Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles (74528 Views)

How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? / Taiwan, Malaysia Detect Ethylene Oxide In Indomie Noodles / How To Make Indomie With Carrots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by eneubane1(f): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2017
Indomie noodles is the most popular Nigerian pasta brand. Just like any other noodles, it is easy to make and does not require any extra ingredients.

Even though not necessary, vegetables and other ingredients spice up noodles when added. It boost the flavour and makes it more nutritious.

Knowing how to prepare noodles in many ways is exciting because you get to enjoy the same food with different taste, flavour and nutrients.

That's why am going to show you 5 interesting ways to make any noodles delicious and irresistible at the same time.

1. The Fried Indomie Noodles

The ingredients for fried indomie:
• 3 packs of Indomie instant noodles
• 5 tablespoons of vegetable oil
• 1 medium sized onion
• 2 plum tomatoes
• 2 large eggs (or 3 small eggs)
• 3 baby carrots (or 2 medium sized carrots)
• 2 red peppers
• 1 handful of green beans

Directions
• Bring 400 ml of water to a boil. When it starts boiling, add the noodles and leave to cook for 3 minutes on medium heat.

• Cut all the vegetables into small pieces and set aside. When the noodles are cooked, pour into a sieve to drain the water.

• Take a pan and pour some vegetable oil into it, about 5 tablespoons. Place it on the stove, on medium heat.

• When the oil is hot enough, add all the vegetables. Season them with salt, pepper and the follow-come seasonings. Fry the vegetables and stir them together from time to time.

• While the vegetables are cooking, take a bowl and crack the eggs into it. Add some salt and pepper then beat vigorously to mix well.

• Take another pan and place it on the stove on medium heat. When the pan is hot, pour some oil into it and let it heat up as well.

• When the oil is hot enough, pour the eggs into the pan. Fry till it is thick, flip it over and fry the egg until it is ready. Turn off the stove, cover the pan to keep the egg warm.

• When the vegetables are soft (especially ty carrots), add the cooked noodles to the mix. Stir everything together until the vegetables and noodles are well combined.

• Reduce the heat to low and cook the vegetable-noodle mix until the noodles are fluffy. That's it, your delicious plate of Noodles is ready.

• Take a plate and place the noodles on it. Place the scrambled eggs next to it and enjoy!

2. The Frank Indomie Noodles

The ingredients for frank indomie noodles:
• 3-4 big franks (beef sausages)
• 3 packs of Indomie instant noodles
• Cheese
• 3 springs onions
• Vegetable oil

Directions
• Boil the noodles, sieve and place in a bowl. Add the follow-come seasonings to it and mix well. Slice the franks and spring onions. Grate the cheese and set all aside.

• Take a saucepan and place it on the stove on medium heat. Pour some oil into the pan and let it heat up. When the oil is hot, add the sausages and let them fry.

• Stir from time to time, to make sure that there are frying evenly. Add the boiled noodles to the sausages in the saucepan.

• Turn the heat to low and add the spring onions. Stir from time to time. Make sure that the sausages are well fried, and the noodles are fluffy.

• When the noodles and sausages are ready, place them on a plate. Cover it with grated cheese (make sure to do it while the noodles are still hot). Enjoy!

3. Indomie Noodle Soup

Ingredients
• 2 small indomie noodles
• 2 large Eggs
• Cabbage as desired
• 1 green pepper
• 1 big bulb Onion
• Curry leaves (optional)
• 2 small carrots
• 2 Red pepper

Directions
• Slice the cabbage, onions, carrots, red and green peppers and set aside. Put a medium sized pot on heat, add some water and bring to a boil.

• When it starts boiling, add the eggs to the boiling water then indomie seasoning with some chopped onion.

• Now, add the indomie noodles, stir and cover to simmer for 3 minutes on medium heat. Add the chopped vegetables, mix very well and cook for another 2 minutes.

• Indomie noodles is ready to be served hot. Enjoy!

4. One Bowl Indomie Noodles

Ingredients
• 2 sachets indomie noodles
• 2 Eggs
• 1 big bulb Onions
• 3 fresh tomatoes
• fresh pepper to taste
• Salt to taste
• Vegetable oil

Directions
• Pieces the indomie into a bowl and pour hot water to it. Allow for about five minutes for the noodles to get soft.

• Set your frying pan on fire and heat up some vegetable oil. Add the sliced tomatoes, onions, fresh pepper and a pinch of salt to taste then fry for about five minutes.

• Sieve the indomie noodles (remove water) then add the follow-come ingredients while still in the bowl, at this point the noodles will be both soft and hot.

• Break the two eggs into the same bowl containing the noodles and stir together, then transfer to the frying pan containing the fried tomatoes, onions and peppers.

• Stir together until all ingredients are well combined. Then fry for about five minutes and you just made a yummy plate of indomie noodles. Enjoy!

[img][/img][img][/img]
5. Leafy Vegetable Indomie Noodles

Ingredients
• 1 big Indomie noodles
• 2 big Eggs
• 2 fresh Pepper
• 3 big tomatoes
• 1 big bulb Onions
• 2 cups Green/Ugu or Curry leaves
• Salt to taste
• Vegetable oil

Directions
• Slice the peppers, tomatoes and onions into small pieces. Wash and chop the leafy vegetables you prefer and set them aside.

• Break the egg into a plate, add a pinch of salt to it and beat thoroughly until well mixed.

• Parboil the noodles and sieve. Place the boiled noodles in a bowl and add the follow-come seasoning to it. Mix properly.

• Heat up some vegetable oil in a pan and add the onions, peppers, tomatoes and salt to taste. Fry for about 5 minutes on medium heat.

• Now, add the leafy vegetables to the frying ingredients and stir together. Next, add the eggs and stir to mix with the vegetables.

• Fry for 2 minutes then add the indomie noodles and mix together until well combined. Leave to simmer for 3 more minutes and that's it.

• It is ready. Serve hot with your favourite soft drink. Enjoy!

Source: http://www.versatileblog.com.ng/2017/12/indomie-noodles.html

35 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Durhleepee(f): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2017
I like the first one. Yummy kiss

14 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by amzee(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2017
I am salivating right now.

All these nairaland girls forming slay mama. You better get in here and learn ways on how to cook indomie.

Some cant even boil water.

25 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by amzee(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2017
Durhleepee:
I like the first one. Yummy kiss
Can you come over and cook the 1st method so that we can eat together?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Durhleepee(f): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2017
amzee:

Why don't you come over? I'm always more comfortable in our kitchen cheesy

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by amzee(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2017
Durhleepee:

Why don't you come over? I'm always more comfortable in our kitchen cheesy
Issokay,lemme get prepared and i'll be on my way. Please add fish to it cos my doctor said its good for my health.

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Durhleepee(f): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2017
amzee:

Issokay,lemme get prepared and i'll be on my way.
Please add fish to it cos my doctor said its good for my health.

No prob

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by earthsync(f): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2017
OK lemme enter kitchen now

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
I dey cook am anyhow oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by hezy4real01(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
I will sure try that fried noodles today

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Divay22(f): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Student life
When better hungry beat you, you go come dey think of frying one vegetables and eggs..
Omo add every every put grin grin grin grin(wetin make them call am 5 minute abi instant noodles)

Thanks for teaching does who don't know OP

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Adesege(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Sweet!
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
angry

∆ There is version 2.0

Put water on fire, Squeeze the indomie into pieces inside the water.. put the follow come Maggi and pepper. Allow to boil for 5min+. That's all.... That's the reality... ∆

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by hopefulLandlord: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Sponsored by indomie noodles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by FrenchWay: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Make una no go learn how to cook better food.

See how una dey celebrate sabiness on top indomie...

Give this girls ogbono soup, even to mix am go hard dem

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Olasco93: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dear future wife,
Please before coming into my life/house, learn how to prepare good food like; Egusi, Banga, Groundnut and Bitter leaf soup. Know how to pound Yam/Akpu, you must know how to make Eba, Semo, Wheat and Amala and co...
Knowing how to prepare all these good foods are added advantage for me to take things to the next level.
Don't come and learn them in my house, it's not a Catering school

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by CaptainBUGGY: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
All of this for ordinary indomie, indomie way u go put inside water way u Don day boil, add seasoning and oil and wait till e Don do.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
My fav osheyyyy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by fatymore(f): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
My boo doesn't like noodles... So he no concern me.. Persin like me love okele

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Flexherbal(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
CaptainBUGGY:
All of this for ordinary indomie, indomie way u go put inside water way u Don day boil, add seasoning and oil and wait till e Don do.

Hahahahhaha !
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by edlion57(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bookmarked
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by biodunjazz1: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Guysssss many would doubt this just like my niggaz, I reserve dia names .lol... we all know about it together but just two of us got paid for ordinary viewing websites.. now my other niggaz wanna learn...lol.. that's life ...

check my signature and share ur own testimony
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
I rather substitute that Ugu leaf with scent leaf.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by zombieTRACKER: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nigerians and poor man food

damn buhari
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by lawal28c: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
morethan 4 girls have fallen in love with me because of indomie

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by adetes: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Indomie ?
Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by dulaman: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
amzee:

Hmm. Then?

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Mcsenior(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Stay away from junk foods, your body deserves nutrients not just food. You're what you eat.

For NATURAL REMEDY for all infections, learn more @ NATURAL REMEDY LAB all for free

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Divay22(f): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
smithsydny:
I dey cook am anyhow oo
Na make OP they enlighten you so na.... The thread is specifically made for you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by amzee(m): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ There is version 2.0

Put water on fire, Squeeze the indomie into pieces inside the water.. put the follow come Maggi and pepper. Allow to boil for 5min+. That's all.... That the reality... ∆
Thats how most nairaland girls cook indomie.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by sinaj(f): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
All these ingredients for noodle dat wnt satisfy me ?? ?

I kuku cook rice nau

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
I kind of prefer The Frank Indomie Noodles as I am very addicted to sausage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Tomatoes Someone Bought For N380 In Ghana / The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.