Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Official Photos From Nollywood Actor, Ken Eric's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Official Photos From Nollywood Actor, Ken Eric's Traditional Wedding (2048 Views)

Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" / See Fans Reactions After Rachael Okonkwo Congratulates Ken Eric Over New Wife / Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official Photos From Nollywood Actor, Ken Eric's Traditional Wedding by morereb10: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2017
Finally, this wonderful and top Nollywood actor, Eric weds his long time girl traditionally. Well come to think of it, traditional wedding is the main wedding as far as Africans are concerned. White wedding is just formality.

The 32yrs old Nollywood Actor has tied the knot with his beautiful bride whose name is yet to be ascertained. See the official wedding photos below.

For the fact that, Ken Eric's did not leave any trace of his wedding on any social platform proves that his marriage is totally out of the media unlike other celebrities, he just wanted a lowkey wedding but it attracted harsh comments from some fans that felt neglected as they were not informed prior about the wedding.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/how-to-buy-airtime-with-fidelity-bank.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala missyb3

Re: Official Photos From Nollywood Actor, Ken Eric's Traditional Wedding by cruzita(f): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2017
MY MAN

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Does A Lot Of Rituals, Don’t Compare Him With Don Jazzy – Kemi Olunloyo / Broda Shaggi Rescues Two Accident Victims In Lagos (see Photos) / I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.