Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

How Paddy Adenuga Almost Acquired Chevron Netherlands - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Paddy Adenuga Almost Acquired Chevron Netherlands (506 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Paddy Adenuga: "I Nearly Acquired Chevron Netherlands At 29" / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Paddy Adenuga Almost Acquired Chevron Netherlands by freeman191(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
I felt like sinking into the ground. I hastily said goodbye to my worried friends and ran home.
I couldn’t believe it. How could Chevron say no to me? This bid was destined for me to win. I was meant to be the Alexander the Great of Africa oil & gas and barely into my thirties.
The captivating story of Paddy Adenuga, son of billionaire business mogul, Dr. Mike Adenuga is what can be described as engaging and educative.

In a lengthy statement on Africa Archives, Paddy described his ambition to become Alexander the Great of Africa’s oil & gas without the influence of his father and family. The trending story has captivated his reader’s mind as he painstakingly transferred every emotion into words.

Paddy’s story gave a detailed description of his zest to win the Chevron Netherlands bid with the help of his mentor and his team. He said his drive was borne out of being the son of a Bull and finding his own path as a Lion.

See full text:

Source: http://wuzupnigeria.com/2018/01/paddy-adenuga-almost-acquired-chevron-netherlands/

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nut Supplier / Urgent Help: Please I Need Expert Guide For A Social Media Manager Job Role / Luxury 4 Bedroom Triplex At Montgomery Terraces Court,ajah Lekki For #39m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.