Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Man Caught Having Sex With A Prostitute During His Wife Burial - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Caught Having Sex With A Prostitute During His Wife Burial (539 Views)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / 8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With A Prostitute During His Wife Burial by Henzyworld(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
A 26-year-old Vietnamese man had a penile fracture after trying an unusual position in bed, prompting him to cast embarrassment aside and run to the hospital.

The man simply identified as V.V.C.was hospitalized at 1:45 am on Christmas Day with a swollen, deformed, and bluish colored penis, doctors at the K120 Military Hospital in Tien Giang Province, located in the Mekong Delta, said on Wednesday.

http://henzyworld.com/2017/12/28/14-year-old-girl-continually-raped-by-ex-soldier-said-she-was-scared-to-die-because-of-threat-to-her-life/

The patient immediately underwent an emergency surgery after an MRI scan showed that he had a penile fracture, said Dr. Vu Dang Trung, deputy director of the clinic.

The man confessed that he was having sex in an unordinary position when he felt pain and his penis became curved and inflamed. He was rushed to the hospital by family members.Doctor Hua Xuan Phuong, the surgeon in charge of C.’s operation, said the patient has recovered and is now able to urinate normally.

http://henzyworld.com/2017/12/28/14-year-old-girl-continually-raped-by-ex-soldier-said-she-was-scared-to-die-because-of-threat-to-her-life/

“But we cannot comment on his erectile function, which might take up to three months of treatment before fully recovering,” Phuong said.

Trung recommended that people with injuries from similar ‘sex accidents’ go to hospital as soon as possible in order to avoid serious complications to both their sexual and overall health.
Source- henzyworld.com

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Prostitute During His Wife Burial by manci(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
I will say something later

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Having Sex With A Prostitute During His Wife Burial by mojisolani: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Scary Experience Of Sleeping Paralysis / 6 Interesting Facts You Should Know About The Woman Clitoris / Top 10 Foods That Helps Increase Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.