Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

How China Played Trump - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How China Played Trump (2231 Views)

Donald Trump Says Vladimir Putin Is Smart, 'Played Joe Biden Like A Drum' (Pics) / US Trade Wars: A Brief Look Into The Past And How China Is A Different New Game / How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How China Played Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
usba:
grin cheesy Trumps ignorance astonished German Chancellor when he spoke of negotiating a bilateral trade deal with Germany despite it being not possible because Germany is an EU country. Trump only impresses the not so smart ones.
His ignorance astonished majority of Americans hence his approval ratings in the sewage.

3 Likes

Re: How China Played Trump by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2018
armyofone:
Happy new year @ Mindfulness, Efe and everyone!

Maybe this year, we will be rich enough to get invited to M-largo grin

Happy New Year dear.
I am not going to M-lago even with an VIP invitation. I do not surround myself with snobs. grin
Re: How China Played Trump by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2018
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Season’s greetings dear. kiss

I was looking for you and came across this topic of yours which I found too irresistible not to contribute to. I’m very good. You? smiley

Happy New Year my dear. kiss

Nice to see you around. cheesy
Re: How China Played Trump by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 07, 2018
Mindfulness:

Happy New Year my dear. kiss

Nice to see you around. cheesy
happy new year

hope you are enjoying the new bestselling most downloaded book. it is everywhere cheesy cheesy

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/01/06/jack-shafer-swamp-diary-trump-bannon-216252

some awe inspiring excerpts

In the Wolff book, former Trump chief strategist Steve Bannon characterizes the now-famous June 2016 Trump Tower meeting that Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort took with a gang of sketchy Russians with language that not even the stoutest Trump haters have uncorked. “The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor with no lawyers,” Bannon is quoted. “Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.” [Emphasis added.]

This slam, consistent with the Trump cluelessness that’s evoked again and again in Fire and Fury, shocks doubly because it implies that Bannon, who joined the campaign late (August 2016) and has yet to be snagged in the general dragnet, seems to have a deeper understanding of the hazards facing Trump than Trump does. The money trail is the prize the investigators seek, Wolff reports from Bannon’s lips. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy,” Bannon said. “Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr., and Jared Kushner. ... It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They’re going to go right through that.”

But back to Russian meddling: The Times ran a piece last weekend that establishes that Trump isn’t the dumbest person caught up in the investigation. It’s former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos. According to the Times, in May 2016, the “Coffee Boy” bragged to a top Australian diplomat in a London bar that Moscow had assembled dirt on Hillary Clinton—thousands of stolen emails existed that the Russians might put to work to embarrass her campaign. The Australians forwarded the information to the FBI, which launched a July 2016 counterintelligence probe into Russian election meddling that moves the origin of Trump investigations to its earliest point.
Re: How China Played Trump by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
oyb:

happy new year

hope you are enjoying the new bestselling most downloaded book. it is everywhere cheesy cheesy

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/01/06/jack-shafer-swamp-diary-trump-bannon-216252

some awe inspiring excerpts

Nothing surprises me anymore.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Inspirational Photo Of DONALD TRUMP! Awesome! / 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World / (photos)meet 'la China' Mexico's Most Dangerous Female Cartel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.