Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 (7629 Views)

Special Thread For Lecturing Jobs And Vacancies. / How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You / SPECIAL THREAD FOR URGENT TASKS, ASSIGNMENTS,PROPOSALS,PROJECTS,SERIOUS DEADLINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by nigeriancritic1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
This is an exclusive and undiluted thread for those seeking lecturing appointments in 2018 and beyond.
Please do not derail this thread and the Mods should do the needful by placing this thread where it can be well accessed.
I implore employers to locate and make use of this thread to select qualified individuals who are genuinely interested in lecturing duties.
Now, let us start!
2nd Classs Upper in Biochemistry(Ago Iwoye), MSc in View Technology Management(OAU), MSc in View Security and Intelligence Studies(FUNAAB). Could Teach Strategic Management, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology, Geopolitics, Security, Entrepreneurship, Computer Studies, Innovation Management, Research Methodology, Venture Management, engineering Economics, Technology Policy, Market Research(Competitor Monitoring)etc.
Skills: Versatile, Desktop Publishing Tutor, Basic Web Design tools, Medical Adviser,Personal Finance Adviser, Essayist, Scrabble Player.
Research Papers: 6 papers awaiting publications
To commence PhD next year.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by sulaimon22: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
oya let's go
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by tosbobby(m): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Let's continue to share so that others can see it on time.
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by nigeriancritic1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
The Atiba University submission of Cv is still on. Interested applicants can make use of the information by "googling" it. I do not have the link here. One needs to first send the Cv by e-mail then forward hard copies to the school. Good luck!
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by MummyIMadeIt: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
This is nice, as I believe that some of us here would clinge something along the line this coming new year.

Am very interested in a lecturing position, and would love my mention any time any vacancy is up for grabs.

Thanks and compliments of the season fellows.

2 Likes

Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by MummyIMadeIt: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
nigeriancritic1:
The Atiba University submission of Cv is still on. Interested applicants can make use of the information by "googling" it. I do not have the link here. One needs to first send the Cv by e-mail then forward hard copies to the school. Good luck!

The institution website looks down as it hasn't been responding for a while
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by fernandoc(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
I applied at Abia State university and University of Calabar for Graduate assistant position. I'm praying that baba God will pick up my call this year 2018. 2.1 BSc. Pure Mathematics.

If you can be of any help to me please call me. 08028954527...God bless you. Prosperous New Year in Advance.

4 Likes

Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by Richkinwe: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
This is a nice and worthy thread for those that dream about academics. Please let's encourage posts of lecturing openings and hints that might help. Happy 2018 in advance!
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

The institution website looks down as it hasn't been responding for a while
Track the email and send soft copy first.
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by Richkinwe: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
fernandoc:
I applied at Abia State university and University of Calabar for Graduate assistant position. I'm praying that baba God will pick up my call this year 2018. 2.1 BSc. Pure Mathematics.

If you can be of any help to me please call me. 08028954527...God bless you. Prosperous New Year in Advance.
Hey bro, I'm a fellow mathematical colleague with the same class of degree. I advise you do follow-ups on your applications. By the way, did the schools you applied to really advertise those positions? If yes, would like to know if application is still ongoing.
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by fernandoc(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Richkinwe:

Hey bro, I'm a fellow mathematical colleague with the same class of degree. I advise you do follow-ups on your applications. By the way, did the schools you applied to really advertise those positions? If yes, would like to know if application is still ongoing.
No they didn't advertise. I'm positive and hopeful, nothing is impossible with God.
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by Richkinwe: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
fernandoc:

No they didn't advertise. I'm positive and hopeful, nothing is impossible with God.
Good! I admire your positivity. It will take you places.

2 Likes

Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by fernandoc(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Richkinwe:
Good! I admire your positivity. It will take you places.
Thanks bro. I appreciate the kind words.
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by Oduok(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
In need of a technical lecturing position (Polytechnic). ND - Industrial Safety and Environmental Engineering Technology (PTI - Upper Credit), B.Eng. - Chemical Engineering (UYO - Second Class Upper), Two (2) years Oil and Gas Industrial Experience (Intenship) and two (2) years Teaching Experience in Secondary School. Possesses academic honours and distinctions. Can teach Engineering Mathematics, Safety Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Process/ Plant Design, and Engineering Entrepreneurship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by MummyIMadeIt: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oduok:
In need of a technical lecturing position (Polytechnic). ND - Industrial Safety and Environmental Engineering Technology (PTI - Upper Credit), B.Eng. - Chemical Engineering (UYO - Second Class Upper), Two (2) years Oil and Gas Industrial Experience (Intenship) and two (2) years Teaching Experience in Secondary School. Possesses academic honours and distinctions. Can teach Engineering Mathematics, Safety Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Process/ Plant Design, and Engineering Entrepreneurship.

Am a Second Class Upper graduate, B.Eng Petroleum Engineering..
Can I PM you on the positions available.
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by Rubbiish(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hmmm....
Lecturing job requires strong connection for govt institutions...
Most of all these private universities seem like glorified secondary school to me...
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by Emaimo: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
I will really like to have a lecturing job in any public or private university/polytechnic. I'm a first class graduate of electrical engineering with 3 years industrial experience.
Kindly share any available vacancies.
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by Rubbiish(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Emaimo:
I will really like to have a lecturing job in any public or private university/polytechnic. I'm a first class graduate of electrical engineering with 3 years industrial experience.
Na wa ooo...first class..
Your suppose retain u na....u deserve it...
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by Advans(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
Emaimo:

Go 4 ur masters & keep applying. u will surely get soon

2 Likes

Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
My plan for 2018 is to walk into the private universities to physically submit cv. I will be glad if we can organize to visit together.

2 Likes

Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by Emaimo: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Rubbiish:

Na wa ooo...first class..
Your suppose retain u na....u deserve it...

Baba to retain now na politics ooo
If u no get person na OYO be ur name

3 Likes

Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by Emaimo: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Advans:

Go 4 ur masters & keep applying. u will surely get soon

I'm actually on that bro. Though I need direct PhD. USA or Canada is my target

2 Likes

Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by lacum: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
fernandoc:

Plus how do you apply for a job in a federal or state university of polytechnic.
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by idylnoble(m): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
pls I applied to OAU recently but haven't heard anything from them, i applied for assistant lecturer
I have masters in Industrial chemistry
pls I would be grateful if you can be of help. thanks

my contact: 08069777340
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by crown2gold(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
idylnoble:
pls I applied to OAU recently but haven't heard anything from them, i applied for assistant lecturer
I have masters in Industrial chemistry
pls I would be grateful if you can be of help. thanks

my contact: 08069777340

When was this advert rolled out?/I'm also an industrial chemistry graduate seeking a position like this.
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by ojaydedon(m): 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
following
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by ojaydedon(m): 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
nigeriancritic1:
This is an exclusive and undiluted thread for those seeking lecturing appointments in 2018 and beyond.
Please do not derail this thread and the Mods should do the needful by placing this thread where it can be well accessed.
I implore employers to locate and make use of this thread to select qualified individuals who are genuinely interested in lecturing duties.
Now, let us start!
2.1 Biochemistry(Ago Iwoye), MSc in View Technology Management(OAU), MSc in View Security and Intelligence Studies(FUNAAB). Could Teach Strategic Management, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology, Geopolitics, Security, Entrepreneurship, Computer Studies, Innovation Management, Research Methodology, Venture Management, engineering Economics, Technology Policy, Market Research(Competitor Monitoring)etc.
Skills: Versatile, Desktop Publishing Tutor, Basic Web Design tools, Medical Adviser,Personal Finance Adviser, Essayist, Scrabble Player.
Research Papers: 6 papers awaiting publications
To commence PhD next year.

metabolite
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by slydog(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2017
nigeriancritic1:
My plan for 2018 is to walk into the private universities to physically submit cv. I will be glad if we can organize to visit together.

I'm also thinking along this way, but I want to wait till I HV my PhD next year
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by MummyIMadeIt: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

It depends on your credentials, but it's a nice way to go; would have loved to join ur quest but am currently running my masters program, so won't be allowed such luxury of movement at the moment.

Still wishing u all Godspeed though. Keep us updated!
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by idu1(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Yeah. You have a good plan. Visit as many as possible...
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by fernandoc(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
lacum:

Plus how do you apply for a job in a federal or state university of polytechnic.
You go to the department you're interested in and you will be well advised on how to apply.
But being recommended has a great advantage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Work And Temperament: What Job Am I Suited For? / Ever Heard About "PATHWAY GLOBAL SERVICES"? / Entry-level/graduates Job Vacancies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.