Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. (26209 Views)

Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. / 15 People Die In Accidents On Kaduna-Abuja Road (Photos) / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by Peacefullove: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
*15 types of people you will meet at the filling station during this fuel crisis*

We are all aware that presently fuel crisis is rocking everywhere, But nevertheless the search for fuel has led us to meeting different kind of human beings , based on personal experience ... Here are the 15 type of people you will meet at the filling station.

1. *The human right advocate* : This set of people are always like one or two people, na dem go voice out when they notice cheating in any aspect of fuel selling , you will hear " this is unfair, only five Okadas has been attended to " or " we have been stranded here for like one hour and nobody is attending to us , what is going on " . they are so bold that they even approach the manager . its a pity some of dem no dey always get fuel sef

2. *Fighting is our hobby crew* : you see this ones, you will think they are cursed or somtin , on top fuel wey dem no know whether dem go see buy dey will still fight . u will hear " Abi u dey craze ni ? Dem never slap u before ? Eh, if u touch my keg , I go blow u ni o " before u know it, fight go start . on top every of the blow and insult dey receive , most times dem no go even see fuel buy .

3. *The determination club* : You will always wonder what this set of people do with fuel because they can sleep at the filling station for days just to buy even 5 liters , u begin to think if there is a special award for that kind determination lol

4. *The storytellers* : This ones will not let us rest with stories of how they got fuel from lokoja and warri last weekend , you will hear " ni last week, I still buy 30 liters at Ijebu ode for just 150# per liter " " I was at Kogi state and so so so " oga ... Your story go put fuel inside our empty cars and kegs ehn ?

5. *The scapegoats* : This ones will always chop claps or kicks from members of armed forces that visit the filling station because dem no dey hear word , the way dem dey take beat some of this set of people you will think village people sef follow them com buy fuel ni.

6. *The VIP* : shey u see this ones , they hardly spend 10 minutes at the filling station before they are attended to , vooooom they are gone . na dem they make some people cry , u will hear " Ahhhh, did man just come ni o , and u attended to him ... We wey Don dey here like 3 hours nko ? E no good o " na so people go they shout .

7. *The business officials* : e be like dey na dis ones dem dey call black market people, dey fit Visit petrol station many times a day . since business dey flow . and while they do this with probably some connections , some never even buy 3 liters since 5 hours ago .

8: *The " I dey your back " crew* : I wonder where this set of people always go , they will drop their kegs or even leave their cars and be saying " am at your back bro " , some will even give you their numbers sey make u give dem a call when its almost their turn . as if na dem dey buy credit for your phone lol

9. *The punctuality Club* : this ones will always let us know they have been at the filling station since 4am , you will hear " I first you all to get here, when u come sef ? " as if na dat one dem dey take buy fuel . funny enough , most times na dem gangan no dey see fuel buy.

10. *The Loser's club* : Na when its the turn of this ones to buy fuel, fuel go finish or make dem say they no sell again . E dey always pain dem die . sorry Bro, not a nice experience anyway

11. *Ojoro crew* : this ones no dey ever queue, na to dey finish shortcut up and down , e dey always yield sometimes but most of the times e dey backfire , to now go back to queue will now be problem since they will be forced to the back, na to carry their kegs dey go house . Ile ya !

12. *The Bribery advocates* : this once will tell you confidently how you will not buy fuel unless u find some naira to bribe , they will explain why its very much better to bribe onces way , you will hear " no time to waste , just give dem some change and get out of here " . some times their money sef na watch, those ones go just collect and disappoint them

13 . *The control guys* : This ones na self appointed fuel attendant, U will think na dem dey sell fuel , you will hear " now , sell this mans own, sell this one too , you haven't sell this " . dem go just dey scatter the fuel attendant brain .

14. *Pick pocket association* : When you see a grown man or woman backing their trousers or purse , with sounds like " I can't find my phone , please help " or " I can't find my money anymore old help " it means this ones Don raid be that, dey are not there to buy fuel , just there to carry peoples possessions . the worst is people will always add more sorrow for their victim , they will say " u sef mumu , how u go carry phone inside purse " " why will u hold your money, don't u have a pocket " . adding more pepper to those ones wound.

15. *Supporters Club* : this ones na big Tymev cowards , their own na to dey cheer up the human right advocate ... You will hear " Nice one jare , thank u bro " " yes o, dem they cheat us here " . as if dem no get mouth to talk .

Drop my pen

Feel free to add yours . lol

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by Benjom(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
Your list is comprehensive grin

Meanwhile, let me visit the gas station near me; peradventure I'll find something to add cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by cana882(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lol

*The liars*: they'll observe for about 20mins then with a straight face, they'll say "since 8 o'clock I come here, I just dey across dey observe ona. After this woman, na me dey next"

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by Ovokoo: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
I won't say i'm an ajebo but neither i'm i a street person. The way i manage to bully everyone at the fuel station to get fuel even baffles me. There's a fuel station i went to, with hundreds of people cueing with the jerry cans and i was able to get mine without spending more than 10 minutes.

4 Likes

Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by dollyjoy(f): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Team I dey your back. grin
Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by muhammadmuqtada(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
you forgot eye service crew

7 Likes

Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by johnstar(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
Buhari u will never go unpunished

5 Likes

Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
na so

6 Likes

Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by chrisbaby24(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ok
Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by RIPEnglish: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
You will also meeting dose that are came to bought many kegs for black market.

1 Like

Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by oshe111(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lemme ask Joseph who normally buys fuel for me
Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by DrSterling(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
The ones that will queue for 2days and still buy 2 litres Of pms cry cry cry cry cry

Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by oshe111(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Wats the latest abt YUSUFU

Well....

Buhari shudnt WORRY cos if anytin hapens to him, the cabal will get him ANOTHER YUSUFU FROM SUDANgrin

8 Likes

Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
And when you finally buy fuel after waiting in the queue since 4am grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by IBpaul(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Those blaming the government!!!
Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by Oyebee91(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Got 'em right! !
Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by DrSterling(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
The ones that will bring the whole of their families

4 Likes

Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by handsomeyinka(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
What about the people that enter the gas station through the other gate.
They will reverse the car straight to the pump.
No so one day I go total filling station for ketu during scarcity,All cars they use reverse jump queue,na only me no fit reverse cos my car get gear box problem...
Walahi I just tire

1 Like

Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
See those black market crew,,,enn,,,I always feel like becoming NNPC official at instantgrin I go just dey stab & throway gallons

How one person go carry like ten 50-litres gallons go filling station at onceundecided Una wan burn nation?

Yet, we still thank them for making it available even at costly price. In Naija, everything goestongue

1 Like

Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by Deicide: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
The one that would bring 20 50liters gallon and add to the queue most of them even have connection so they might buy b4 you
Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by femijay8271(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Those that can sleep on top standing
Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by AlphaStyles(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
9ja my country lolz I go miss una when I travel out ooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Deicide:
The one that would bring 20 50liters gallon and add to the queue most of them even have connection so they might buy b4 you
U read mai mind
Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by twentyk(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
11. *Ojoro crew* : this ones no dey ever queue, na to dey finish shortcut up and down , e dey always yield sometimes but most of the times e dey backfire , to now go back to queue will now be problem since they will be forced to the back, na to carry their kegs dey go house . Ile ya !

Number 11 crews be like... Baba moh dey go house we don cast.... Ile ya true true

2 Likes

Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by danvon(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
The tribalists: Those that will try to use language to make the attendant answer them first

3 Likes

Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by drkay(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
The opportunistic politicians....Dino, Fayose and co
Re: 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. by Emvico34: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
RIPEnglish:
You will also meeting dose that are came to bought many kegs for black market.
Awan piss :|

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electric Wire Falls & Electrocutes 3-Year-Old Boy In Makurdi, Benue (Photos) / Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.