Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) (36441 Views)

The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Villagers Carve Road On The Side Of A Mountain In China (Photos) / How Did You Raise Funds For Your First Trip Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
naija
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by purem(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by johnstar(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
U r cute
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
grin
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by amunkita(m): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
Optional nah u don fine like this unlike ur 1st miss nairaland, u were looking like deeper Life usher...
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by David160(m): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
There are more pictures of you than of the mountain

4 Likes

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by collinometricx: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Last last optional1 u don show yhur face
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Cool...Good to go on natural sight trips seeing like this sometimes.
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Cool. Nice pix
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Gbengadaniel12: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Owe is my our home
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Inkredible(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lil mama you fine well well o. Shuu!!

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by EternalTruth: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
optional1:
We will be very happy to host you in Kabba for Obangogo mountain climbing next year by God grace..

Happy New Year in Advance...

May our wishes for next year be granted to us..

Cheers..

Cc. Lalast.iclala
Se.un
Mynd.44
Robos.ky02
Vicky.Rotex
i reside in Edo State. When next you visit it by God's grace next year don't hesitate to let me know so i will join you guys.
I am serious please.
Tourism is my profession
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by EternalTruth: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
johnstar:
U r cute
you don begin to dey like women. You see your life?
Na me Grand.Finale2017
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Show us mountain your showing us una faces...

1 Like

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nature is beautiful!!

Nice pics.
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by chicoMX(m): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
optional1:
Finally we got to the peak of the mountain after hours..

Is good to reach the top..

At the top everywhere was cloud down below are cars that looks like toys..

It was scary but a lovely and successful trip..

Yessss we made it up..

Op where are the pictures of cars that looked like toys?

3 Likes

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by johnstar(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
EternalTruth:
you don begin to dey like women. You see your life?
Na me Grand.Finale2017
grin

No na i juz dey compliment her ni

Hw ur side na
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Pls guys kindly be weary of those no home training lazy pooh hidden round the Bushes and mountains seeking for whom to kidnap and matchet.

Wish you good luck at least show casing what we have to the world. God bless.

Pls be very careful and remember there are some enemy of of progress out there.
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by blues343(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
She's bar. ........ She no go bad for me ooo
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
optional1:
We will be very happy to host you in Kabba for Obangogo mountain climbing next year by God grace..

Happy New Year in Advance...

May our wishes for next year be granted to us..

Cheers..

Cc. Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Robosky02
VickyRotex
see how optional 1 look spotless. I for go grab am but i fear my sugar mummy VickyRotex
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by daveP(m): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
optional1:

Which of the girl biko
wow! i love adventure. But im waiting for us to climb mount patti na. Besides no restrictions. I'l put up a thread soon. i'm on climb 16 currently.
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
tellwisdom:
What did you achieve climbing a rock and walking inside the bush?? sad
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Caseless: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
optional1:
Finally we got to the peak of the mountain after hours..

Is good to reach the top..

At the top everywhere was cloud down below are cars that looks like toys..

It was scary but a lovely and successful trip..

Yessss we made it up..

the lady on Nike or the one that looks like she's smoking, it seems I've seen her before undecided

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by olobas(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Feranchek:
Finally She made it to the top!!!!!!!!!!!

But op wait ooo... Shey Rev. Fr. follow una go? Abi he just come bless una before una go so that those wey go kpai for road go still go heaven cheesy angry

That babe wey wear koinkoin shoe to climb mountain, she well at all?? In fact....

And she must be from Ogbomosho like this her brother
You are just as craziest as your father, its Ogbomosho is Village?
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by AyamStarch: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Op, you're beautiful but your written English is the exact opposite

2 Likes

Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by LilNetty(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Settingz321:
no doubt Nigeria is blessed
infinix 4 pro for sale
Asking price 55k
Location Lagos
Contact O81 7923 4937
if u accept swapin with note 3,kindly HI me on whatsapp @0813 541 7105.. Thanks
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Rayton(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Optional1 I would love you guys to visit buhari's son in hospital as NL contingent.....
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Dacronym(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
optional1:
The fourth wonders is that of a lake..
It is called Miracle Lake or Make a Wish Lake..
Is found before the top of the mountain..

They said if you make any wish before the next year trip that your wish will come to pass but you must not tell anyone what wish you made at the lake..

You can drink the water, bath with it, use it to wash your face and head, fetch it and use it in your house, it can also curse sick people..

All this will happen if you have faith..

OK, a question
One wish or as many as possible?
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by samwise99(m): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nne5:
The girl at the extreme, wetin she wear for leg?

I guess... Thats what she has.
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
true true, mountain plenty for kabba.
Re: My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) by Devane(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nike so Na you be this? Na you be optional1

wow! it's so cool to figure it out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Injured In Multiple Accident In Umuahia, Driver Escapes Lynching / I Ran For My Life, Returning Nigerian From South Africa Says / Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.