Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Who Chewed My Fingers Last Night And Drank My Blood (pic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Chewed My Fingers Last Night And Drank My Blood (pic) (1080 Views)

I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. / A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Chewed My Fingers Last Night And Drank My Blood (pic) by CDCEO001: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
I slept around 1am and woke up aroud 5am to go and pee outside, i did not notice any strange thing.
I woke of again finally by 7am, I was week and feeling pain on my body, I thought is because i slept on the floor.
I went to wash my boxer, that was when i felt pain in my fingers, i did not take it seriously till the pain increases. I looked at my fingers, saw two cuts and blood gushing out of 1 (see the image, picture was taken after about 3hrs i've cleaned up. ) and 2 has no blood coming out of it, looks like it remains one more bite for blood to come out .

I've heard of bats or maybe rats that bites people and suck their blood at night, but there is no bat here, i've seen a rat outside the house before, none inside.
How can i even fall asleep to the extent of not knowing when my fingers are being cut?
Don't know what to think of, is it spiritual or physical?
I think i need some antibiotics.
Has this happened to you or anyone you know before? Any experience or idea.
I am not scared but curious.

Re: Who Chewed My Fingers Last Night And Drank My Blood (pic) by dafeyankee: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oh boy.

Vampire rats.

1 Like

Re: Who Chewed My Fingers Last Night And Drank My Blood (pic) by Paulosky1900: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
That's a cockroach bite it's not spiritual...the antibiotic you mentioned earlier is cool,go and take it nothing will happen to you......goodluck dude. cool

1 Like

Re: Who Chewed My Fingers Last Night And Drank My Blood (pic) by AK6464(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Your village people are so reckless with their act the left the stroll after sucking your blood, next time make sure you do them Christmas
Re: Who Chewed My Fingers Last Night And Drank My Blood (pic) by AnodaIT(m): 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
That is cockroach or rat bite

If na village people, you for see straw around

1 Like

Re: Who Chewed My Fingers Last Night And Drank My Blood (pic) by Cordis92(f): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
That is cockroach o
Uchicha mere ihe ebolu oke

1 Like

Re: Who Chewed My Fingers Last Night And Drank My Blood (pic) by ClitoPen: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hahahahha...you hav a Lassa tenant that doesn't pay bills

Had a similar experience in a hospital! Mine was that the pain from the bite made me wake up and shift my hand simultaneously and saw the rat take off
Re: Who Chewed My Fingers Last Night And Drank My Blood (pic) by CDCEO001: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
dafeyankee:
Oh boy.

Vampire rats.
Stop it!
Re: Who Chewed My Fingers Last Night And Drank My Blood (pic) by CDCEO001: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
AK6464:
Your village people are so reckless with their act the left the stroll after sucking your blood, next time make sure you do them Christmas
Lol
Re: Who Chewed My Fingers Last Night And Drank My Blood (pic) by CDCEO001: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
AnodaIT:

Are you serious?
Re: Who Chewed My Fingers Last Night And Drank My Blood (pic) by CDCEO001: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
ClitoPen:
Hahahahha...you hav a Lassa tenant that doesn't pay bills

Had a similar experience in a hospital! Mine was that the pain from the bite made me wake up and shift my hand simultaneously and saw the rat take off
Wow!
If is rat in my case, they will be very tiny ones, maybe they followed the little space under the door.
Doors were locked and nothing in the house, just empty space.

1 Like

Re: Who Chewed My Fingers Last Night And Drank My Blood (pic) by CDCEO001: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
AnodaIT:

I for see straw, for real?
So village people uses straw to suck blood?

(1) (Reply)

How Do Barbers Dispose The Hair They Cut? / Free From Staphylococcus At Last!! / Five Fruits Never To Overlook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.