Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (597 Views)

3 Key Uses Of Microsoft Excel At Work / Help, I'm Having Challenges At Work! / How To Look Busy At Work Without Really Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by doksheritage90: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
Re: . by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:13am On Dec 29, 2017
Ama tell you what...

Use them on your CV. If you are asked why you left and all of that shiit...

Cook up something buddy!!

Looking for a job in Nigeria is already a job, so all you need do is to be smart!

"Be Smart and you will enjoy Nigeria!!!"

Ciao wink
Re: . by ultron12345: 12:18am On Dec 29, 2017
doksheritage90:
I was indiscriminately disengage from work and my employer's excuse was that am not delivering up to expectation with my task. Have only been with them for one year. Can i still use them on my cv, am afraid of not getting a good reference from them or should i completely take them off my cv. Thank you.
na wa o......what do u mean by "indiscriminately sacked"
Re: . by ultron12345: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Ama tell you what...

Use them on your CV. If you are asked why you left and all of that shiit...

Cook up something buddy!!

Looking for a job in Nigeria is already a job, so all you need do is to be smart!

"Be Smart and you will enjoy Nigeria!!!"

Ciao wink
what if they decide to contact the former employers and they are informed of how she was sacked for nt meeting up to expectations
Re: . by matrix199(m): 5:25am On Dec 29, 2017
They let him go not because of his incompetence, but because of their low returns. They can't afford to pay him as before.

If you worked with them for 1yr, that's enough to earn you a work experience.

Detail your CV with your experience in that organisation. If your new employer was to call your past employers for confirmation and commendation, so long you weren't relieved of your duties for negative reasons, that won't edge you out.

The stone the builder rejected, may become the chief corner elsewhere.
Re: . by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2017
ultron12345:
what if they decide to contact the former employers and they are informed of how she was sacked for nt meeting up to expectations

99% of them don't. So the odds are with you.
Re: . by ultron12345: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

99% of them don't. So the odds are with you.
ok

(1) (Reply)

BATTLE OF CULTISTS/SECRET SOCIETY / Data Analysis And Sciences: The Juicest Job Of The 21st Century / BIG BOY!! Justin Bieber Buys N3,042,405,000 Giant Beverly Hills Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.