Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State (49912 Views)

Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback / Roman Goddess Shares Bedroom Photo In Undies / Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Johnson's Throwback Photo In 2009 Vs 2017 Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by pressplay411(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2017
kramer:

You're not really making sense here though.

No Rich man of status will want to wife a woman who's been around the block and that's a fact. I mean imagine going to a business meeting only to find out that your proposed business partner used to panel beat your wife? You also don't want another Gbenga Obasanjo case on your hands.

On the other hand Rich men will happily use and pass on heavy mileage entities.

How about Janet Jackson's Billionaire ex? Kardashians? Google the rest.
Well as Nigerians I get your point but even that is fast changing.

3 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Na only broke guys dey obsess over pussy mileage. Correct made guys look out for women that'll compliment and respect them. If she is a virgin, refurbished virgin, undercover virgin, fine...but, they have no time to bother over frivolity. I didn't say refurbished olosho, that one is a different case.

Where are all the guys that were bashing her on behalf of Ikechukwu?

See one above me grin
They are ready to turn prepaid meter and install themselves inside your pussy. That's why they don't have time to make money. Rich men know the secret, they chase bills.

If my comment pain you, hide your face tongue tongue.

Well, this babe never really get mileage like that cause she never born. Olosho when done born when come dey sleep around na proper borehole.
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by daramolanas1(m): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Na only broke guys dey obsess over pussy mileage. Correct made guys look out for women that'll compliment and respect them. If she is a virgin, refurbished virgin, undercover virgin, fine...but, they have no time to bother over frivolity. I didn't say refurbished olosho, that one is a different case.

See one above me grin
They are ready to turn prepaid meter and install themselves inside your pussy. That's why they don't have time to make money. Rich men know the secret, they chase bills.

.......LOL well said....Bet Y did u enter d neighbour Above U.....Nice piece tho!
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

See one above me grin

there is one challenge with pussy mileage, though it also applies to dick mileage . if you have been preceded by better endowed or better performing drivers, you and your partner may be in for a very bad time.

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

See one above me grin

Your mouth eee...
Lol!
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by bababeejay: 8:10am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

See one above me grin

why do I have the feeling that women are part of the bills?

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by odaniel1(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2017
doublewisdom:
No wonder no nigga has wifed her.

copied from a hater. I hope he/she eats his/her words RN!!
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Pataricatering(f): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2017
I always feel sorry for women who carry men issues on their head like they will die ! Men are generally not worth much ! This comment you just made now - it’s obvious you don’t have much for brains - and the little you have might just be mucus not brain matter ! How is her mileage any of your business ? Did she run it on your head ? Oh sorry , she must have borrowed your pussy ? ?- one thing you men will learn soon enough - how sex sweets you is how it sweets women too and variety is the spice of life - Yes ! That’s all the time I have for you , need to increase my mileage !
Kings1464:
kitten wey Ikechukwu and others don turn to fairly used

God please don't allow me to be in this guy's shoes....... Amen!

I do not envy him at all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Pataricatering(f): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2017
If she was a man you would not mention std - sorry , I forgot std recognizes men so it doesn’t catch them !
JayIlych:

I've noticed you jumping up and down on virtually every thread, glorifying sex with multiple partners.
Your std is waiting for you

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2017
hoe

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by zicoraads: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

See one above me grin

Now this had me laughing cheesy cheesy The comment and the picture.

I don't think it's a broke guys thing though. It's more of an individual thing. I know some very rich boys who would rather go to their villages for fear of settling with city girls who have done all sorts. Recently, one even had cause to dump a girl cos she was foolish enough to start blabbing about one or two guys she has gone out with, one turned out to be his university mate. So, its really an individual thing.

Rather, it's sometimes the broke guys that don't even care. Cos for them, marrying the lady is just a way of uplifting their financial standing. So for them, it's about chasing bills.

As for me, I'm broke and don't even care. Marriage is overrated. Love is overrated. First, we'll do all that love talk. Then second and most importantly, we'll discuss the financial. What are you bringing to the table? undecided

So, which aspect of the virgins are you? Undercover? Refurbished? grin

3 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2017
Safiaaa:
Oh shut up

Lmao cheesy
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2017
Pataricatering:
If she was a man you would not mention std - sorry , I forgot std recognizes men so it doesn’t catch them !
Shey na person go later marry you. I don't pity you, i pity the poor man

3 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by paradigmshift(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2017
Kings1464:

I do not envy him at all

like say your girl pusssy no be Lagos ibadan express way to guys before. gerarahere

3 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by safarigirl(f): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2017
pressplay411:

How about Janet Jackson's Billionaire ex? Kardashians? Google the rest.
Well as Nigerians I get your point but even that is fast changing.
how long did Janet's marriage last?

Which Kardashians? The ones dating semi-literates? How many are even married aside Kim? None....just babymamas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by salesforce: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Oh
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by pressplay411(m): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2017
safarigirl:
how long did Janet's marriage last?

Which Kardashians? The ones dating semi-literates? How many are even married aside Kim? None....just babymamas

The Key word here is Marriage not its Longevity.
Hate em or love em, Kim has had 2 royal-esque weddings.
Not using them as standards, just counterpointing the fallacy in the argument.

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Troublemaker007(m): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

See one above me grin

I just throw up. Omfg! See human being Shape. This one na Live Sminggle for Lords of the Ring shocked

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by 1stladdy(f): 9:43am On Dec 29, 2017
Kings1464:

I do not envy him at all
you Think Sex Is All A Woman Can Offer Abi? I Pity You!

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by safarigirl(f): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2017
pressplay411:

The Key word here is Marriage not its Longevity.
Hate em or love em, Kim has had 2 royal-esque weddings.
Not using them as standards, just counterpointing the fallacy in the argument.
I don't believe the talk that purported loose women do nor gwtg married. They have a higher chance of getting married than 'decent' girls because they go out a lot and meet more people, so, when I see them getting married, I just laugh.

To get married no be the main thing these days, any idiot can get married, hell, in Vegas, you can marry a total stranger...but staying married is how I rate all these people

PS: Next time, just keep it at Kim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by ADRIAN88(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I thought she was dating Terrytharapman

Terrytharapman kor, terry apala ni.
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2017
This is me trying to help with your ignorance
https://www.360nobs.com/2017/01/terry-tha-rapman-was-sleeping-with-sarah-ofili-behind-my-back-ikechukwu-reveals/
ADRIAN88:

Terrytharapman kor, terry apala ni.
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by ADRIAN88(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
This is me trying to help with your ignorance
https://www.360nobs.com/2017/01/terry-tha-rapman-was-sleeping-with-sarah-ofili-behind-my-back-ikechukwu-reveals/

If u didnt get the sarcasm, then there's really nothing i can do to help your sense of humour.
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by pressplay411(m): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2017
safarigirl:
I don't believe the talk that purported loose women do nor gwtg married. They have a higher chance of getting married than 'decent' girls because they go out a lot and meet more people, so, when I see them getting married, I just laugh.

To get married no be the main thing these days, any idiot can get married, hell, in Vegas, you can marry a total stranger...but staying married is how I rate all these people

PS: Next time, just keep it at Kim

Longevity of marriage is predicated on a myriad of factors, decency is just one of them. It takes the Grace of God to have a long lasting marriage hon.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2017
No vex
ADRIAN88:

If u didnt get the sarcasm, then there's really nothing i can do to help your sense of humour.
Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by ADRIAN88(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
No vex

Na new year we dey enter so, why I go vex bro, Lol! Nufin do u.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by STILESGANG: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2017
So Sara ofili can retire from her runs.Lol wonders shall never end.
I wish her a happy married life though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by safarigirl(f): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2017
pressplay411:

Longevity of marriage is predicated on a myriad of factors, decency is just one of them. It takes the Grace of God to have a long lasting marriage hon.
there are people who don't believe in God, even less His grace, that have long-lasting marriage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo's Daughter Resumes At The University, They Rock Matching Outfits / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway / Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.