Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

”davido’s ‘if’ My Favourite Song Of 2017” — Runtown Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”davido’s ‘if’ My Favourite Song Of 2017” — Runtown Says (262 Views)

Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” / Best Dressed Nigerian Female Celebrities Of 2017 / List Of The Most Liked Instagram Posts Of 2017, Beyonce Leads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”davido’s ‘if’ My Favourite Song Of 2017” — Runtown Says by VERQUEST111: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nigerian singer Runtown who has arguably one of the best songs of 2017 ‘Mad Over You’, has revealed his favourite song at the moment and it’s not sung by him.

Runtown, in a recent short interview aired on MTV Base and monitored by The Juicy Blog reporter, in response to a question what is his favourite song, said “My favourite song is ‘If’ by Davido” and went on to sing some lines from the hit song.

On who his greatest artiste of all time is, the dread lock keeping singer said Michael Jackson.
When asked to drop a message for his fans, Runtown advised them to be positive and spend their time wisely.

He said:
“[They should] be positive. Time is very important; cut off anything or anybody that is not worthy of your time”,

cc; lalasticlala

http://www.yabaleftonline.ng/davidos-favourite-song-2017-runtown-says/

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z Set To Confess It All In New Music Videos / Olukaydee Vs First Touch United / Timi Dakolo Clelebrates His 37th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.