Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 (7665 Views)

Special Thread For Lecturing Jobs And Vacancies. / How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You / SPECIAL THREAD FOR URGENT TASKS, ASSIGNMENTS,PROPOSALS,PROJECTS,SERIOUS DEADLINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by hoppcee: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good afternoon, please I want to build a network for those interested in pursuing a career in academics and research. My personal interest is in research analysis and academics. In view of this, I've been thinking of how to help myself and like minded people to achieve this professional goal. That is why I have brought the idea here to anyone interested in following such career path.
We will give full information on how to secure a research/academic job; link participants with institutions to promote their academic development in degree programmes like M.sc, MPhil, PhD and other Post Doc Programmes; and give full information on relevant scholarship boards available to developing countries.
If you're interested, Send "Add me for Research" to 08162911871
Thank you cheesy grin wink
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by papyrus2(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nice thread
Re: SPECIAL THREAD FOR LECTURING VACANCIES, 2018 by hoppcee: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good afternoon, please I want to build a network for those interested in pursuing a career in academics and research. My personal interest is in research analysis and academics. In view of this, I've been thinking of how to help myself and like minded people to achieve this professional goal. That is why I have brought the idea here to anyone interested in following such career path.
We will give full information on how to secure a research/academic job; link participants with institutions to promote their academic development in degree programmes like M.sc, MPhil, PhD and other Post Doc Programmes; and give full information on relevant scholarship boards available to developing countries.
If you're interested, Send "Add me for Research" to 08162911871 on Whatsapp
Thank you cheesy grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

80+ Interview Questions And Modelled Answers,;a Must Have / A New Company Is Recruiting - Closing Date:30th Oct.,2014 / What Change Would You Like To See In Job Listings In 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.