a “new semester/session” resolution. – I hate resolutions that have name tags. If you made a mistake and you want to make up for it. Don’t wait for the new session or semester before you start working on it. 99% of the time it never works. Your resolution should start the moment you realised you’ve made a mistake.

Have a lovely holiday. Don’t forget to sign up to my student forum

https://www.studentvillage.one

(1) (Reply)

Microhard: One Thousand Quotes Of SIR A-ONE / Best Education Project Topics With Abstract / Amazing Facts (did You Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.