Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Lotion for Face - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lotion for Face (6047 Views)

Photos: Meet The Contestants For Face Of Unity Nigeria Pageant..as Voting Starts / Dark Skin, Please Any Idea For Face Care (cream) / Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lotion for Face by Hotstepper(f): 5:36am On Dec 24, 2005
MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 U'ALL. diz question is for ladies or even men. was just wondering wat lotion u'all or ur g/f's/wife uses 4 her face 2 clear up dirts cuz mine is really pissing me offf....10x ppl
Re: Lotion for Face by layi(m): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2005
Na only ladies dey clean face.
Guys with acne probs too do. Royalux and Eskinol are both okay.
Re: Lotion for Face by nike4luv(f): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2005
neutrogena or l'oreal
Re: Lotion for Face by disney(f): 4:45am On Dec 25, 2005
Hey hotstepper,
Merry xmas in advance too, it all depends on where you are whether yankee or naija, but I would suggest Proactive for yankee and black soap for naija. I think thats the very best that sure gonna work for your lady. I had this friend of mine, damn she had really horrible blackheads (pimples). Now she looks tight in that she used proactive , am a living witness it works. grin
Re: Lotion for Face by hotangel2(f): 6:23am On Dec 25, 2005
proactive don't work for most skins. But majority of results have shown that it works really well. Another product i will recomend is Neutrogena, damn that stuff is good. It's like it Goes straight in your skin and uproot those gooddamn suckers out of your face. Hunnie u need to use neutrogena it's dermatologist recomended.

Loreal is also a good product, but i'll say you ease off on that one, because their stuffs are mainly "age regenerist". You would think your face looks goods by the day, but if you start using it at early age.... by the time u grow, u wont like your face.

Clean and clear is a good one too. I use that every night before going to bed. Just wipes everything off your face and go to bed with a clean new face.

Well if you r in nigeria and these things are not there.. I must advice that you buy "delta soap", Wash your face with it every night. The soap is a good one if u know what i mean.

Another good way of keeping your face clean without using all these expensive stuffs is by washing your face "every night" with a good bar soap. (i don't mean JOY soap). cheesy
Re: Lotion for Face by layi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2005
A very important advise for you girls!!!

Your skin is a living organ just like ur liver or heart. Once there's something wrong with one. It affects the others. The state of your viscera shows up on your skin.
take care of yourself internally. Wash ur bowels, take regular antibiotics and immune boosters. eat good food.

It will ultimately show on ur skin. Of course you cant afford to keep ur skin dirty and expect it to glow. u need to clean it up but dont apply superficial measures only. If you dont eat good foods (lots of fruits and vegetables)...u'll have problems with ur skin cleanser or no cleanser.
Re: Lotion for Face by Hotstepper(f): 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2005
10x 2 u'all..hot-angel, am in canada so i will purchase those ones and askma mom 2 get da ones in 9eria as well since shez dere 4 a visit rite now.......merry xmas all
Re: Lotion for Face by mide2(f): 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2005
Merry Christmas !!!
Re: Lotion for Face by IAH(f): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2005
hot-angel:

Loreal is also a good product, but i'll say you ease off on that one, because their stuffs are mainly "age regenerist". You would think your face looks goods by the day, but if you start using it at early age.... by the time u grow, u wont like your face.

HotA, you scared me with this paragraph because I use L'Oreal.shocked Please can you explain what it does to the skin so that I can stop using it because I don't want to dislike my face o! shocked
Re: Lotion for Face by snazzydawn(f): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2005
well,if you try washing your face with soap and water evry night before you sleep,it will help cos it cleans and opens up clogs which were left by make up.Also steam your face once a week,then use raw egg mask for your face regularly.It works like magic!!!Another big face crime is DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE WITH DIRTY HANDS!!!
Re: Lotion for Face by hotangel2(f): 3:52am On Dec 27, 2005
IAH:

HotA, you scared me with this paragraph because I use L'Oreal.shocked Please can you explain what it does to the skin so that I can stop using it because I don't want to dislike my face o! shocked

IAH, i was like "UGHHH" when i heard that too. But it's mostly people that want to regenerate their skins that uses l'oreal facials. As in when you want to take wrinkles off of your face and stuffs like that. If it's just to be cleaning your face... it's not advisable that you use stuffs by l'oreal.

As u can see i have no proof, because that's what i was told. And i absolutely believe the person that told me because He never lies. He's not a dermatologist, but he's studying to be one. smiley

But if l'oreal is working for you or was approved to you by someone u trust in facial stuffs, go ahead.. keep using it.
Re: Lotion for Face by IAH(f): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2005
Really? Nobody recommended it for me, I just bought it on impulse at Boots sometime ago and I've been using it since then. I guess I have to stop it now. cry cry cry cry Thanks for the advice, our own professional beauty consultant! cheesy wink
Re: Lotion for Face by brick(m): 1:49am On Dec 30, 2005
lipsrsealed learning
Re: Lotion for Face by icingbaby(f): 3:13am On Dec 30, 2005
st.Ives apricot scrub or clean and clear it really good.
Re: Lotion for Face by Hotstepper(f): 7:20am On Dec 31, 2005
am using dat one now@icingbaby
Re: Lotion for Face by WesleyanA(f): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2005
oil control moisturizer
Re: Lotion for Face by icingbaby(f): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2005
Hotstepper:

am using that one now@icingbaby
good gurl, it really good.
Re: Lotion for Face by raregroove(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2005
If you reside in the USA, try Jergens original scent cherry-almond moisturizer, its been in existence for years & it is relatively inexpensive to purchase...
Re: Lotion for Face by immanuella(f): 4:20am On Jan 01, 2006
i use clearasil. the exfoliating type and it works for me.
Re: Lotion for Face by eveseh(f): 4:09pm On May 08, 2006
i love ltions,i love cleaning my face
Re: Lotion for Face by hotangel2(f): 6:48pm On May 08, 2006
raregroove:

If you reside in the USA, try Jergens original scent cherry-almond moisturizer, its been in existence for years & it is relatively inexpensive to purchase,

I hate everything jergens. Im sorry but arghhhh, i use it and 30 mins later my body is ashy again, my face, my hands, im like WTF? I would recommend "aveeno". it's sooo good! U should try it, including their facial scrub.
Re: Lotion for Face by bsuga: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2006
tell it like it is girl!!, aveeno cream is amazin, from the first application you can see your skin truly moisturised!! i recommmend it to most ppl

1 Like

Re: Lotion for Face by iice(f): 9:54am On Jul 10, 2006
yeah my sis uses that aveeno thing but sooo expensive down here, me i just a combination of eskinol and st. ives apricot scrub
Re: Lotion for Face by bsuga: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2006
where r u at? am in london n i get it for free at the pharmacy because i got it subscribed by the doctor so everytime it finishes i just let the doctor sign the old prescription and dere i go wit a nu aveeno packet!! so if u are in the UK u can get it prescribed by your GP.
Re: Lotion for Face by iice(f): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2006
Hmmm thats the good thing with developed nations, ur medical problems are taken care of better than other countries, am here in asia oh so there's nothing like free even if doctor prescribes it 4 u, u still have 2 pay for whateva u want down here.
Re: Lotion for Face by bsuga: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2006
OOO i c ! why are you in Asia? u dey study dere? shocked
Re: Lotion for Face by iice(f): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2006
I was oh, but i don finish, am just chillin now oh
Re: Lotion for Face by iberi(f): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2006
Hey pips! Lotion or cleanser or exfoliator?
Isn't there a mix up or it;s just me?
Re: Lotion for Face by hotangel2(f): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2006
iberi:

Hey pips! Lotion or cleanser or exfoliator?
Isn't there a mix up or it;s just me?

Just say anything that's good for the face.
Re: Lotion for Face by abujabooks(f): 12:07pm On May 22, 2008
Great thread.
Re: Lotion for Face by Souljagirl(f): 2:59am On May 31, 2008
st ives facial scrub never ceases to amaze me. that thing makes ur skin soft and supple in minutes! i've been using it for years, and no complaints. the facial scrub makes my skin silky and makes me want to give everyone a facial. cheesy
Re: Lotion for Face by WAVixen: 2:30pm On May 31, 2008
I use Biore, it is self heating and wonderful.It's an exfoliator.
While for cleansing and toning it has got to be Nuage.
With green tea, cranberry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Original 18 Carats Wedding Band. / Ladies Shoes2 @wholesale Prices!!! / Onimisi Handmade Luxury Bespoke Shoes Available In All Sizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.