Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Please Ur Help Is Needed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Ur Help Is Needed. (671 Views)

Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / Please Ur Advise / A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Ur Help Is Needed. by Moses247(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2017
#HOPE FOR IFUNANYA
WILL YOU BE COMPELLED TO HELP
Before you read through this post , Please find attached the latest photo of Ifunanya with her nurse in her sick bed. Ifunanya's health is deteriorating. It does feel like her spirit and soul is willing and fighting to live but her flesh and body is rapidly failing her.
I feel this heaviness in my heart after seeing that photo,its as though I owe Ifunnanya her life. You know that kind of feeling , anyone can feel that way. I am not usually an early riser but some forces woke me up by half 5am this morning to continue on this crucial assignment.
I would like to tell you a little bit narrative about Ifunanya. For some reason I feel the need and urgency to do so.
Ifunanya Arah Okonkwo is 31 years of age and is one of three children born to her parents where she is the first born child. Both her maternal family and husband's family comes from Eastern part of Nigeria, Onitsha , Anambra state to be precise.
She attended Federal government girls college Ibusa, Delta state, Nigeria and went on to Ahmadu Bello University Zaria where she obtained a Batchelors degree in Accounting.
She became happily married on 31st July 2010 and got blessed with two boys.
Ifunanya was on the process of completing a Masters degree in Accounting at University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN, when her health began to fail her. That Masters degree program was never completed.
Having read the above , you will find that Ifunanya had a beautiful life ahead of her and all planned out until this sickness struck.
Ifunanya started suffering from Leukaemia as far back as six years ago. She has been living on drugs all these years to cope with day to day lifestyle ,juggling motherhood alongside. As you may know Leukaemia is also known as blood cancer . It may stem from being anemic or even genetics. Patients usually develop the symptoms at some stage in their life having enjoyed good health in the past.
Chronic myeloid leukaemia has three stages. Ifunanya has been suffering from the first stage for the past six years. Her condition got into the next stage called Accelerated myeloid leukaemia since last August. She has been bedridden, cannot carry out any self help and far away from her lovely children within the lonely confinement of an intensive care unit .
The next and final stage of this ailment is called the Blast crisis myeloid leukaemia where a patient gives up the ghost except an intervention by His divinity. This is what we are battling for, that she does not get into this stage. And it is the Bone Marrow transplant that will put an abrupt stop to getting into the next stage even though there is also a risk of graft rejection. This is where we plead God's mercy.
But it is worth fighting for, Ifunanya has promised her husband they will grow old together.
Ifunanya has promised her little children they will have a mother to stand by them as they grow.
Ifunanya told God about her desire to see her children's children. At the moment her children are with their grandparents and only sees their ailing mother via video transmission. Ifunanya misses her children gravely likewise her children do her, if only she wasn't helpless in this situation.
One of the most difficult things to deal with in this life is to watch your death before your very eyes. It's a torture no one begs to fortell.
What most of us takes for granted has become a privilege for Ifunanya Okonkwo.
For most of us right now, our dream is to be in that coveted position, to ride the next big car, to acquire that mansion but for Ifunanya Okonkwo, her dream is to live to see the next day or perhaps see the next Christmas and another Christmas and another Christmas wrapped in the arms of her young family.
And yes that has been her true nature. She is all for the simple things of life . She just wants to be able to sit back, watch some great movies and care for her family. She never asks for too much, she is peace loving, loves God passionately and only about the ordinary things of life. Those who know her personally should feel free to attest to this. Ifunanya is indeed natures essence.
No one deserves to die without a fight not least Ifunanya Okonkwo.
Will you be COMPELLED to help give hope to Ifunanya. She is desperate for your help. God can , if He chooses to singlehandedly deliver Ifunnanya from this yoke of sickness but we cannot question the ways of God. It might be that God wants to work this miracle through men and women like you and me that He created. It does not matter who you are or where you come from. God can use anybody. Do you want to share in the joy of knowing that God used you as an instrument to deliver the sick. Such joy lasts but for a lifetime, I just know it.
From yesterday morning till now , we have raised over a million naira further, making it over 4million naira raised to date. When you add this sum to the 6million to be raised by her husband's doctors association. That brings it to to a total of 10million naira.
The remaining 9million naira(24,760 usd) is still a chunk of the money needed for the procedure. We are still very desperate for your help. Whatever amount you can donate will be very much appreciated, be it 500 , 1000, 3000naira anything within your capacity will go a very long way.
Please find it in your heart to give hope of living to Ifunanya Okonkwo and May the good Lord reward you abundantly...Amen.
Here is account details to make any donation;
Ifunanya Okonkwo
First bank
Finally, Please do not hold back from sharing this post on and on Even If u can't do something.
Be compelled to help!!
God bless you even as you do!!
#hopeforifunanya

Re: Please Ur Help Is Needed. by ebujany(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2017
Help is on the way.

1 Like

Re: Please Ur Help Is Needed. by Moses247(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2017
Thank u. please to everyone reading this Nothing is to Small Biko. God Bless u.

(1) (Reply)

So Sad!! Woman With Rare Breast Cancer Dies 18hrs After Her Wedding (must Read) / "Mum Told Me To Stay Indoor Due To Previous Miscarriages" - Woman / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.