Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President (1266 Views)

Yothaka, Thailand Erects Penis Statue To 'Battle' An Ongoing Drought / Hilarious! China Erects A Dog Statue That Looks Like Trump / Russia Unveils A Statue In Honour Of Kalashnikov, AK-47 Inventor (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2017
China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year as President
BY MARTIN WALSH
DECEMBER 27, 2017 AT 1:06PM

While many liberals spew the idea that President Donald Trump has diminished the United States’ standing abroad, one Chinese commercial area has taken a major step toward honoring Trump’s memorable first year in office.

As reported by Newsweek, a mall in China erected a statue of Trump as a gigantic dog, symbolizing 2018 being "Year of the Dog" in China.

FashionWalk, a shopping mall in Taiyuan, Shanxi province, erected the statue that contains many of Trump's notable features, including his power red tie, his finger pointing upward, and his signature hair style.

China Facts uploaded a picture of the statue, which can be seen below:

China Facts

@China_Fact
A Chinese shopping center is bringing in the Year of the Dog with a dog statue inspired by US President Donald #Trump in the city of Taiyuan, in northern China’s Shanxi province.

6:49 AM - Dec 27, 2017
4 4 Replies 28 28 Retweets 52 52 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

As noted by Newsweek, Trump was born in 1946, the Year of the Dog, according to the Chinese zodiac.

"The presidential canine signals the country's celebration of 'The Year of the Dog' that will begin on February 16, 2018. The Chinese New Year, also called the Lunar New Year, is celebrated based on the lunar-solar Chinese calendar and its corresponding zodiac animal," Newsweek reported. "As the country ushers out 2017 as the Year of the Rooster, people are readying to welcome 2018 the Year of the Dog — which is also the Chinese zodiac sign of Trump."

Those born in the Year of the Dog are believed to strongly possessed traits such as loyalty, honesty, and a strong sense of responsibility, according to China Highlights.

Now, if this were a private shopping mall in the United States erecting a statue to a foreign leader, it could well mean nothing more than the fact that the property's owners or managers admired the country. But this statue is in China, where the communist state controls the economy, and all businesses eventually answer to the government.

That means the Chinese government approves of this statue, which means it could well represent the Trump administration strengthening relationship with China.

Following his trip to China last month, Trump announced that the U.S. had secured roughly $250 billion in deals between China and various American businesses.

Trump's continued efforts to bolster trade deals with China — which in turn creates jobs in America — has helped solidify a bond between the two nations, which potentially creates new opportunities for deals in the future.

Desperate to levy attacks against Trump, liberals are incorrectly claiming that the statue was erected to insult Trump.

Of course that is fake news, as it symbolizes that China has noticed how successful Trump has been in his first year in office.

China understands Trump is committed to making America great again, and the statue symbolizes the respect the country has for him.

https://conservativetribune.com/china-erects-statue-trumps/

Are the Chinese truly honouring Trump or they are just being cheeky? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2017
trump haters and Buhari gay lovers......over to you

1 Like

Re: China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by Khd95(m): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2017
Even Okorocha statues are better than this made in China trump tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by coluka: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Why are these guys giving okorocha new ideas?
Re: China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Honoring or mocking him? This statue is hilarious and OP is too dvmb to notice. The statue shows a mad dog. grin

1 Like

Re: China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by Daeylar(f): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lol, they really don't like trump do they?
Re: China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mindfulness:
Honoring or mocking him? This statue is hilarious and OP is too dvmb to notice. The statue shows a mad dog. grin

Staypuft marshmallow dog cheesy

1 Like

Re: China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by Aldebaran(m): 7:55am On Dec 30, 2017
Lols grin
Re: China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:05am On Jan 04, 2018
dammyloye:

trump haters and Buhari gay lovers......over to you

What has Buhari got to do with this thread? cheesy
Re: China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by Lucasbalo(m): 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mindfulness:
The OP is a brainstem who licks Trampy nuts all day. Looking at that overblown statue reminds me of an obese, double chinned with his gut covering his manhood. What a disgusting statue to look at compared to a fit and athletic Obama.

2 Likes

Re: China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by FRESHG(m): 1:54am On Jan 05, 2018
Lucasbalo:
The OP is a brainstem who licks Trampy nuts all day. Looking at that overblown statue reminds me of an obese, double chinned with his gut covering his manhood. What a disgusting statue to look at compared to a fit and athletic Obama.
GAY MAN WHATS UP!
Re: China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by Lucasbalo(m): 7:54am On Jan 05, 2018
FRESHG:
GAY MAN WHATS UP!
Okrika wearing yellow eyes Kwashiokor ravaged piece of human debris. Show your face so you can be crushed like a jungle mosquitos that you are. I am in Lasgidi now and my pic is on my DP. It's easy for me to be noticed. A worthless dimwit that's only value is spouting trash anonymously. A mighty hungry E warrior. The best in your lineage can't carry my jockstrap. Once again, I challenge you to show your worthless face since I am in Nigeria now and let's see how manly you are. I swear by everything dear to me that a gutless punk like you won't spout that garbage to my face. Meanwhile, enjoy the generational poverty you inherited from your ancestors.
Re: China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by FRESHG(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Okrika wearing yellow eyes Kwashiokor ravaged piece of human debris. Show your face so you can be crushed like a jungle mosquitos that you are. I am in Lasgidi now and my pic is on my DP. It's easy for me to be noticed. A worthless dimwit that's only value is spouting trash anonymously. A mighty hungry E warrior. The best in your lineage can't carry my jockstrap. Once again, I challenge you to show your worthless face since I am in Nigeria now and let's see how manly you are. I swear by everything dear to me that a gutless punk like you won't spout that garbage to my face. Meanwhile, enjoy the generational poverty you inherited from your ancestors.
LETS MEET AT IKEJA CITY MALL 7PMangry
Re: China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by Lucasbalo(m): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
FRESHG:
LETS MEET AT IKEJA CITY MALL 7PMangry
Post your DP and let me know the cretinous garbage I am meeting with and I promise you that you will curse the day you were born. Will use every resources in my power to overwhelm you. Piece of Human debris. By the way I stay at Toyin Avenue in ikeja.
Re: China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by FRESHG(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Post your DP and let me know the cretinous garbage I am meeting with and I promise you that you will curse the day you were born. Will use every resources in my power tYou o overwhelm you. Piece of Human debris. By the way I stay at Toyin Avenue in ikeja.
OH WONDERFUL, ITS JUST A 3 MINUTES DRIVE FROM TOYIN STREET. I GO STILL DEY HERE TILL 8PM.
Re: China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by Lucasbalo(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
FRESHG:
OH WONDERFUL, ITS JUST A 3 MINUTES DRIVE FROM TOYIN STREET. I GO STILL DEY HERE TILL 8PM.
Piece of garbage that you are. How will I recognize your poverty beaten face. Show your face and let me hush your mouth forever. You spout junk on a forum anonymously and I want to discipline you Chitown style. I would not spend up to $500 to put a dent on your skull forever. Worthless punk.
Re: China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by FRESHG(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Piece of garbage that you are. How will I recognize your poverty beaten face. Show your face and let me hush your mouth forever. You spout junk on a forum anonymously and I want to discipline you Chitown style. I would not spend up to $500 to put a dent on your skull forever. Worthless punk.
LOL YOU REALLY NEED SOME SEED INSIDE YOUR BELLY TONIGHTangry. IM INFRONT OF THE ENTRANCE GATE.... JUST HAVING FUN WITH MY GUYS HERE.
Re: China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by Lucasbalo(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
FRESHG:
LOL YOU REALLY NEED SOME SEED INSIDE YOUR BELLY TONIGHTangry. IM INFRONT OF THE ENTRANCE GATE.... JUST HAVING FUN WITH MY GUYS HERE.
Having fun with your guys stops you from posting your pic. You are a sick puppy. I would have Fvck your hungry a*s up for life.
Re: China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by FRESHG(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Having fun with your guys stops you from posting your pic. You are a sick puppy. I would have Fvck your hungry a*s up for life.
I'VE GOT LIMITED TIME HERE BRUHsad. MAKE WE HOOK UP NAgrin
Re: China Erects Brand New Statue to Honour Trump's Incredible Year As President by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lucasbalo:

How is your job at the UN doing? I learnt that Obama is thinking of becoming it's secretary, is it true? undecided

(1) (Reply)

World War III: US cannot (or might not) defeat Iran / Anthony Chima Arrested On Sham Marriage! / Foes Of Zionists Are Being Poisoned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.