Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

La Luna Sangre December 28 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / La Luna Sangre December 28 2017 (506 Views)

Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) / Bitcoin Fork - Segwit2x(b2x) To Happen Eventually On December 28 / 30 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 [updated] Number 5 Will Leave You Shouting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

La Luna Sangre December 28 2017 by kinzaa123: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Pihu with Gopal drops super cold water on Aarav and cover up. Aarav thinks Suchi dropped water and yells to turn out. Suchi comes to gallery and asks what happened. Aarav inquires as to for what reason did she pour super cold water on him and requests to descend and apologize. Suchi says for what reason should she, sees Pihu covering up and applauds her that she tatted for tat and requests that not do any insidiousness once more. Pihu approaches Gopal what is one good turn deserves another.

Babli wipes Aarav's head while Aarav keeps sniffling and inquires as to for what reason does he go close Suchi, she doesn't merit his consideration. She says she is planing new year party. Aarav says they can't party when Mansi is in prison.

Pihu goes to kitchen and sees Gulgule grilling corn cob on gas. She energetically requests that he give her a few. Suman calls Gulgule, and he leaves gas open and runs

away. Aarav strolls in to plan espresso for him seething that he came down with bug in light of Pihu. He looks lighter. Pihu argues not to switch on lighter, thinking back herself consuming in flame mischance. She races to call Suchi. Suchi comes running requesting that Aarav not light gas. Aarav lights gas. Suchi pulls Aarav away just before La Luna Sangre December 28 2017 flame mischance and spares him. Babli hurries to Aarav concerned and inquires as to whether he is fine, she reprimands Suchi that she is alarming Aarav dependably and now attempted to execute him. Aarav says it isn't Suchi's oversight, she in truth spared him. Gulgule says he cleared out gas open by botch. Babli irately raises hand to slap him, yet Suchi holds her hand and says Gulgule is a honest child and does not comprehend what he did. Babli says Mansi is in prison in view of Suchi and Aarav would have kicked the bucket on account of her sibling, she ought to rebuff Gulgule with the goal that he ought not do any mix-up later on. Suchi says even she is attempting to influence her to comprehend same, what Mansi did deliberately wasn't right and a guiltless tyke Pihu kicked the bucket in view of her. Aarav candidly embraces Suchi and expresses gratitude toward her for committing him understand his error by means of his mom, he was thinking from a sibling's point of view and did not think about that young lady. He wheezes. She keeps her hand on his mouth. He says he will propose her today before everybody amid new year party.

Gathering plans begin. Pihu and Gulgule hop cheerfully in energy. Suman stops Gulgule and says they are not welcomed for the gathering, so they won't go to it. Babli addresses somebody over telephone and plans to hurt Suchi. Aarav over telephone energetically tells somebody that he will guarantee somebody.

Gopal gets laddoo for Pihu and says her mamma arranged laddoos. Pihu races to Anandita's home and sees Subodh disclosing to Anandita that he is taking her out for supper to celebrate new year party. She says she wouldn't like to and on the off chance that he had invested energy with her rather than Mansi, she would have thought and says she needs separate from him soon and trust she doesn't meet him in life once more. Subodh furiously yells it is squander conversing with her. Pihu gets stressed seeing her folks battling. The Episode begins with Ak revealing to Rishi that he will demonstrate in court that he isn't wedded to Netra. He says he will win now. Legal counselor says whatever charges you have put on Tanuja will be lifted. AK says Tanuja will be my better half following two days. Rishi gets irate. AK says I will show you a lesson. Manpreet takes him. Netra discloses to Rishi that they need to contemplate what to do. Manpreet says we need to hold his shortcoming. Rishi requests that Manpreet call his legal counselor. Tanuja comes and asks what was the deal? Tanuja slips, AK holds her and says he will keep her upbeat, safe and will keep her far from all torment. Tanuja expresses gratitude toward him. AK says my kinship will possess the place of adoration. Tanuja says love can just have its spot.

Legal advisor proposes Rishi to wed Netra to get Natasha in the authority case. He says if Judge

comes to realize that you aren't hitched then same allegation will be on you, else you will lose your girl for until the end of time. She says you need to take the last choice. Rano approaches him to wed Netra for Natasha. Rishi goes to Tanuja. AK is furious. Rohit quiets him down. AK stops Rishi and asks where you are going. Rishi says I am going to Tanuja. AK says she don't need you in her life. Rishi requests that he move from his way. AK requests that he be simply visitor. Rishi gets alcoholic and says I saw out of the blue, that a lady of the hour isn't permitted to converse with anybody. AK says no one converses with lady of the hour such modest things and says she is bolstered up of you. Rishi says Tanuja and goes close to her. He requests that her leave everything and go to his reality. Tanuja is noiseless. Rishi approaches her to return for Natasha and guarantees never to hurt her again, says I adore you in particular. He requests that her say something. Tanuja inquires as to why you are making me humiliated and requests that he accompany her. Raj reveals to Manpreet that Rishi has fouled up today.

Tanuja and Rishi go to room. She asks what do you need Rishi? Rishi says I need you. Tanuja says you can't get me now and says how to influence you to clarify in numerous dialects. He says it is our reality. Tanuja says it isn't our reality. She says you will tell same thing again and says she herself will go. Rishi approaches her to hear him for last. Tanuja says I need to stateā€¦ .He feels lazy and approaches her to return for Natasha. Tanuja says I know you will make me powerless candidly and will tell this, and says I would prefer not to converse with you and requests that he clear out. She says she will be content with AK and Natasha.

Rishi asks then who am I? Tanuja says you are my past who smashs me, gives me torment, who isn't with me, yet at the same time in my grasp, have given me wounds and says she don't need this agony. She says what you used to state that I am your regard and says you destroyed my regard to render retribution on AK. La Luna Sangre December 28 2017 Full Episode In HD She says I can't take a gander at anybody now and says individuals will surmise that I am to blame and more likely than not let you know. She overlays her hands and says I am worn out, simply go. Rishi says I cherish you. Tanuja pushes him and says I don't love you. She says she is extremely upbeat without him. She says you have tormented AK a great deal, and he was compelled to trust that I will abandon him and will go to you. She says I will never leave AK for you and knows to regard ladies and me. He remained by me and never addressed me. I revealed to him ordinarily that I adore Rishi, however he never said anything. She says she adored Rishi who was only hers, and not of Netra's better half and Tania's dad. She requests that he abandon her with her family. Rishi thinks how to influence you to trust that I adore her.

(1) (Reply)

How Paddy Adenuga Almost Acquired Chevron Netherlands / Dog-tag Chains And Customising Machine For Sale. / I Need Help In An Imported Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.