Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Should I Ignore The Job Offer? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Ignore The Job Offer? (494 Views)

My Boss Uses Divide And Rule System: Should I Quit Or Ignore / Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Ignore The Job Offer? by erifeoluwasimi(f): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Going straight tothe point...I worked in an international missionary school as the headteacher for 4years, This concluded term the new head of school ie pastor in charge of the region where the school is situated, decided to post me to another branch with a percentage cut down in salary and demotion,although the new branch is closer.I need urgent advice From career persons cause i am suppose to resume by 2nd january
Re: Should I Ignore The Job Offer? by Accscholar: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2017
Whatever the case is, you pointed out that it's a demotion. Let's say you are relocating from the Nigerian school to a school located abroad, for a lower position, it may be worth it. But this way, lower pay, lower position, then there must be a technical reason for it.

Otherwise, assess your options and get another job.

Plus, you may try to apply for an MBA in North America or something: They would love this your experience.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To The Hub Of Career Talk / Potential For Employment / Do You Need Microsoft Excel And Word Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.