Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity (5120 Views)

10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria (november 2018) / 10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria / 5 Smartphones With Massive Battery Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Newsprex(m): 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
1. Google Pixel 2 XL - 3000mAh
2. Huawei Mate 10/ Mate 10 Pro - 4000mAh
3. BlackBerry KeyOne - 3500mAh
4. BlackBerry Motion - 4000mAh
5. Ulefone Power 2 - 6050mAh
6. Oukitel K6000 Plus - 6080mAh
7. Blackview P2 - 6000mAh
8. Oukitel K6000 Pro - 6000mAh
9. Blackview P2 Lite - 6000mAh
10. Tecno L9 Plus - 5000mAh
11. Doogee BL12000 - 12,000mAh
12. Oukitel K10000 / K10000 - 10,000mAh
13. Gionee Marathon M5 - 6020mAh
14. Gionee Marathon M5 Plus - 5020mAh

More info - https://prexblog.com/top-android-smartphones-with-long-lasting-battery-capacity/
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by harri25(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
ebi like say u de smoke weed when u post this list.abeg were is infinix kwanu

1 Like

Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Mustack: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
any phone with 3,000mah should be excluded from this list... my jiayu s3 2015 phone should be in this list if so..
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Newsprex(m): 3:13am On Dec 30, 2017
harri25:
ebi like say u de smoke weed when u post this list.abeg were is infinix kwanu

Infinix is not worth it bro
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Stevengold(m): 4:33am On Dec 30, 2017
Newsprex:

Then is oukitel or blackview, worth it?
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Mustack: 6:19am On Dec 30, 2017
Stevengold:

Then is oukitel or blackview, worth it?
both of them worth It. my younger bro blackviev that I bought for him is 5000mah, and currently oukitel have a phone with 10,000mah capacity.

3 Likes

Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Stevengold(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2017
Mustack:

both of them worth It. my younger bro blackviev that I bought for him is 5000mah, and currently oukitel have a phone with 10,000mah capacity.

Don't judge a phone � by battery capacity, but how long it will stand the test of time. I used infinix hot note for almost 2 years before giving it out to my younger brother. My friend bought a leagoo m8 pro. And within a month it developed screen touch issue. So don't praise those phones cuz if battery. They can't stand the test if time.
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Mustack: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2017
Stevengold:

Don't judge a phone � by battery capacity, but how long it will stand the test of time. I used infinix hot note for almost 2 years before giving it out to my younger brother. My friend bought a leagoo m8 pro. And within a month it developed screen touch issue. So don't praise those phones cuz if battery. They can't stand the test if time.
I have known oikitel for there battery capacity and ruggedly and juicy features on the devices. just like my 2015 year old jiayu s3 basic running android 8.0.1.. can you spot any tecno or infinix rerunning that, or still where can you. easily get a custom ROM for the name for if you want to become a geek...
more so all those devices come with cheap price compare to those infinix and tecno.. wise up bro
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Stevengold(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2017
Mustack:

I have known oikitel for there battery capacity and ruggedly and juicy features on the devices. just like my 2015 year old jiayu s3 basic running android 8.0.1.. can you spot any tecno or infinix rerunning that, or still where can you. easily get a custom ROM for the name for if you want to become a geek...
more so all those devices come with cheap price compare to those infinix and tecno.. wise up bro

What feature those the oukitel have that Tecno or infinix doesn't have. Talking abt rom tweaking. I know numerous custom roms for the Tecno and infinix device. I know oukitel have custom rom too. My point it durability and longivity. Oukitel can't stand that. Juicy and nice feature with only one year usage is no device to rely on. Infinix has centres and customer services all around. Parts are all over. Would u say same for oukitel?? I bought a new Tecno c9 for a friend 5 months later the screen got shattered and be was sacred of spending. I couldn't believe calcare did it free. You won't get such services on oukitel. I briked a hot 4 cuz I was trying to root it. I took it to calcare and it got fixed.

Oukitel and these new products u need to order their parts to get ur phone fixed. So Bro. I'm wise.
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Mustack: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2017
Stevengold:

What feature those the oukitel have that Tecno or infinix doesn't have. Talking abt rom tweaking. I know numerous custom roms for the Tecno and infinix device. I know oukitel have custom rom too. My point it durability and longivity. Oukitel can't stand that. Juicy and nice feature with only one year usage is no device to rely on. Infinix has centres and customer services all around. Parts are all over. Would u say same for oukitel?? I bought a new Tecno c9 for a friend 5 months later the screen got shattered and be was sacred of spending. I couldn't believe calcare did it free. You won't get such services on oukitel. I briked a hot 4 cuz I was trying to root it. I took it to calcare and it got fixed.

Oukitel and these new products u need to order their parts to get ur phone fixed. So Bro. I'm wise.
you got some of your fact right especially toward the end.. no argument on that...
but to talk about 1 year usage it absolutely not correct... take example my jiayu will clock 3 years few months to come.. I have bricked it couple of time and yet I was able to fix it.. the screen got broken about few days to my NySC camp but I ordered for the part which was delivered safely... your friend might be lucky to see his phone repaired freely but some are unlucky to that.... anyway we all have our diff reasons for getting anything we want sha.
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by bravesoul247(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
No Tecno L9?
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by bravesoul247(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
Stevengold:

Exactly what i tell people. Buy a device you can easily repair and get the parts
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by harri25(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newsprex:

who told u
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mustack:

Everybody must become a geek?
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Pharmizzy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
And where is xiaomi mi max 2

1 Like

Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Mustack: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pharmizzy:
another bad phone...
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Mustack: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pharmizzy:
another bad phone...
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Mustack: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
greenhulk:

Everybody must become a geek?
even if you chose not, the experience is massive.
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mustack:
even if you chose not, the experience is massive.

Ok, so I guess me that I'm using a phone of 3,500mah battery is missing a lot. Or people using Galaxy s8 with 3,000mah battery are missing?
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by GrandMufti: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mustack:

another bad phone...

Said the guy who has never used it
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2017
L9 made the list...�
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Mustack: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
greenhulk:

Ok, so I guess me that I'm using a phone of 3,500mah battery is missing a lot. Or people using Galaxy s6 with 3,000mah battery are missing?
the different between them is price...
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mustack:

the different between them is price...

So the only difference between Galaxy s8 all the oukitel k series is just the price abi? Ok continue.
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Mustack: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
greenhulk:

So the only difference between Galaxy s8 all the oukitel k series is just the price abi? Ok continue.
yap bro.... price factors...
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mustack:

yap bro.... price factors...

Lol, how can u compare a mid range phone with s premium high end phone and u think the only difference is price factor. Let me guess, the only difference between a Toyota Camry and Mercedes Benz e class of the same year us just the price abi?

Ok let's compare ur oukitel k8000 with Galaxy s8
Fhd display vs qhd infinity display (the best in the market ). Did I mention the display is curved?

Better camera sensor, s8 has one of the best cameras in the game

Better processor, mtk 6750T vs Snapdragon 835

Better LTE speed. Ok the outkitel got cat 6 but s8 went further with cart 16 LTE ( that is the current standard for flagship ).

I know ur gonna say 6gb of ram but the ram is needed to compliment the shitty processor, it is not faster than the side with 4gb if ram and Snapdragon 835. And the only good thing the phone has is the 8,000mah battery which again is needed to complement the processor, or why do u think the more expensive flagship oukitel mix 2 has just 4,000mah battery.

Oukitel make decent budget phones but don't ever say the only difference between this and Samsung flagships is the price, don't even let me get started with the Galaxy note series.

1 Like

Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Mustack: 5:29am On Jan 01, 2018
greenhulk:

Lol, how can u compare a mid range phone with s premium high end phone and u think the only difference is price factor. Let me guess, the only difference between a Toyota Camry and Mercedes Benz e class of the same year us just the price abi?

Ok let's compare ur oukitel k8000 with Galaxy s8
Fhd display vs qhd infinity display (the best in the market ). Did I mention the display is curved?

Better camera sensor, s8 has one of the best cameras in the game

Better processor, mtk 6750T vs Snapdragon 835

Better LTE speed. Ok the outkitel got cat 6 but s8 went further with cart 16 LTE ( that is the current standard for flagship ).

I know ur gonna say 6gb of ram but the ram is needed to compliment the shitty processor, it is not faster than the side with 4gb if ram and Snapdragon 835. And the only good thing the phone has is the 8,000mah battery which again is needed to complement the processor, or why do u think the more expensive flagship oukitel mix 2 has just 4,000mah battery.

Oukitel make decent budget phones but don't ever say the only difference between this and Samsung flagships is the price, don't even let me get started with the Galaxy note series.
first of all I want you to read from the start and tell me why samsong is not on the list? enough of that. snapdragon phone are way to expensive to acquired compare to mtk.. the different is clear agreed but we're here in Nigeria where we face a lot of joule issue. more so battery is been discussed here not specs.. and if you want to talk about specs, there. a lot of Chinese phone far more better in specs compare to samsong and affordable..
check out LEeco phones, oneplus phone and many more. Chinese online phone have his cons when changing parts what about Samsung that changing of screen alone is worth buying a 3gig rom 64gig ram phone..
when you mention a budget phone am still insisting my jiayu s3 basic which is a Chinese phone is still serving me right from feb 2015 and its running android 8.1.0 orio now... how many phone have 8.0.0 not even talking of that? even your Samsung with there over hyped phone are yet to have it...

Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 01, 2018
Mustack:

first of all I want you to read from the start and tell me why samsong is not on the list? enough of that. snapdragon phone are way to expensive to acquired compare to mtk.. the different is clear agreed but we're here in Nigeria where we face a lot of joule issue. more so battery is been discussed here not specs.. and if you want to talk about specs, there. a lot of Chinese phone far more better in specs compare to samsong and affordable..
check out LEeco phones, oneplus phone and many more. Chinese online phone have his cons when changing parts what about Samsung that changing of screen alone is worth buying a 3gig rom 64gig ram phone..
when you mention a budget phone am still insisting my jiayu s3 basic which is a Chinese phone is still serving me right from feb 2015 and its running android 8.1.0 orio now... how many phone have 8.0.0 not even talking of that? even your Samsung with there over hyped phone are yet to have it...

Dude, nobody is saying ur jaiyu s3 is not serving u or that it is not a good phone, I made my comment because u said the only difference between these phones and s Samsung flagship is just price and u know u are wrong. The display of a Samsung flagship alone is expensive to make, Snapdragon cpu is expensive. U can never find a Chinese phones with Snapdragon 835 being sold for less than $400. One plus 5 is sold for $500, that is not cheap, mind u it has an inferior display to Galaxy s7 (not to even mention since). Just because a Toyota Corolla has 4 tires and has ac, stereo and all that doesn't mean it's the same thing as a Benz e class even though there's no where the e class will go that the Corolla can't go.

Samsung flagships are premium, premium things are expensive. Now is the s8 worth the $750 price? Definitely no, but it is definitely not a $200 phone. Maybe $500-600
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Newsprex(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2018
greenhulk:

Dude, nobody is saying ur jaiyu s3 is not serving u or that it is not a good phone, I made my comment because u said the only difference between these phones and s Samsung flagship is just price and u know u are wrong. The display of a Samsung flagship alone is expensive to make, Snapdragon cpu is expensive. U can never find a Chinese phones with Snapdragon 835 being sold for less than $400. One plus 5 is sold for $500, that is not cheap, mind u it has an inferior display to Galaxy s6. Just because s Toyota Corolla has 4 tires and has ac, stereo and all that doesn't mean it's the same thing as a Benz e class even though there's no where the e class will go that the Corolla can't go.

Samsung flagships are premium, premium things are expensive. Now is the s8 worth the $750 price? Definitely no, but it is definitely not a $200 phone. Maybe $500-600

Hmm
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Kogbaski: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hmm..these are captivating reviews
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by koskilala: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
Very intelligent people here. Haha
I liked the tecno L9 from the beginning
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by Newsprex(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
koskilala:
Very intelligent people here. Haha
I liked the tecno L9 from the beginning

The CM is coming soon though
Re: These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
bravesoul247:
Exactly what i tell people. Buy a device you can easily repair and get the parts
Whenever i heared dis, i used to b like, u wan do smash testing wit d phone? asin i stil dnt get dat point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invalid Web Settings / Can't Post Comments/replies In Nairaland Via My Phone Browser. / Samsung Has Sold 30 Million Galaxy S III Devices Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.