Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) (46994 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by Abuharib(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
Eniola Badmus, a Nollywood actress, celebrated colleague, Juliet Ibrahim, and her ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim.

The Nollywood star congratulated Juliet in an Instagram post over her book launch on Wednesday.

“Congratulations on your book Launch……… @julietibrahim.”

After wishing Juliet well on her book launch, she also wished Iceberg Slim well on his birthday, calling him her sweet friend and playmate.

“Happy Birthday my sweet sweet friend and playmate….I LOVE YOU TODAY AND TILL GOD SAYS @iamicebergslim,” she wrote.

Recall that Juliet and Iceberg Slim went public with their romance in 2017, displaying tattoos dedicated to their “love” and attending various events together.

Both of them attended Iceberg Slim’s mother’s burial and at Banky W and Adesua Etomi’s wedding.

Although, reports shows that they are no longer together when Juliet Ibrahim started taking pictures of the rapper off her social media.

She eventually confirmed the break-up with a line from Sam Smith’s song, ‘Too Good At Goodbyes.’

https://foxmeek.com/entertainment/celebrity-buzz/eniola-badmus-celebrates-actress-juliet-ibrahim-and-ex-boyfriend-iceberg-slim

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by Officialgarri: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
I won't body shame this fat lady, but I wonder how she will look when she gets old.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by overdrive(m): 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
She looks like a baby whale.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by superlanny(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
sad

I dont like body shaming people, but couldnt help myself, Eniola looks like a beautifully constructed Amoeba.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by Stanbic(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
overdrive:

Wicked people everywhere undecided

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by imolereed(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
So should we fry akara with this news undecided

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by tigerclaws: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Davidfixed9:
[color=#000099][/color]See Below
my brother na like this you wan take marry wife and buy Benz?

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by baby124: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
This one is always going after people’s boyfriend when there’s a breakup. Sending funny messages. SMH. Aunty find your own man for once.

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by skukimania(f): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
superlanny:
sad

I dont like body shaming people, but couldnt help myself, Eniola looks like a beautifully constructed Amoeba.

You should have tried to help it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
superlanny:
sad

Savage you imagine using Beautiful and Amoeba in same sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by Abalado(f): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
See the girl self,,, nawa o
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by Rubbiish(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
baby124:
[s]This one is always going after people’s boyfriend when there’s a breakup. Sending funny messages. SMH. Aunty find your own man for once[/s].
Shut up!
There is nothing wrong in going after people's ex
No be person go date them?

15 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by carule(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Davidfixed9:
[color=#000099][/color]See Below

Can't nairanland ban this
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by Harmony92(f): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
overdrive:
u get mouth grin Eniola will faint if she sees ur comment.

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
baby124:
This one is always going after people’s boyfriend when there’s a breakup. Sending funny messages. SMH. Aunty find your own man for once.

Every body na someone Ex Madam Moral instructor

8 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by Bamangan: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
This ugly shepopotamus wants to start another round of gossip
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by Gartol(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
Iceberg slim divk game must have been top notch sha
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by mamajj17(f): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
I won't body shame this fat lady, but I wonder how she will look when she gets old.

Leave that Question for GOD, he knows Best my dear wink

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by lyriclekidd(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Okay cool
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by Dbiz1111(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
overdrive:

grin grin cry cry But why

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by babakb: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wack rapper

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by brainworkng: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
this lady is not even taking care of her fat. Suddenly neck is disappearing grin

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by DameB(f): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
Vision2045:

Savage you imagine using Beautiful and Amoeba in same sentence.

grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by DameB(f): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
brainworkng:
this lady is not even taking care of her fat. Suddenly neck is disappearing grin

How exactly does one take care of fat? shocked shocked
Una nor go kee person o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by brainworkng: 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
workout and diet foods grin
DameB:

How exactly does one take care of fat? shocked shocked
Una nor go kee person o grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) by DameB(f): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
brainworkng:
workout and diet foods grin
Oh.. ok. Then that's getting rid of the fat nau, not taking care of it...
Seriously it sounded to me like you meant she wasn't nourishing and maintaining the fat grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Reacts To One Night Stand Sex Claim Of A Lady / Bovi And DJ Cuppy Licking Ice Cream On Stage At The Headies Awards / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Wows In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.