Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town (30217 Views)

Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain / Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by ScienceTv: 1:07am On Jul 02, 2018
Watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYvI4FtQ-hc
Pop star Davido paid a visit to the Ooni of ife as he prostrated to greet him in his palace.
He wrote;
Ooni ...Orisa ile Odua Kabiyesi Ki Ade pelori .. Ki Bata lese.. Ki Irukere Pelowo

1 Share

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by SoftP(m): 1:10am On Jul 02, 2018
His leopard skin though '' ''

Da f*k do i really care

Revolution on my mind, patiently waiting for 019.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by royalamour(m): 2:09am On Jul 02, 2018
grin
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by MartinCorridon: 6:58am On Jul 02, 2018
The way Chinese, Greeks, Indians celebrate their culture is the way we should too.

I am not talking about scarification (tribal marks) or female genital mutilation (FGM) shocked

Minus the medically harmful practices grin

Look at how cool OBJ looks here. Our political figures should wear traditional attires when on foreign assignments and not suits

Just don't dress like that Papau New Guinea guy - who ironically was promoting his own culture. No bare breasts too tongue

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by Skorea: 6:58am On Jul 02, 2018
And so fu.ckin what?
Obasanjo and many others did that so who the fuc.k is Davido compare to Ooni

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by lordcabasa(m): 6:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Na him business

3 Likes

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by kollinpowel(m): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2018
Well trained child.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by Swiftlee(m): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2018
Can this post actually send Buhari back to daura soonest?

4 Likes

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by johnstar(m): 7:00am On Jul 02, 2018
D show was crazy

Thumbs up davido

3 Likes

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by tim1256(m): 7:00am On Jul 02, 2018
When he's not a bastard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by Judolisco(m): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2018
B4 nko u wan make dem nack am jazz no prostrate angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by adesina746: 7:03am On Jul 02, 2018
Respect, Yorubas got it

8 Likes

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:03am On Jul 02, 2018
when it comes to humility Wether original or fake, give it to Afonjas

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by dyn1800: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2018
Even hin Papa go postrate...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by MartinCorridon: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2018
SoftP:
His leopard skin though '' ''

Da f*k do i really care

Revolution on my mind, patiently waiting for 019.

Na only ONLINE una revolution dey start and end tongue

If you hear Banger/ Knock-out or see Koboko, na you go first break Usain Bolt's 100m record

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:09am On Jul 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Lol cheesy, don't mind the ONLINE WARRIORS

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by amaniro: 7:09am On Jul 02, 2018
wink kiss my boy is humble
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by Ellabae(f): 7:09am On Jul 02, 2018
Majority of Yoruba guys are respectful.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by Seanpizzy10: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2018
Davido And His Girlfriend Chioma Prostrate As They Visit Ooni Of Ife Palace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXoiA35QjQs
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by SoftP(m): 7:14am On Jul 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

If you hear Praaaaa of Banger/ Knock-out or see Koboko, na you go first break Usain Bolt's 100m record
grin grin u better come join d moving train oooo
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by Alejoc(m): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2018
Good boy!
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:
The way Chinese, Greeks, Indians celebrate their culture is the way we should too.

I am not talking about scarification (tribal marks) or female genital mutilation (FGM) shocked

Minus the medically harmful practices grin

Look at how cool OBJ looks here. Our political figures should wear traditional attires when on foreign assignments and not suits

Just don't dress like that Papau New Guinea guy - who ironically was promoting his own culture. No bare breasts too tongue
uhmm.... the Chinese don't wear their traditional attire on foreign assignments.
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2018
I hope they are not planing to use my sister chioma for money ritual

1 Like

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by jahsharon: 7:24am On Jul 02, 2018
Even Davido's father would prostrate to greet the Ooni

3 Likes

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by israelmao(m): 7:29am On Jul 02, 2018
Yoruba are Nigerian Jews.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by wamide042(m): 7:29am On Jul 02, 2018
This Bloggers sef.......Do you expect Davido to tell Ooni to chop knuckle or he should get there and start saying What's up yo....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by lordcrypto: 7:36am On Jul 02, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I hope they are not planing to use my sister chioma for money ritual
mod should ban you for this comment
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by elotajohn1(m): 7:37am On Jul 02, 2018
Me begging for Nature Corner last night
grin grin grin

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by lordcrypto: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2018
wamide042:
This Bloggers sef.......Do you expect Davido to tell Ooni to chop knuckle or he should get there and start saying What's up yo....
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by Walexybobo(m): 7:38am On Jul 02, 2018
Who the fucking hell is Davido not to prostrate before Ooni? This thread wasn't suppost to be here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mascoteda's Baby Bump Covered In Paint / Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) / Photo Of Korede Bello And Di'ja On The Stage (lovely)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.