Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

“snatch Him, Fu*k Him And Clean Mouth”- Bobrisky Advices Side Chicks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “snatch Him, Fu*k Him And Clean Mouth”- Bobrisky Advices Side Chicks (410 Views)

Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“snatch Him, Fu*k Him And Clean Mouth”- Bobrisky Advices Side Chicks by hon3sty(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2017

Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky has declared his intention to snatch married men in 2018, urging Nigerian sidechics to join him in his mission.

Bobrisky took to his Snapchat to reveal his intention, he wrote;

Girls our new lesson here is how to snatch their husband in 2018 their father.

When God gave them better man they won’t allow the man to rest, they will be fighting the man every seconds, they won’t Bleep him well, all they do is complain of tiredness. Now we are about to snatch them in 2018.

Snatch him, Bleep him and clean mouth, infact if you see him in public tomorrow, act as if you don’t know him. THIS IS GAME IN 2018.

Anybody that wants to come and confront you for fucking their husband or boyfriend, tell her to go and Bleep her man well

See the screen shots below;

Continue Read HERE http://topupinfo.com/snatch-fuk-clean-mouth-bobrisky-advices-side-chicks/

Read Also: Efe, Uriel, Gifty, Bisola And Other BBNaija Ex-Housemates Have Christmas Dinner Together(Video)

Read Also: “Boxing Day In Bed” – Lady Shares Nude Photos After Sex With Her Boyfriend, Celebrating Boxing Day

Read Also: Proof! Hanan Buhari Shared Fake Photos Of Yusuf Buhari’s Bike Accident

(1) (Reply)

Alaska Airlines In Trouble Over A 75 Year Old Grand-mother That Fell And Die / A Nairalander Operation Feed The Widows Outreach / 2018 Is Just Another Day Nothing Too Spectacular – Sexy Steel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.