Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Help! Advice On How To Play Game On My Laptop - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help! Advice On How To Play Game On My Laptop (1432 Views)

1v1.lol Unblocked WTF [66] Fullscreen – Play Game For Free / Ps 3 game on 500gb External Hard Drive / I Need Help/advice For Laptop Minor Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Advice On How To Play Game On My Laptop by fecta: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
Please i just got my first laptop and i know nothing about laptop gaming, please i need advice on price of gamepad and price of games. Thanks. Specification of my laptop Hp elitebook 8560p
speed 2.3gz
Hard disk 1tb
memory 16 gb
graphic card 1gb
core i5
Re: Help! Advice On How To Play Game On My Laptop by fecta: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Please help a brother out
Re: Help! Advice On How To Play Game On My Laptop by Myadstopup: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2017
No dedicated graphics?
Re: Help! Advice On How To Play Game On My Laptop by fecta: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
Myadstopup:
No dedicated graphics?
I dont know what that means
Re: Help! Advice On How To Play Game On My Laptop by GameGod(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Myadstopup:
No dedicated graphics?
ATI Radeon HD 7400 probably.
Re: Help! Advice On How To Play Game On My Laptop by GameGod(m): 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
fecta:
Please i just got my first laptop and i know nothing about laptop gaming, please i need advice on price of gamepad and price of games. Thanks. Specification of my laptop Hp elitebook 8560p
speed 2.3gz
Hard disk 1tb
memory 16 gb
graphic card 1gb
core i5
It depends on the games you wanna purchase, there is cracked games and original games, cracked games are way cheaper than the original games. The only disadvantage of cracked game is that you can't play it online. Go to any game or computer repair center and install the games of your choice, cracked games should not cost more than N1,000(it depends on the type of game, but it shouldn't cost more than 1k). And about gamepad, the single wireless pad should be around N3,500 while the dual wired pads should be around 3k. But i strongly recommend you to play games with external mouse, its more enjoyable expecially FPS (shooting games). But if u intend to also play soccer games with your pc, then game pad is the best option. Happy gaming! and welcome to the family wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Advice On How To Play Game On My Laptop by jaheymezz(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2017
16gb ram? chai am suffering
Re: Help! Advice On How To Play Game On My Laptop by sod09(m): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2017
GameGod:

It depends on the games you wanna purchase, there is cracked games and original games, cracked games are way cheaper than the original games. The only disadvantage of cracked game is that you can't play it online. Go to any game or computer repair center and install the games of your choice, cracked games should not cost more than N1,000(it depends on the type of game, but it shouldn't cost more than 1k). And about gamepad, the single wireless pad should be around N3,500 while the dual wired pads should be around 3k. But i strongly recommend you to play games with external mouse, its more enjoyable expecially FPS (shooting games). But if u intend to also play soccer games with your pc, then game pad is the best option. Happy gaming! and welcome to the family wink
Does wireless pad use battery
Re: Help! Advice On How To Play Game On My Laptop by SladeWilson(m): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
sod09:
Does wireless pad use battery
Yup, Duracell will last you for like 6 months. It has low power absurbsion and an automatic on & off feature, so when you're not using the pad it automatically turned off itself to make the battery last long. Cheaper wireless pad don't have the on & off feature tho, that's why N3,500 wireless pad is recommended, it also have vibration feature which is cool.
Re: Help! Advice On How To Play Game On My Laptop by fecta: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
GameGod:

Thank you soooo much.

1 Like

Re: Help! Advice On How To Play Game On My Laptop by sod09(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
SladeWilson:

Yup, Duracell will last you for like 6 months. It has low power absurbsion and an automatic on & off feature, so when you're not using the pad it automatically turned off itself to make the battery last long. Cheaper wireless pad don't have the on & off feature tho, that's why N3,500 wireless pad is recommended, it also have vibration feature which is cool.
thanks
It's looks like the dualshock pad right
Re: Help! Advice On How To Play Game On My Laptop by SladeWilson(m): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
sod09:
thanks
It's looks like the dualshock pad right
Nope, the single wireless is N3,500, while the Dual shock USB Vibration game pad (wireless) is around 7k. It depends where u live tho, im sure in Lagos it will be cheaper.
Re: Help! Advice On How To Play Game On My Laptop by sod09(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
SladeWilson:

Nope, the single wireless is N3,500, while the Dual shock USB Vibration game pad (wireless) is around 7k. It depends where u live tho, im sure in Lagos it will be cheaper.
thank you very much... really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Help! Advice On How To Play Game On My Laptop by jaheymezz(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
just use your ps3 pad instead what's all the long story about..... if you Dont know how to use ps3 pad with PC just lemme know ama teach you step by step
Re: Help! Advice On How To Play Game On My Laptop by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
According to notebookcheck you have an hd 6470m gpu. This is an entry level gpu which is not as good as you might think in running games. It supports direct x 11, opengl 4.1 and shader model 5. Even intel hd4000 in 3rd gen core i3 and i5 processors would run games better. As a matter of fact your deactivated intel hd 3000 is 12% faster than the hd 6470m.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Ps3 Super Slim 320gb storage 30 installed games SOLD / Good Chess N Scrabble Pc Games / Scrabble Freaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.