Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,948 members, 7,845,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) (62453 Views)

18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb / How Much Did You Save In 2017? / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Kemyem: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2017
Hedonistically:
Mark Zuckerberg would become the world's richest in some years time.

PM not working... My email is in the signature.
sent
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by adims96(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2017
we will get there soon #believe
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Adexy4us(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2017
honestly I don't need up to this at all to be happy

2 Likes

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Explorers:
The richest billionaires in the world added a cool $1 trillion to their collective wealth in 2017 with Amazon's Jeff Bezos raking in the most.

New figures from Bloomberg show that the world's 500 richest people saw their wealth expand this year from $4.4 trillion to more than $5.3 trillion.

Booming stock markets saw their wealth soar four times more than they did in 2016.

Other key factors from Bloomberg's report indicate that the US had the largest presence on the Billionaire's Index, with 159 billionaires adding a collective $315 billion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5215353/Worlds-richest-1-trillion-richer-2017.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

These guys were faithful with their tithes, that was why things can't be tight for them in fact they have overcome poverty.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by lloyds(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Big gates give a huge part of his fortune to charity,.but yet he keeps getting richer. Lesson for Africans and greed.
Buffet also does same.

2 Likes

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Mechejy: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Reference:

How many times will this be said. That tithng is for the building of the kingdom of God. It is understood by God's people and its reward system is of God whether material or spiritual. As the American financial system is different from the Nigerian one so is God's different from man. Trying to compare the two is baseless. There have been wealthy people, influential people, powerful people in the world right from creation and will be till the end of time. It has nothing to do with God. Any man who applies the principles of success consistently will become successful and experience worldly success but only those who apply God's principles of success will have Godly success. The one called 'good' success.
oyedepo,oyakhilome,oritsejafor will be wishing they come be thier church member.these men wil be saying give dat tithe to buy private ship.ugwum queen comy ohaechesi abi na lie?
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2017
alexistaiwo:
This world is not fair.
And here I am only N143,000 (shout-out to bet9ja) richer throughout the year

In other news......

Can we have a minute silence to mourn the fuel wasted in the course of the president son accident.
I am not showing any empathy for the president son because his life is not different and special than thousands of people killed indiscriminately under his father watch.
But to waste precious fuel during this scarcity.......

That's some bleeped up shiiit.

Rant over

Is the president of their country the same clueless guy that led them into recession in the 1970s to 1980s

Do they have to contend with epileptic power supply, lack of credit facilities, insurgency which might limit the economic opportunities in a country, corruption nko?

Look around the country and tell me how a low class citizen can be rich in this country without compromising on his moral standards.

Mr Man, Nigeria is a hell on earth.
Never ever compare what's obtainable abroad to this shithole

Stop being dumb.With or without a clueless president,one can succeed.The US presidents of that time weren't as flawless as you think
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Stop being dumb.With or without a clueless president,one can succeed.The US presidents of that time weren't as flawless as you think
And who said that we wouldn't succeed?

Next time be polite.
Why call me dumb?
I am letting it slide this time
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by tealaw(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2017
blingxx:

Thunder fire happiness if i can get that kind of money.

1 Like

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2017
InvertedHammer:
/
The most important thing is that none of these fellows live in the church.
They are not waiting for God to pick their calls. They went out there and did something with their lives. No Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome to preach prosperity to them. They are not handing out 10% annually to another man as seed money to prosper. Yet some people cannot figure it out.

//
yes!! and they can not figure it out because not only they have been brainwashed they are Adamantly stupid! wealthy people do not go church because they are not waiting for the GoD they have created to control the poor to bless them, because they own the God ( money)
you will also find that they will live longer than those Irritatingly stupid and ignorant people who fast;pray and sleep in the church every day.

3 Likes

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by IamIBK: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2017
God is good...
we'll get there someday

2 Likes

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2017
alexistaiwo:
This world is not fair.
And here I am only N143,000 (shout-out to bet9ja) richer throughout the year

In other news......

Can we have a minute silence to mourn the fuel wasted in the course of the president son accident.
I am not showing any empathy for the president son because his life is not different and special than thousands of people killed indiscriminately under his father watch.
But to waste precious fuel during this scarcity.......

That's some bleeped up shiiit.

Rant over

Is the president of their country the same clueless guy that led them into recession in the 1970s to 1980s

Do they have to contend with epileptic power supply, lack of credit facilities, insurgency which might limit the economic opportunities in a country, corruption nko?

Look around the country and tell me how a low class citizen can be rich in this country without compromising on his moral standards.

you are correct!! %20000
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by tealaw(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2017
IamIBK:
God is good...
we'll get there someday

Eya, dont worry. because of ur humble post, God will just come and bless u more than these billionaires.

Man! Wake up. God don bless those him wan bless finish. No amount of crying or night vigil will resolve ur case.

4 Likes

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2017
We believe in chasing money directly instead of learning a skill and building on ideas.Ideas are actually the real form of money.None of this men are into scamming,betting and chasing money desperately directly.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Pat081: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2017
Some still gv to d poor in Africa countries ooooooo ,God please bless d work of my hand
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

These guys were faithful with their tithes, that was why things can't be tight for them in fact they have overcome poverty.
you're the pastor that collected their tithe abi?

If you can't bring proof, stop spilling rubbish here.....Most of the men above are even atheist who don't go to church. The sooner you know wealth and prosperity are not an exchange of your religious giving of cash the sooner you the better for you ( Dangote a Muslim comes to mind)

5 Likes

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by dandollaz: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2017
All Thanx to trump
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2017
alexistaiwo:

And who said that we wouldn't succeed?

Next time be polite.
Why call me dumb?
I am letting it slide this time

My bad,shouldn't have called you dumb.But with or without a good president, we'll all make it
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2017
IamIBK:
God is good...
we'll get there someday
sorry but, i don't think God had anything to do with these guys riches, if anything God wants people to stay poor so they can go to heaven and get their rewards and live forever, ask your pastor he will tell you the same, even though he owns 3 mansions, 2 helicopters and 4 Range Rovers grin

2 Likes

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

My bad,shouldn't have called you dumb.But with or without a good president, we'll all make it
there is nothing wrong with dreaming and hopping, will the dreams and hope materialise? that's Another qualms. grin grin
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2017
harmbhrosz:

If you can't bring proof, stop spilling rubbish here.....Most of the men above are even atheist who don't go to church. The sooner you know wealth and prosperity are not an exchange of your religious giving of cash the sooner you the better for you ( Dangote a Muslim comes to mind)
I think you will find that that individuals comment was sacarstic grin the comment was made in mockery of those who believes that paying thithes and going to church every day will make them rich, so chill!!

6 Likes

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by dabeto: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2017
This the handy work of Trump......when a man and nation (US) align with God's people (Israel) her people prosper.
I will like to know what our own Dangote gained in 2017
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by lloyds(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
sorry but, i don't think God had anything to do with these guys riches, if anything God wants people to stay poor so they can go to heaven and get their rewards and live forever, ask your pastor he will tell you the same, even though he owns 3 mansions, 2 helicopters and 4 Range Rovers grin

It's not the will of God that men should be poor, but he doesn't us to love anything including money more than him.
Whether rich or poor, a righteous man will go to heaven.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2017
harmbhrosz:

You have a poor sense of humour, I was being sarcastic.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 29, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
We believe in chasing money directly instead of ling a skill and building on ideas.Ideas are actually the real form of money.None of this men are into scamming,betting and chasing money desperately directly.
true! you see? these guys sits in their mansions or yachts and money comes calling, we all are working for them and making them richer every seconds.

1 Like

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

You have a poor sense of humour, I was being sarcastic.
he took the whole issue personal grin grin i knew it was sacarsm your previous comment.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2017
lloyds:

It's not the will of God that men should be poor, but he doesn't us to love anything including money more than him.
Whether rich or poor, a righteous man will go to heaven.
yea? so you haven't read that verse were it says rich men will not go to heaven, unless they give all their riches away, which bible are you reading from? grin

1 Like

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2017
tealaw:

Eya, dont worry. because of ur humble post, God will just come and bless u more than these billionaires.

Man! Wake up. God don bless those him wan bless finish. No amount of crying or night vigil will resolve ur case.
grin grin grin Abeg! don't spoit it for him, let him keep hopping, fasting and praying from now to the next 100 years, the ship have already sailed and left him behind.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Caseless: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2017
alexistaiwo:

I quite agree with you. But I don't see how yusuf Buhari is responsible for all this for someone to wish him death.

1 Like

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

I blame that thing on Nigerians films. Nollywood have turned very many guys to killers in the name of blood money and many girls to oloshos, if I have my way I will baN Nollywood
aki ya right

1 Like

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 29, 2017
Yoshy:

Plainly useless be for brain dead vision less human beings.
e weak me bra
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by rolams(m): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2017
Explorers:
Mark Zuckerberg

Wealth: $72.6 billion

Gains in 2017: $22.6 billion

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg added a whopping $22.6 billion to his fortune in 2017, bringing his net worth to $72.6 billion.

Zuckerberg began working on the social networking site in January 2004 when he was studying at Harvard.

He famously dropped out of the Ivy League school to focus on creating the website.

He took Facebook public in May 2012 and owns about 17 percent of stock.

Zuckerberg and wife Priscilla Chan have publicly pledged to give away 99 percent of their stock over their lifetime.

OP CHECK WELL, THIS GUY'S WEALTH WAS ESTIMATED TO BE $74.2 billion as at Nov this year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Block Making Machine Or Block Moulding Machine / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother / How We Caught Access Bank’s Account Hacker, Chris Ihebuzo — EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.