Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) (62458 Views)

18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb / How Much Did You Save In 2017? / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2017
maxwell530:
bro don't mind those people making another Man's lifestyle as yardstick and criteria to live Thiers, tomorrow they will come up with how a Nigerian buy an iPhone while dangote is using Nokia 3310......they are always quick to mention those Rich men as if they know how much the suit they are wearing cost.

They don't know.
In 2014, Warren Buffet traded in his 2006 Cadillac DTS for an XTS. That's not the lifestyle of someone who is in pursuit of show off stuff. Mark Zuckerberg used to drive a Toyota Prius after hitting billions. Their houses are expensive. But Africans are not interested in expensive houses they cannot carry about. They want gold chains, watches and cars that they can show off wherever they go with sirens blowing to announce their arrival. Therein is the difference in mindset.
\

1 Like

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2017
Reference:

How many times will this be said. That tithng is for the building of the kingdom of God. It is understood by God's people and its reward system is of God whether material or spiritual. As the American financial system is different from the Nigerian one so is God's different from man. Trying to compare the two is baseless. There have been wealthy people, influential people, powerful people in the world right from creation and will be till the end of time. It has nothing to do with God. Any man who applies the principles of success consistently will become successful and experience worldly success but only those who apply God's principles of success will have Godly success. The one called 'good' success.
Good success? so these billionaires has bad success? please which verse are you reading from? grin grin i didn't know there are bad and good success, is pastor's mansions, privates helicopters and expensive suits and cars bad or good success?
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by mikaael(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2017
DigitOnline:

Hmmm... Hmmm.. Hmmm..
hope say u no dey consider blood money before
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by salesforce: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2017
Oh
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by joenor(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2017
Lord be merciful unto thy children for we pray for such wealth as this.... Pls Lord Jesus
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by guru90: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2017
Great..... This is what we called inspiration.....

Note: 2018 is coming......

Guys, if u no whatever negative tins u are into.... let's us drop them In this 2017 and Focus well in 2018........

GOD BLESS US LARGELY IN 2018.....
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2017
maxwell530:
zuckerberg is the real deal out of those guys, he became popular and famous in time not even up to a decade, I see him toping Gates and the rest in like 4 to 5 years to come.

There is always an exception. Mark came in at the peak of Social media craze, it ushered in a new era and so he made his money. I see it more as the product of innovation just like Gates than business tenacity and acumen like Bezos, Buffet and Ortega.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Lekison(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2017
God pls pick up my call
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2017
Explorers:

Its possible, only if you can sacrifice a whole country.

How jeff bezos came from like 7 th or 5th to top this list beats me. Amazon really improved dis year(expansion and shares) bt i hear he doesnt really give out to charity like billgates and Buffett if not they probably be richer than jeff.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by dlaw70(m): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2017
alexistaiwo:
This world is not fair.
And here I am only N143,000 (shout-out to bet9ja) richer throughout the year

In other news......

Can we have a minute silence to mourn the fuel wasted in the course of the president son accident.
I am not showing any empathy for the president son because his life is not different and special than thousands of people killed indiscriminately under his father watch.
But to waste precious fuel during this scarcity.......

That's some bleeped up shiiit.

Rant over

Is the president of their country the same clueless guy that led them into recession in the 1970s to 1980s

Do they have to contend with epileptic power supply, lack of credit facilities, insurgency which might limit the economic opportunities in a country, corruption nko?

Look around the country and tell me how a low class citizen can be rich in this country without compromising on his moral standards.

Mr Man, Nigeria is a hell on earth.
Never ever compare what's obtainable abroad to this shithole

Negro u are so on point

1 Like

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2017
(VERSE 1- Adekunle Gold)

Father plant Money for my backyard Plenty Money for my house ohh No recession for where you dey Oluwa visit me, I dey wait oh Alejo l’owo oh, mo ti mo teletele ohh E fun mi l’owo, mi o ni yo ote oh Baba bless me oh, I no go stingy oh Try me, make you see, I no go waste am oh
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by jakesbaba: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2017
smithsydny:
This what we call real blood money.

Not this useless Africa own them say bring ya mama or human being..

If African blood money can't get me here then its useless..

This is my comment of the year 2017. God bless you.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by debolayinka(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2017
seoxpert:
They are rich and will keep doubling their net worth because to them, wisdom is solving a universal problem and not just about making money. Down here, (Africa) we are so consumed with the money itself and what it can buy that we fail to understand that we are actually making others rich by our own greed. My two cents.

Bless you bro.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2017
in our country the richest man is either link with corruption..... Nigeria does have the platform of making people rich.

God bless ur country indeed
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by lloyds(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
yea? so you haven't read that verse were it says rich men will not go to heaven, unless they give all their riches away, which bible are you reading from? grin

If you read your Bible well, you will see that Jesus mentioned after that statement "that with God, nothing is impossible"

You can't pick just one verse of scripture and generalize it.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2017
maxwell530:
zuckerberg is the real deal out of those guys, he became popular and famous in time not even up to a decade, I see him toping Gates and the rest in like 4 to 5 years to come.

Seems you don't know Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates...these guys are solving everyday business problems, they are the backbone of major corporations. Mark is making money because he diversified, it will take him exceptional grace to trump those boys.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by mrMeen(m): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2017
smithsydny:
This what we call real blood money.

Not this useless Africa own them say bring ya mama or human being..

If African blood money can't get me here then its useless..
secondeeeeeeeeeeed

1 Like

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2017
jakesbaba:

This is my comment of the year 2017. God bless you.
bless you always brother..

If that cult group that will say brIng ur mama or bring private part of a Lady. If the money can't competite with this guys then its good as useless...
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2017
lloyds:

If you read your Bible well, you will see that Jesus mentioned after that statement "that with God, nothing is impossible"

You can't pick just one verse of scripture and generalize it.
really?, grin can you please explain what the verse meant by all things are possible?

exactly! so why did you not mention the verse were it says rich men will not go to heaven? you keep choosing the ones that justifies your mindset, like you just picked all things are possible, without explainations on how.

you see? the so called bible is one big contradictory lies and fictions, every one pick and chooses the verse which suits or justifies their moralities. the bible is a shambolic scam!
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Reference(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
Good success? so these billionaires has bad success? please which verse are you reading from? grin grin i didn't know there are bad and good success, is pastor's mansions, privates helicopters and expensive suits and cars bad or good success?

The summary of good success is getting people saved. It is reproducing your salvation in the life of another. That is the summary of God's financial plan for man. He blesses people so that they can be instruments to propagate His kingdom. Is this what Bill is doing or Mark or Jeff, I don't know but that is what the bible calls good success. It is not by the standards of the world. The world has its own definition of success. Once more there is no comparison. Gid blessed David of old immensely so that He would build a temple to Him. God blessed Solomon of old so He could build a country for Him. God blessed Peter after allowing Jesus use his boat to preach the gospel. That is biblical success. The bible definition of good success. Stop comparing it to the world. Christianity is not in competition with the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2017
Reference:

The summary of good success is getting people saved. It is reproducing your salvation in the life of another. That is the summary of God's financial plan for man. He blesses people so that they can be instruments to propagate His kingdom. Is this what Bill is doing or Mark or Jeff, I don't know but that is what the bible calls good success. It is not by the standards of the world. The world has its own definition of success. Once more there is no comparison. Gid blessed David of old immensely so that He would build a temple to Him. God blessed Solomon of old so He could build a country for Him. God blessed Peter after allowing Jesus use his boat to preach the gospel. That is biblical success. The bible definition of good success. Stop comparing it to the world. Christianity is not in competition with the world.
long story, you didn't tell me if the pastors Accquisition of 5 private jets, 5 mansions 100 pairs of designer suits and shoes and 12 Range Rovers a good success? look! you appear to have all the answers so please give me some explainations . grin on if the pastors success is a good one.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Reference(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2017
Mechejy:
oyedepo,oyakhilome,oritsejafor will be wishing they come be thier church member.these men wil be saying give dat tithe to buy private ship.ugwum queen comy ohaechesi abi na lie?

Peter lent his boat to Jesus to preach the gospel. God rewarded him with a mighty catch. People have been giving towards the gospel for ages and God has been blessing them. People have given cars, houses, aircraft, ships, money, all sort of things so that someone somewhere can hear the good news and be saved. Jesus said himself that if any man 'loses' these things in respect of the kingsom and the gospel, a reward awaits Him here and a life in beaven. A promised He made clear to Peter the fisherman. That js the financial system God operates. It has made many wealthy when the purpose of such gifts were given in love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by aleniboro(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:
[sup][/sup]
They wear more expensive designers. Google designers if the rich. Versace and Gucci are for the young folk.
In fact Bill Gates, dangote and Co are all old. Show me a young millionaire or billionaire that dosnt wear those designers you mentioned
Bill Gate has been like that since his youthful stage. For others, a lot of what they wear are gifts, they don't waste their time like me and you and that is why we called them billionaire.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Reference(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
long story, you didn't tell me if the pastors Accquisition of 5 private jets, 5 mansions 100 pairs of designer suits and shoes and 12 Range Rovers a good success? look! you appear to have all the answers so please give me some explainations . grin on if the pastors success is a good one.

These pastors bring many to the knowledge of God. In the kingdom that is success. Anyone in the chain of events leading to this will be rewarded by God. Is this short enough.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

You have a poor sense of humour, I was being sarcastic.
apologies then, thought you were one of those sheeple
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2017
Reference:

These pastors bring many to the knowledge of God. In the kingdom that is success. Anyone in the chain of events leading to this will be rewarded by God. Is this short enough.
explain in simple common sense terms, i ve told you i don't buy anything from the bible, but if you must read from the bible, do elaborate in simple terms, this Above sounds like trash to me, sorry!

I asked simple question i expect simple answer!! i think those pastors success are bad success and they are all crooks.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Lucifer1419: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
yea? so you haven't read that verse were it says rich men will not go to heaven, unless they give all their riches away, which bible are you reading from? grin
god was speaken in parable my friend why did he became poor on earth so that we may be reach, because in his fathers house they are many mansion
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2017
Lucifer1419:
god was speaken in parable my friend why did he became poor on earth so that we may be reach, because in his fathers house they are many mansion
really? so why are the pastors who preach this things Accquires a dozen mansions and so much wealth here on earth?
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by jakesbaba: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2017
smithsydny:
bless you always brother..

If that cult group that will say brIng ur mama or bring private part of a Lady. If the money can't competite with this guys then its good as useless...

If these guys made it through hard work, ingenuity, supernatural ideas, faith in themselves and faith in God then it is possible for anyone.
Re: World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) by Reference(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
explain in simple common sense terms, i ve told you i don't buy anything from the bible, but if you must read from the bible, do elaborate in simple terms, this Above sounds like trash to me, sorry!

I asked simple question i expect simple answer!! i think those pastors success are bad success and they are all crooks.

Of course it sounds like trash to you because you are not in that world. How do you explain snow to an arab. I said it from the start. The way the world works and the way the kingdom of God works are different. Sorry, I can't help with that. You need to visit there to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Block Making Machine Or Block Moulding Machine / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother / How We Caught Access Bank’s Account Hacker, Chris Ihebuzo — EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.