Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture (2185 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo / Man Bows For Pastor Sam Jaiyeola, Greets Him In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by Watsoneology: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Is Right To Kneel Down In This Form For A Follow Man In The Name Of Pastoral Authority
AS
Shocking Staff and Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly

Source https://nairalearn.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
Who is this man
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by mexxmoney: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
Foolishness

1 Like

Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by ekensi01: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
False prophets are taking over the world

1 Like

Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by tealaw(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
Short of words.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by smulti(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
cc Kay25

this is why I said that Nigerian pastors have taken Christianity to the dogs

Pope who is the head of churches is yet to subjects his followers this low

is there anywhere in the bible where these things happened

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
The book of Psalms 95:6 says Come together let us bow before our maker and worship him

Our pastors and clerics are God representatives on earth so they must be respected and God must be served through them. So I see nothing kneeling before your pastor and licking his feet be it Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome and co

Afterall a wise woman called Mevlana Rumi once said
Knock, And He'll open the door
Vanish, And He'll make you shine like the sun
Fall, And He'll raise you to the heavens
Become nothing, And He'll turn you into everything.
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by Chrisbeks: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by dahunsy(f): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Heehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Science all the way

1 Like

Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by DLuciano: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor419:
The book of Psalms 95:6 says Come together let us bow before our maker and worship him

Our pastors and clerics are God representatives on earth so they must be respected and God must be served through them. So I see nothing kneeling before your pastor and licking his feet be it Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome and co

Afterall a wise woman called Mevlana Rumi once said
Knock, And He'll open the door
Vanish, And He'll make you shine like the sun
Fall, And He'll raise you to the heavens
Become nothing, And He'll turn you into everything.
Are you serious? You must have come from the pit of hell cheesy cheesy
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by nwaanambra1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mathew 7:22 - 23

...and they will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I say unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye workers of iniquity!
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by mytime24(f): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by berryprety(f): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
another Rev King....
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
Religion is one of d worst thing to ever happen to mankind, thank heaven's am not part of dis religion nonsense angry

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by LilSmith55(m): 12:12am On Dec 28, 2017
Kai
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by earthsync(f): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2017
Africans have been brainwashed. even the Europeans that brought Christianity to us don't even act the way we do when it comes to religion.
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by Kay25(m): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2017
smulti:
cc Kay25

No lies to that you see d truth is africans have not being able to define who they are that is why we keeep being the slaves of anyone that tells us he is superior christ himself washed the feet of his peter not walking on dem it such a shame that what is wrong in our political system is being brought into the church that shows the our problem is not political rather the person we have become over time.I know it will change cos my own generation won't watch dis continue
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2017
angry

∆ If Freeze see this one now talk... Some people will say that they want to be sheeple.

When some people brain is not full of relaxer.

How the hell will people be kneeling for the pastor on designers cloth to pass?

This is rubbish. Apart from common sense some people need to develop their own personal sense..... last last everything na about money... #EndTimeFools

#SheepleFreeYourselves... ∆

1 Like

Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2017
The shame of a nation.Pentecostalism is out to destroy the Christian religion!!! Gosh
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by hopefulLandlord: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2017
I'm kinda skeptical about the pic cuz it requires some context

what's the proof that this man is a pastor?

when that's presented I would also require proof that those kneeling down are really members of his congregation

then I would also need proof that they aren't begging him for some favour (unrelated to Church) which he turns them down for and they feel they can get a better reply by kneeling

Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by smulti(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2017
Kay25:

No lies to that you see d truth is africans have not being able to define who they are that is why we keeep being the slaves of anyone that tells us he is superior christ himself washed the feet of his peter not walking on dem it such a shame that what is wrong in our political system is being brought into the church that shows the our problem is not political rather the person we have become over time.I know it will change cos my own generation won't watch dis continue

lol ..those of us who quickly criticise the excesses of these Yahoo pastors are being rebuked and antagonised by people like you who sees nothing wrong while pastors are monetizing Christianity unlike other religions that have rules of engagement

Seed offering = # 5,000

uncommon favour = #10,000

marriage blessing = # 15,000

fruit of the womb = # 20,000

work promotion blessing #25,000

Special blessing = #50,000

hehehehe..So God now takes bribe in exchange for blessing someone gringrin

would your generation eliminate or just woke up one day and say enough is enough

A Nigeria pastor came to the country where I reside, we started casting and binding and everyone was just filled with spirit, of course they know how to run their mouth very well that you would think God just is next to you

the next minutes he demanded that blessing is not for free and for those who want to receive it should come forward with certain amount of money... lol

we starred at each others faces a sign that he thinks he is in Nigeria

less I forgot, a certain woman ( not a Nigerian ) donated equivalent of #50,000 naira as she was told of double promotion before the month runs out..lol

She later open a case of theft with the police and her money refunded to her
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by earthsync(f): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2017
smulti:

lol ..those of us who quickly criticise the excesses of these Yahoo pastors are being rebuked and antagonised by people like you who sees nothing wrong while pastors are monetizing Christianity unlike other religions that have rules of engagement

Seed offering = # 5,000

hehehehe..So God now takes bribe in exchange for blessing gringrin

would your generation eliminate or just woke up one day and say enough is enough

A Nigeria pastor came to the country where I reside, we started casting and binding and everyone was just filled with spirit, of course they know how to run their mouth very well that you would think God is next to you

the next minutes he demanded that blessing is not for free and for those who want to receive it should come out with certain amount of money... lol

we starred at each others face a sign that he thinks he is in Nigeria

less I forgot, a certain woman ( not a Nigerian ) donated equivalent of #50,000 naira as she was told of double promotion before the month runs out..lol

funny enough that's what happens. you have to add money so God answers your prayers quick quick. maybe that why those homeless people and starving kids in Africa haven't been answered yet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by smulti(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I'm kinda skeptical about the pic cuz it requires some context

what's the proof that this man is a pastor?

when that's presented I would also require proof that those kneeling down are really members of his congregation

then I would also need proof that they aren't begging him for some favour (unrelated to Church) which he turns them down for and they feel they can get a better reply by kneeling

You forgot to demand for video clip as an evidence gringringrin
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by QuietHammer(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2017
Brainless morons
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by hopefulLandlord: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2017
smulti:

You forgot to demand for video clip as an evidence gringringrin

I don't know if this is sarcastic or not but I copied my post from a different thread where only the picture of kneeling was shown so I guess the first question is pretty much answered
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by smulti(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2017
earthsync:

funny enough that's what happens. you have to add money so God answers your prayers quick quick. maybe that why those homeless people and starving kids in Africa haven't been answered yet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol..as there are no jobs smart guys are now being ""called by God "" to escape the labour market

cc Lalasticlala is yet to see that food is ready
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by CAPSLOCKED: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
smulti:
cc Kay25

PEOPLE KNEEL FOR OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE OF MANY REASONS.
A POOR MAN WILL KNEEL FOR THE RICH MAN ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYDAY.
SO I THINK THIS SHOULDN'T BE ABOUT PASTORS OR CHRISTIANITY.

BUT LET ME ASK YOU..
WHO TOLD YOU POPE IS THE HEAD OF ALL CHURCHES?

ABI GOD HIMSELF TOLD YOU THIS. undecided
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by smulti(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

PEOPLE KNEEL FOR OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE OF MANY REASONS.
A POOR MAN WILL KNEEL FOR THE RICH MAN ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYDAY
SO I THINK THIS SHOULDN'T BE ABOUT PASTORS OR CHRISTIANITY.

BUT LET ME ASK YOU..
WHO TOLD YOU POPE IS THE HEAD OF ALL CHURCHES?

ABI GOD HIMSELF TOLD YOU THIS. undecided

@ the bolded

You are basically saying the pastor is a rich man, pls where does he work again

your second question should've been completed by telling us who is the head of all churches if not pope.

are you suggesting that Christianity is headless
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by Kay25(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
smulti:

Seed offering = # 5,000

hehehehe..So God now takes bribe in exchange for blessing gringrin

A Nigeria pastor came to the country where I reside, we started casting and binding and everyone was just filled with spirit, of course they know how to run their mouth very well that you would think God just is next to you

the next minutes he demanded that blessing is not for free and for those who want to receive it should come forward with certain amount of money... lol

we starred at each others faces a sign that he thinks he is in Nigeria

Hahaha I don't just criticise not all this pastors are yahooing in nature they are real ones though but the depth of what our society has become is d cause its about money and money once u don't have it u next to nothing that's why everyone find means to gain it to it side.on the part of criticisng a lot of people don't constructively do that they blindly accuse and abuse some men of God and the onus of what they are fighting on is on the government who has failed them.if any man of God does anything wrong I can criticise such a person and that is for correction not to condemn
Yeah my generation with you can always make it right over the years ve kept seeing the problem expecting a change but vent seen it getting worst we can leave it we just ve to come up with a revolution and settle d problem once and for all
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by CAPSLOCKED: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
smulti:

@ the bolded

You are basically saying the pastor is a rich man, pls where does he work again

your second question should've been completed by telling us who is the head of all churches if not pope.

are you suggesting that Christianity is headless

LOL, I THOUGHT EVERYONE KNOWS THIS?
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by GameGod(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lalasticlala seun
Re: Shocking Follower Kneel Down For Pastor Of Firehouse Assembly, Picture by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
This is sheer foolishness!

(1) (Reply)

5 Shocking Miracles Performed By Pastor E.A Adeboye Of RCCG / My True Life Encounter With Nairalanders Who Are Witches, Wizards, and Babalawos / The Word "Rapture" Isn't In The Bible?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.