Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria (8347 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same / What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? / Interns Vacancy In A Bank **still Accepting Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by itzlabode(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
• SOCIAL SKILLS: At Access bank, meeting with clients (career professionals to highflying entrepreneurs) is not limited to a particular unit, you have the opportunity to grow your network as much as you can.
• TRAINING: let the award speak for its self!
ACCESS BANK SCHOOL OF BANKING EXCELLENCE; Winner of the 2016 Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria Best Bank Academy Award. The training is priceless, it’s amazing how the focus is not teaching you how to work for the bank, but how to be a better person!
• VARIETY: The spice to access recruitment is the ability to choose preferred department.
• HANDSOME SALARIES: Let’s face it! Money matters! Good money can be made from work that interests and suits you, (make I no talk too much), welcome to the highest paying bank in Nigeria.
• CREATIVITY:A lot of graduates run away from banking career because of the fear of routine, At Access bank creativity at work is now valued more than ever. As a matter of fact you are encouraged to bring to the table different ideas no matter how crazy it sounds. With the advent of mobile and internet banking and with the push for global financial inclusion, there is no ceiling to how creative you are allowed to get.
• JOB SECURITY: With opportunities to advance at work and not worry about being fired because of downsizing or a bad economy, who can beat that?
• YOU GET TO WORK WITH EXCEPTIONALLY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE: There’s nothing to document the fact that everyone in banking has an IQ of 120 or more, but anecdotally this seems to be heightened at Access bank, not surprisingly though, an average Access Bank staff is super-bright.

The recruitment campaign is on-going and you can apply, by following the steps below:

http://www.accessbankplc.com/pages/Careers/Opportunities.aspx

• Step 1 – Follow us on Instagram @humansofaccess
• Step 2 – Get the password for the day from the instagram live feed
• Step 3 – Input password on the application form on the website
• Step 4 – Input your details
• Step 5 – How did you hear about us? – Staff
• Step 6 – STAFF ID – 11877/17

• Executive Trainees:
- 2:1 Graduates from a university acceptable to the Bank and have completed their NYSC program.
- Age: 24years for Bachelor degree holders; 26 years for lawyers and postgraduate-degree holders from top tier universities.
• Frontline Interns:
- 2:2 Graduates from a university acceptable to the Bank

Click on the link http://www.accessbankplc.com/pages/Careers/Opportunities.aspx

Thank you.

Regards,

2 Shares

Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by Emmaesty(f): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
Why do I have a feeling that the staff have to meet a particular target with this recruitment.

I'm seeing different staff ID and people promoting it.

I know it sounds crazy sha but it's just the way I see it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by eipreel(f): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ability to choose preferred department Beautiful lie shocked shocked...typical of bankers sha. They lie to earn a living grin

11 Likes

Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by tobechukwu7(m): 5:30am On Dec 28, 2017
eipreel:
Ability to choose preferred department Beautiful lie shocked shocked...typical of bankers sha. They lie to earn a living grin

well, you get to choose your preferred department, and if there is a vacancy, you could get it shaa
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by juddexy2(m): 6:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Targets everywhere in Access, compulsory bonds, compulsory storming..even this recruitment is based on targets. Access bank is the highest paying bank but mehn what's the use of the money when your peace of mind ain't very stable. I think First bank and GTbank are top leading banks to work for in Nigeria currently.

10 Likes

Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by falcon01: 6:54am On Dec 28, 2017
MY BANK THE BEST
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by itzlabode(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
Emmaesty:
Why do I have a feeling that the staff have to meet a particular target with this recruitment.

You can't please human! A lot of Access staff are out there trying to make sure people don't miss out in this opportunity because we know there ain't gonna be an extention of deadline and you call it a target? Majority of the people that phew trash about Access never even applied because they didn't meet the requirement or got dropped at the recruitment stage.

Its been an amazing experience and targets are overly reasonable.
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by itzlabode(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
eipreel:

My office is just right on my street, I wanted it and I got it! I had options too

1 Like

Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by itzlabode(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
juddexy2:
Targets everywhere in Access, compulsory bonds, compulsory storming..even this recruitment is based on targets. Access bank is the highest paying bank but mehn what's the use of the money when your peace of mind ain't very stable. I think First bank and GTbank are top leading banks to work for in Nigeria currently.

First bank? What's your criteria?
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by Emmaesty(f): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
itzlabode:

You can't please human! A lot of Access staff are out there trying to make sure people don't miss out in this opportunity because we know there ain't gonna be an extention of deadline and you call it a target? Majority of the people that phew trash about Access never even applied because they didn't meet the requirement or got dropped at the recruitment stage.

Okay then
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by omolorlarh: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Emmaesty:

I think they give them stipends if any of the candidates that uses their codes finally makes it to the training school. So the higher the number of people that uses their code,the higher the chances of more candidates getting into training school.
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by eipreel(f): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
itzlabode:

My office is just right on my street, I wanted it and I got it! I had options too

And you wanted the department you are currently in?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by Emmaesty(f): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
omolorlarh:

I think they give them stipends if any of the candidates that uses their codes finally makes it to the training school. So the higher the number of people that uses their code,the higher the chances of more candidates getting into training school.

This makes sense rather than claiming that the incessant promotion of the recruitment by the staff is because they don't want the opportunity to pass others by.

I have always known Access Bank to be Modern slavery with little or no work life balance and crazy deadlines. Most people want to leave immediately their bond expires. Even the training school is hell.

The only catch is that the bank pays well. That's all

5 Likes

Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
itzlabode:

f**kin and blatant liers Every where....see d age cap so anybody wer Don pass 25 for dis country is useless chai wer I for write neco dat yr and trim my Age....see wetin sincerity cause

1 Like

Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by davide470(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Emmaesty:
This makes sense rather than claiming that the incessant promotion of the recruitment by the staff is because they don't want the opportunity to pass others by.

I have always known Access Bank to be Modern slavery with little or no work life balance and crazy deadlines. Most people want to leave immediately their bond expires. Even the training school is hell.

How have you always known?? Don't give me the "somebody that you know know somebody" speech sha.
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by Emmaesty(f): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
davide470:
How have you always known?? Don't give me the "somebody that you know know somebody" speech sha.
Lol... I know people who work there and also know those who just finished from training school this year.

I've also been to their training school sha. So can I give you the speech now?

2 Likes

Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by davide470(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
Emmaesty:
Lol... I know people who work there and also know those who just finished from training school this year.

I've also been to their training school sha. So can I give you the speech now?
If we are going the "i know people who works there" route, then i know people who work with Access bank and they are still there rising through the ranks. Not everyone would like where they work, so factor that in before giving a general statement.

1 Like

Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by Emmaesty(f): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
davide470:
If we are going the "i know people who works there" route, then i know people who work with Access bank and they are still there rising through the ranks. Not everyone would like where they work, so factor that in before giving a general statement.
Noted. Compliments of the season

1 Like

Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by itzlabode(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
eipreel:

And you wanted the department you are currently in?? undecided

I was never bothered about department(personal reasons) but more about location.
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by itzlabode(m): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
davide470:

Very well said!
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by itzlabode(m): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
OGHENAOGIE:
f**kin and blatant liers Every where....see d age cap so anybody wer Don pass 25 for dis country is useless chai wer I for write neco dat yr and trim my Age....see wetin sincerity cause

Take your negativity, wash it and keep it in your shelf. There are thousands of vacancy out there that will employ you regardless of your age, why hit your head on the wall over what the bank wants for herself?
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by davide470(m): 5:38am On Dec 29, 2017
Emmaesty:
Noted. Compliments of the season
Compliments of the season, smallie HR wink

1 Like

Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by geostrata(m): 5:56am On Dec 29, 2017
I don show...... but am not applying this year, I'll wait till am 24 before I apply
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by eipreel(f): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2017
itzlabode:

I was never bothered about department(personal reasons) but more about location.

Your initial post stated department and not location. Odabo undecided
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by darqly(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2017
juddexy2:
I think First bank and GTbank are top leading banks to work for in Nigeria currently.

FBN ? NO, too big to evolve as fast as they ought to.

GTBANK? NO, workload is crushing, there's wide disconnect between management and staff, and welfare is just s**ty.

2 Likes

Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by Vivere: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Emmaesty:

I have always known Access Bank to be Modern slavery with little or no work life balance and crazy deadlines. Most people want to leave immediately their bond expires
. Even the training school is hell.

Very true! They have high attrition rates when it comes to staff turnover!
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by Vivere: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2017
darqly:
FBN ? NO, too big to evolve as fast as they ought to.

GTBANK? NO, workload is crushing, there's wide disconnect between management and staff, and welfare is just s**ty.
And you think workload in Access bank is not crushing? GTB is just a learner when it comes to crushing workload. They should get tutorials from Access....

1 Like

Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by yakson123: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
[Please kindly direct us on what we should expect in the test please I got a message to prepare for test date and venue pls for the frontline internship thanks author=itzlabode post=63665163]• SOCIAL SKILLS: At Access bank, meeting with clients (career professionals to highflying entrepreneurs) is not limited to a particular unit, you have the opportunity to grow your network as much as you can.
• TRAINING: let the award speak for its self!
ACCESS BANK SCHOOL OF BANKING EXCELLENCE; Winner of the 2016 Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria Best Bank Academy Award. The training is priceless, it’s amazing how the focus is not teaching you how to work for the bank, but how to be a better person!
• VARIETY: The spice to access recruitment is the ability to choose preferred department.
• HANDSOME SALARIES: Let’s face it! Money matters! Good money can be made from work that interests and suits you, (make I no talk too much), welcome to the highest paying bank in Nigeria.
• CREATIVITY:A lot of graduates run away from banking career because of the fear of routine, At Access bank creativity at work is now valued more than ever. As a matter of fact you are encouraged to bring to the table different ideas no matter how crazy it sounds. With the advent of mobile and internet banking and with the push for global financial inclusion, there is no ceiling to how creative you are allowed to get.
• JOB SECURITY: With opportunities to advance at work and not worry about being fired because of downsizing or a bad economy, who can beat that?
• YOU GET TO WORK WITH EXCEPTIONALLY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE: There’s nothing to document the fact that everyone in banking has an IQ of 120 or more, but anecdotally this seems to be heightened at Access bank, not surprisingly though, an average Access Bank staff is super-bright.

The recruitment campaign is on-going and you can apply, by following the steps below:

http://www.accessbankplc.com/pages/Careers/Opportunities.aspx

• Step 1 – Follow us on Instagram @humansofaccess
• Step 2 – Get the password for the day from the instagram live feed
• Step 3 – Input password on the application form on the website
• Step 4 – Input your details
• Step 5 – How did you hear about us? – Staff
• Step 6 – STAFF ID – 11877/17

• Executive Trainees:
- 2:1 Graduates from a university acceptable to the Bank and have completed their NYSC program.
- Age: 24years for Bachelor degree holders; 26 years for lawyers and postgraduate-degree holders from top tier universities.
• Frontline Interns:
- 2:2 Graduates from a university acceptable to the Bank

Click on the link http://www.accessbankplc.com/pages/Careers/Opportunities.aspx

Thank you.

Regards,[/quote]
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by yakson123: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Please kindly direct us on what we should expect in the test please I got a message to prepare for test date and venue pls for the frontline internship thanks
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by itzlabode(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
eipreel:

Your initial post stated department and not location. Odabo undecided

so i should work out Financial Control Department by creating my own division on my street? i wanted somewhere close, i picked a unit that is situated close by, and i got it.

out of 30 ETs in my class, about 12 got their department of choice and you think that is not fair enough? emphasis is on Vacancy. how many people can Treasury absorb ?
Re: Why Access Bank Still Remain The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria by eipreel(f): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
itzlabode:

so i should work out Financial Control Department by creating my own division on my street? i wanted somewhere close, i picked a unit that is situated close by, and i got it.

out of 30 ETs in my class, about 12 got their department of choice and you think that is not fair enough? emphasis is on Vacancy. how many people can Treasury absorb ?

I have made my point and I'm done with you Mr so once again, odabo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu State Governemnt Starts Recruitment Of 1,700 Forest Guards / Help Me Verify This Job Interview / Vacancies For Fresh Graduates: Apply Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.