Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) (2803 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by enunlewa: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
GistMore.com

As shared online...

Couldn’t have asked for a better way to spend the Christmas holidays. Sad you had to run off to work � Good luck on your show tonight ��� #Oluwa is your strength My King @iamicebergslim Happy Holidays everyone ������

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/juliet-ibrahim-boyfriend-iceberg-slim-hangout-pool-side-photos

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by enunlewa: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by Tugsramm(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
love can be truly blind sha....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by forreelinc(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin the boy no ugly at all
Hehehe
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by NairalandCS(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
So na the person wey dey chop this Juliet Ibrahim be this.

This life ehn. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by enunlewa: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
tongue
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by datfreshdoc(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
My own juliet ibrahim locate me in 2018 by fire by force :p
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by tstx(m): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
if this two last reach this time next year, i go shave my eyelids
They no fit each other atall....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by Ray360: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
How Is this news? This nonsense must end this year
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
K
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
These two should put a ring on it already

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by Abdul3391(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by JayCynic(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
I can swear before Angela Merkel that Iceberg Slim does not rap for a living, he owns one supermarket like that in Ikorodu.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
I can give out my Bsc cert just to fvck this bae
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by IamAjobi: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
tstx:
if this two last reach this time next year, i go shave my eyelids

They no fit each other atall....

I got eyes on you bro. I don mark your moniker. Till 2019

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by ProudBornoBoy(m): 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
NairalandCS:
So na the person wey dey chop this Juliet Ibrahim be this.

This life ehn. undecided
Had to login just because of your meme,
lolzzz
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Hangout At The Pool Side (photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2017
Never heard of this Iceberg Slim guy until he started dating this lady undecided

(1) (Reply)

Davido, His Brothers; B-red, Shina Rambo & Manager, Asa Asika In Throwback Photo / Kizz Daniel Allegedy Expecting First Child With Davido’s Ex / Tacha Is Not Seyi’s Type, I Wasn’t Really Worried - Seyi’s Girlfriend Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.