Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Please House Is My Builder Right - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please House Is My Builder Right (430 Views)

When The House Is Shared After The Death Of Its Owner (SEE BUILDING) / My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? / 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please House Is My Builder Right by yinkaoke(f): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2017
My builder wants to include 9 pillars to the foundation of my 4 bedroom bungalow and he has charged me 25,000 for everything, please is it a fair deal. I am concerned because he said its going to be a short pillar for now with the lenght of the iron rod short, about the height of the foundation, then we continue it later by joinning irons to it as he builds.

Please is this right?
Re: Please House Is My Builder Right by Rubbiish(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2017
yinkaoke:
My builder wants to include 9 pillars to the foundation of my 4 bedroom bungalow and he has charged me 25,000 for everything, please is it a fair deal. I am concerned because he said its going to be a short pillar for now with the lenght of the iron rod short, about the height of the foundation, then we continue it later by joinning irons to it as he builds.

Please is this right?
The bold is right
When u say everything, does the 25k include materials & labour?
& Why does he wanna include the 9 pillars if i may ask?
Re: Please House Is My Builder Right by yinkaoke(f): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2017
Yes it includes materials and labor.
It was my directive that he includes pillars to make the building solid and formidable even though d land is very dry
Re: Please House Is My Builder Right by yinkaoke(f): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2017
@rubbish. Thanks for your response. It only excludes sand.
I told him to include d pillars as mentioned above
Please is it a fair deal

(1) (Reply)

Materials Needed For Foundation Of 3 Bed Room Flat / TO LET -3 Bedroom Full Flat At Surulere / We Supply Materials For Building And Road Construction Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.