Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,664 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Diamond Platnumz Officially Declares Ugadan Socialite As His Choosen One - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Platnumz Officially Declares Ugadan Socialite As His Choosen One (671 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As / Zlantan Ibile Beaten In Ugadan? / "I Am The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria" — Diamond Platnumz Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Platnumz Officially Declares Ugadan Socialite As His Choosen One by Sleempapa(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Tanzanian singer, Diamond Platnumz has
officially declared the mother of his two
children and Ugandan socialite Zari Hassan as
his chosen one, in a clear message sent out
to his former side-chick and babymama,
Hamisa Mobett.
The declaration comes days after Mobetto
blasted Zari and also went ahead to claim that
she secretly got married to Diamond in Dubai.
Sharing series of photos with Zari Hassan on
Instagram, the East African singer captioned
one of the photos, 'THE CHOSEN
ONE!?.....OBIMOO!? KIGOMA MWISHO WA
RELI!?' and wrote on another 'Look at the back
and I look at the front so that nobody can
dare across our line.'

SOURCE;

http://greenloaded.org/celebrities/diamond-platnumz-officially-declares-ugadan-socialite-as-his-choosen-one/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Diamond Platnumz Officially Declares Ugadan Socialite As His Choosen One by Talasuma(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
always on white
Re: Diamond Platnumz Officially Declares Ugadan Socialite As His Choosen One by Hotshawarma(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:
Choi who be that toto house wey dey follow am so man I must hammer o I want to do damage to some people's future wives
Same way someone else will do damage to your future wife...
cruzita:
No one is ugly,they are just broke
Obasanjo is...

Re: Diamond Platnumz Officially Declares Ugadan Socialite As His Choosen One by cruzita(f): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
No one is ugly,they are just broke

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz Officially Declares Ugadan Socialite As His Choosen One by Benjom(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
It's your time.

(1) (Reply)

John Legend Celebrates Year 2017 With Adorable Photos Of Him And His Family / F*ck International Collaborations, Drake No Be God - Davido (video) / Amazing Ice Sculptures From The International Ice & Snow Festival In China(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.