Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe (46124 Views)

Have You Ever Met Someone Really Nice While Traveling And...? / How Nigerian Migrants That Crossed Over To Canada From US Got Stranded / How I Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe –nigerian Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by erico2k2(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
moscobabs:
I m still thinking when Nigerians eyes will open to realize that there is no greener pasture anywhere than this country, forget about what you are seeing or hearing about other countries on Net, once they travel to the so called greener pastures they will face their reality.

I have more than 10 friends and 5 family members in abroad, I can boldly say that I'm better than 9 of them .

I was born here

graduated here

working here

married here

build my personal house here while most of the so called abroad guys dont have because the system abroad cant give them opportunity to build a house

bought my cars here

And im living better with my small salary, i carry beautiful african queens if i need to, I club without fear of someone deporting me.

So tell me what else I need that God has not done for me here? There are beautiful places you can visit around the country if you have money.
Hold up
You don't ha e good roads
You might die b4 you recieve pension
No good health care even your president comes to uk for ear
Your roads are craap
Security is nxt to nothing
Banking is a who know man
Start ups are nxt to nothing unless u gt rich family or politically afililiated .
Your Passport is as good as the paper it's on
Want more ? ?

2 Likes

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross Bross that was not the question now how long you get 2 roundup I ask ni . From all your post on NL you never spoke of school in the uk or did I chk the wrong profile n post ?
Check my post frm 2013 sir
I was formally in CIU in Cyprus b4 relocating to Uk

I think I stop posting in 2014 why in 2016/2017, I was always in phone section
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by Alariiwo: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
erico2k2:

I think you overstretched your point there . We all mesure risk according to our own assessment . Your risk factor might be lower than mine given different variables . Banky What a Degree in Electronic Engineering but serve into music . The only losers are those who failed . In life Man mst take risk that they feel comfortable to take

No.. I didn't.

We've heard stories of how they die in the desert and how some get killed by police while attempting to cross the sea.
Even if he gets into Europe, his chances of survival is very slim as he'll likely look for dirty jobs to do.

So why leave your own land for uncertainty in another man's land? It negates everything logic stands for.
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by erico2k2(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
fados4sure:

Check my post frm 2013 sir
I was formally on CIU in Cyprus b4 relocating to Uk

I think I stop posting in 2014 why in 2016/2017, I was always in phone section
Ok after two replies from you plz when are you round g up this PHD Bross
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by centboy123456(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
fados4sure:

You probably don't understand what I mean by nothing is working in Nigeria.

In Nigeria, you pay for light that you don't see where as in UK, I pay £40 without power failure

In Nigeria your hospital is as good as dead ask your president

In Uk, I pay over £30 per month for unlimited browsing where as in Nigeria, you are given MB at high amount

You take loan at d rate of #200 to $1 and in less than two years because of poor economic management you are asked to pay at #375 to $1 asked Etisalat

don't mine that girl I have been to Libya I cam back this year as am plaining to go back again if I had the money next year I will go back I will take the risk again u said u in the UK can u hook me up with any girl there u know

1 Like

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by centboy123456(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
fados4sure:

You probably don't understand what I mean by nothing is working in Nigeria.

In Nigeria, you pay for light that you don't see where as in UK, I pay £40 without power failure

In Nigeria your hospital is as good as dead ask your president

In Uk, I pay over £30 per month for unlimited browsing where as in Nigeria, you are given MB at high amount

You take loan at d rate of #200 to $1 and in less than two years because of poor economic management you are asked to pay at #375 to $1 asked Etisalat

don't mine that girl I have been to Libya I cam back this year as am plaining to go back again if I had the money next year I will go back I will take the risk again u said u in the UK can u hook me up with any girl there u know
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by erico2k2(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Alariiwo:

No.. I didn't.

We've heard stories of how they die in the desert and how some get killed by police while attempting to cross the sea.
Even if he gets into Europe, his chances of survival is very slim as he'll likely look for dirty jobs to do.

So why leave your own land for uncertainty in another man's land? It negates everything logic stands for.
Another assumption how do you know his chances are slim ? ?chk all your leading politicians as we speak . 80%of them Hustled in the UK and US ha e a look . Ask Ibori , Tinubu , etc . Nigerians are the highest paid Africans in the west .

1 Like

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Why are people leaving the country through such dangerous means? Simple. The system failed them.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/nigerians-slavery-libya/
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by Clean2016: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
fados4sure:

Because nothing is working in Nigeria

Try and see the condition of Europe
Suicide mission is not the way out. are some people not doing well in Nigeria? please critical situation warrant critical thinking. Go to Europe without papers and see how things are

1 Like

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Clean2016:

Try and see the condition of Europe
Suicide mission is not the way out. are some people not doing well in Nigeria? please critical situation warrant critical thinking. Go to Europe without papers and see how things are
When you leave in a country where they don't respect gentlemen, you need to work hard to be able to make hands meat
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by ffo(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Godsonkemz:

because Nigeria is not better of
And what are still doing in Nigeria?
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by mfm04622: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
erico2k2:

People will say what they want you to hear to gain sympathy . I ha e 1st hand expirience with these guys . The Naira is bigger than the Cefas . Some journeys cost 50 cfa frm one town ti the other . Speak to a close person who return . U will get the real truth .

Naira is longer more valuable than Cefas! It was because of loss of value of the Naira that our neighbors rushed our farm produce last year because it was cheaper, leading to high prices of food in the country
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by erico2k2(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
mfm04622:

Naira is longer more valuable than Cefas! It was because of loss of value of the Naira that our neighbors rushed our farm produce last year because it was cheaper, leading to high prices of food in the country
What's the rate now ?
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by Awoleesu(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
LIBYA PILGRIMS...
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by mfm04622: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
erico2k2:

What's the rate now ?

Don't know. But last year (2016) was terrible! Pure water was being sold for 20 while coke (pet bottle) was about 500.
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by lazygal: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
darkenkach:
Computer graduate that doesn't know that its dangerous to travel to Europe on land is that one a graduate?

Did umiss the word "stranded" at this point exactly whose intelligence should be under question ? undecided
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by Uniqueaccountant(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
tstx:
So e no do you say u survive.. you still wan kill us with lie.. You had to drink somebody’s urine in order to survive.... if urine is that valuable why person go give you him own make you drink.
omoh u gat brain.

1 Like

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by AngelicBeing: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross Bross that was not the question now how long you get 2 roundup I ask ni . From all your post on NL you never spoke of school in the uk or did I chk the wrong profile n post ?
Hahaha, Cid plenty for Nairaland.com grin
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by AngelicBeing: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Hold up
You don't ha e good roads
You might die b4 you recieve pension
No good health care even your president comes to uk for ear
Your roads are craap
Security is nxt to nothing
Banking is a who know man
Start ups are nxt to nothing unless u gt rich family or politically afililiated .
Your Passport is as good as the paper it's on
Want more ? ?
Gbam, l don't want to waste time engaging those people who don't know that Nigeria is a dead jungle sad
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by erico2k2(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, Cid plenty for Nairaland.com grin
Nah so we see am lol one bagga here told me he studies in the UK . When I asked him what school he said university of Southampton ok.I asked where he lives he said London. How can u live in London and sturdy in Southampton full time ahha
Another one don come with PHD ahaha . I don ask question dem don kpamm ahahaha

1 Like

Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by darkenkach(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
lazygal:

Did umiss the word "stranded" at this point exactly whose intelligence should be under question ? undecided

are you this daft?
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by erico2k2(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, l don't want to waste time engaging those people who don't know that Nigeria is a dead jungle sad
That 9ja wey U go wrk no payment.my mum is a head teacher nah min 2 months govt dey owe them.
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by erico2k2(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
mfm04622:

Don't know. But last year (2016) was terrible! Pure water was being sold for 20 while coke (pet bottle) was about 500.
Ahah it is well.
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by AngelicBeing: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
erico2k2:

That 9ja wey U go wrk no payment.my mum is a head teacher nah min 2 months govt dey owe them.
I concur, l don't blame those who are leaving the country, Nigeria is a dead jungle Qed sad
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by Digriz(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
moscobabs:
I m still thinking when Nigerians eyes will open to realize that there is no greener pasture anywhere than this country, forget about what you are seeing or hearing about other countries on Net, once they travel to the so called greener pastures they will face their reality.

I have more than 10 friends and 5 family members in abroad, I can boldly say that I'm better than 9 of them .

I was born here

graduated here

working here

married here

build my personal house here while most of the so called abroad guys dont have because the system abroad cant give them opportunity to build a house

bought my cars here

And im living better with my small salary, i carry beautiful african queens if i need to, I club without fear of someone deporting me.

So tell me what else I need that God has not done for me here? There are beautiful places you can visit around the country if you have money.
You are fortunate to be where you are but don't speak bad of others that are not as fortunate as you are..The country is hard to survive so don't blame them,it's ignorance but they have learnt their lessons and will never make the same mistake of traveling thru the desert.
I have friends who are doing legitimate jobs overseas and they are doing well,.destiny differs so don't generalize.
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by erico2k2(m): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
AngelicBeing:
I concur, l don't blame those who are leaving the country, Nigeria is a dead jungle Qed sad
9ja ke . Well I thank God for me and my household my papa amd mama inclusive . We all have 1st class healthcare in the UK . We nor need visa or permission to use am.nah my hustle .
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by Fela4ese: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
[quote author=moscobabs post=63682604] I m still thinking when Nigerians eyes will open to realize that there is no greener pasture anywhere than this country, forget about what you are seeing or hearing about other countries on Net, once they travel to the so called greener pastures they will face their reality.

I have more than 10 friends and 5 family members in

I was born here

graduated here

working here

married here

bought my cars here

And among ur friends that graduated how many live a comfortable life,and how many have u helped to achieved their own,Instead been proud
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by AngelicBeing: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Nah so we see am lol one bagga here told me he studies in the UK . When I asked him what school he said university of Southampton ok.I asked where he lives he said London. How can u live in London and sturdy in Southampton full time ahha
Another one don come with PHD ahaha . I don ask question dem don kpamm ahahaha
The guy has ignored your questions, he forgot that you are a UK resident with several years of working and living in England, l am waiting for him to answer your questions before I comment, as a PhD student in England, his written English on Nairaland is poor, well, I might be wrong though but at PhD level, l expect him to write better sad
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by edibobo: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
This guy is one of the laziest graduates in the land. Must everyone move to Europe before becoming somebody ? I don't pity all these people that suffered and even died on this useless trip. Instead I can do messenger or cleaner to survive in Nigeria than risking my life on unfruitful illegal journey for the sake of going to foreign land to suffer. 500k can be used to register as a pure water distributor in Nigeria here than to give away to a 419er for the sake of leaving the country.
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by erico2k2(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Digriz:
You are fortunate to be where you are but don't speak bad for others that are not as fortunate as you are..The country is hard to survive so don't blame them,it's ignorance but they have learnt their lessons ans will never make the same mistake of traveling thru the desert.
I have friends who are doing legitimate jobs overseas and they are doing well,.destinies differs so don't generalize.
Bross which fortunate ?
He is still going to work on craaap rds
No good healthcare
Get police brutality
Security is nxt to nothing g
Re: The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe by lazygal: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
darkenkach:

are you this daft?

Sweet heart no matter how daft iam,I can never reach your level of low iq

Stay blessed,me love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mandla Maseko Dies In Bike Accident / The First Aeroplane That Landed In Bauchi In 1928 / How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.