Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Scam: Please Beware Of This Fake Mrs Peace Ibiyeomie Instagram Handle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam: Please Beware Of This Fake Mrs Peace Ibiyeomie Instagram Handle (1292 Views)

Please, beware of 1xbet, they scammed me. / Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! / Be Wary Of This Fake Custom Officer Who Swindled 450,000 Naira From My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam: Please Beware Of This Fake Mrs Peace Ibiyeomie Instagram Handle by princemol: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
Today this fake Peace Ibiyeomie handle tried to scam me but he never knew I was only playing along. Here is all our chats. In the process he dropped his account details, though he has blocked me by now. This guy must be exposed to stop scamming others and also to stop using this innocent woman of God's name to dupe people. Mod please do the needful to expose this evil.

Re: Scam: Please Beware Of This Fake Mrs Peace Ibiyeomie Instagram Handle by princemol: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
Continuation

Re: Scam: Please Beware Of This Fake Mrs Peace Ibiyeomie Instagram Handle by yunnyp(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
princemol:
Today this fake Peace Ibiyeomie handle tried to scam me but he never knew I was only playing along. Here is all our chats. In the process he dropped his account details, though he has blocked me by now. This guy must be exposed to stop scamming others and also to stop using this innocent woman of God's name to dupe people. Mod please do the needful to expose this evil.

Moderators: OAM4J , Mynd44 this post should be move to front page.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Scam: Please Beware Of This Fake Mrs Peace Ibiyeomie Instagram Handle by Marcofranz(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
That's how they scam gullible Nigerians. All in the name of miracle. Thank God for the op. The idiot even wants a confirmation grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scam: Please Beware Of This Fake Mrs Peace Ibiyeomie Instagram Handle by Emmytes(m): 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Their is no difference between him and the real Mrs peace.

They are all scammers. sad

1 Like

Re: Scam: Please Beware Of This Fake Mrs Peace Ibiyeomie Instagram Handle by passionate88: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
Make una push this story go front page na
Re: Scam: Please Beware Of This Fake Mrs Peace Ibiyeomie Instagram Handle by buskie13(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
passionate88:
Make una push this story go front page na
if you get power push am na?

this one no reach wetin suppose dey FP

rubbish,case of thief rob thief
Re: Scam: Please Beware Of This Fake Mrs Peace Ibiyeomie Instagram Handle by aspirebig: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
That is serious
Re: Scam: Please Beware Of This Fake Mrs Peace Ibiyeomie Instagram Handle by MrOlai: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
Emmytes:
Their is no difference between him and the real Mrs peace.

They are all scammers. sad

Lol.

This is actually a similar technique many of our religious leaders use in scamming their followers!
Re: Scam: Please Beware Of This Fake Mrs Peace Ibiyeomie Instagram Handle by passionate88: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
buskie13:
if you get power push am na?

this one no reach wetin suppose dey FP

rubbish,case of thief rob thief
any of them don thief your money before?

(1) (Reply)

Prisoners Who Escaped And Were Never Found / Kidnapper Caught In The Act By Egbeda OSPAC Group In Rivers State / Nigerian Lecturer Dies After A Racist Attack In Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.