Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience (1764 Views)

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by deturla: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
It was 7:00pm that fateful Sunday, when I left Oriental Hotels Eti-Osa to Sandfield busstop to get a bus heading to Costain, I was there for 30 minutes waiting for the bus when I suddenly felt a nudge on my back. I thought someone tapped me only to realize it was the breeze of the Osa River that blew across my shirt.

Looking at the river, I suddenly felt the urge to walk towards it. Like there was someone there beckoning at me to come.

I hesitated for a while and then later walked down to the bank of the Eti-Osa. I just felt the need to sit and enjoy the breeze of the river as it slaps my face like the tender palms of a 3-month-old baby.

Suddenly, I felt the urge to talk to Edumare, to look down on me and bless me in the new year.

I felt that deep spiritual awareness that Oluwa was really staring down at me and anything I need, he would provide.
Caught up in a little trance like state and lost in my thoughts, while reveling in the calmness of Osa, a tap on my shoulder jolted me out of my reverie.

I was surprised to see an 80 year old woman smile at me, her teeth seemed to have gone with the tides of time, leaving only bits that summed up her old age.

She told me she needed my help to make her sit beside me, while making a joke of how I had occupied her seat by the river bank.

I quickly apologized and made to stand so she could seat at her ‘spot’, but she declined and said, it was fine! She would gladly sit beside me. There was something eerie about my new friend and seat companion.

I suddenly felt so cold, and my body was shaking in heavy spams, I could not place a hand on it, it was a deep metaphysical feeling but I did not really pay attention to it because I was more concerned about making Mama comfortable.

Mama Khadijah, as she introduced herself told me the spot I sat was the same spot she sits as well, said she sat there whenever she wanted to speak to Oluweri! She told me she clocked 80 years a day earlier and she needed to come to Eti-Osa to thank Oluweri for sparing her life.

She continued and said Oluweri did amazing things for her because, when she had issues in her first marriage, Oluweri took away her pain and gave her a better man, in her late husband. I never really understood what she meant by pain taken away and never asked!

Mama also continued that she had 6 children and all of them left paid employment to start businesses for themselves, she then said if I was a businesss man, it was the perfect time to ask Oluweri what I wanted!

I smiled and told her I don’t worship Oluweri but Eledumare. She laughed and told me Eledumare sent Oluweri to govern things in the water and beyond.

She further told me she made a pact with Iyemoja to come to the river bank every day in appreciation of the goodness she has received, and she feels her time is up. The pact she had with Oluweri was to put herself up as a part of Oluweri’s kingdom at the golden hour of a particular day when she clocks 80.

But before anything she wants to bless me because she felt the urge to. Mama asked me to kneel before her, and told me to make a wish.

I told her I wished to see the Iyemoja she mentioned bless me with the support of Olorun. She smiled, and patted me on the back, the same way I felt a breeze touch me at the back when I was at Sandfield Bustop.

Mama Khadija told me all the prayers I prayed earlier on had been answered.

I felt that deep shudder and cold yet again, and while I was saying ‘Amin’, Mama walked slowly into the river.

I wanted to scream for “HELP” but I was rooted to the spot, mouth sealed as I could only make a feeble cry.

Mama Khadijah glided slowly towards the Osa River, and I saw two ‘mysterious’ women come to the surface to pull Mama into the waters.

Beads of sweats broke from my face down my body and all of a sudden I stood up like I was in a trance and walked slowly towards Sandfield Bustop. A force beyond comprehension stayed with me till I entered into the next available bus to Costain. I checked the watch at that time, it was 11pm.

Have you had any metaphysical or supernatural experience before? Share with ME!

http://deedeesblog.com/fiction-non-fiction-supernatural-meta-physical-experience/

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, seun, ednut1

Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by MrOjay1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
shocked
Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by jesusdiedLOL(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
Story
Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by Esanabbey: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
*** In Sir Victor Uwaifo's voice... "If you see mammy water ooooooo"
Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
In a car on third mainland bridge in Lagos, going to lekki..
It was 6pm in the evening, as i just came from delta state..

On our way from the mainland, i looked into the lagoon and saw a young lady on a table, she was sitting on the table and another young white lady was making her hair..

I called for the attention of those in the car but non of them could see the ladies..

It dawn on me that they were mermaids..

May GOD help his children.
Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by SUPERPACK: 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
na so malaria dey start
Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by ERORR404(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
CONSTRUCTED LIES!!!
Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by coolestofall(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
deturla:
It was 7:00pm that fateful Sunday, when I left Oriental Hotels Eti-Osa to Sandfield busstop to get a bus heading to Costain, I was there for 30 minutes waiting for the bus when I suddenly felt a nudge on my back. I thought someone tapped me only to realize it was the breeze of the Osa River that blew across my shirt.

Looking at the river, I suddenly felt the urge to walk towards it. Like there was someone there beckoning at me to come.

I hesitated for a while and then later walked down to the bank of the Eti-Osa. I just felt the need to sit and enjoy the breeze of the river as it slaps my face like the tender palms of a 3-month-old baby.

Suddenly, I felt the urge to talk to Edumare, to look down on me and bless me in the new year.

I felt that deep spiritual awareness that Oluwa was really staring down at me and anything I need, he would provide.
Caught up in a little trance like state and lost in my thoughts, while reveling in the calmness of Osa, a tap on my shoulder jolted me out of my reverie.

I was surprised to see an 80 year old woman smile at me, her teeth seemed to have gone with the tides of time, leaving only bits that summed up her old age.

She told me she needed my help to make her sit beside me, while making a joke of how I had occupied her seat by the river bank.

I quickly apologized and made to stand so she could seat at her ‘spot’, but she declined and said, it was fine! She would gladly sit beside me. There was something eerie about my new friend and seat companion.

I suddenly felt so cold, and my body was shaking in heavy spams, I could not place a hand on it, it was a deep metaphysical feeling but I did not really pay attention to it because I was more concerned about making Mama comfortable.

Mama Khadijah, as she introduced herself told me the spot I sat was the same spot she sits as well, said she sat there whenever she wanted to speak to Oluweri! She told me she clocked 80 years a day earlier and she needed to come to Eti-Osa to thank Oluweri for sparing her life.

She continued and said Oluweri did amazing things for her because, when she had issues in her first marriage, Oluweri took away her pain and gave her a better man, in her late husband. I never really understood what she meant by pain taken away and never asked!

Mama also continued that she had 6 children and all of them left paid employment to start businesses for themselves, she then said if I was a businesss man, it was the perfect time to ask Oluweri what I wanted!

I smiled and told her I don’t worship Oluweri but Eledumare. She laughed and told me Eledumare sent Oluweri to govern things in the water and beyond.

She further told me she made a pact with Iyemoja to come to the river bank every day in appreciation of the goodness she has received, and she feels her time is up. The pact she had with Oluweri was to put herself up as a part of Oluweri’s kingdom at the golden hour of a particular day when she clocks 80.

But before anything she wants to bless me because she felt the urge to. Mama asked me to kneel before her, and told me to make a wish.

I told her I wished to see the Iyemoja she mentioned bless me with the support of Olorun. She smiled, and patted me on the back, the same way I felt a breeze touch me at the back when I was at Sandfield Bustop.

Mama Khadija told me all the prayers I prayed earlier on had been answered.

I felt that deep shudder and cold yet again, and while I was saying ‘Amin’, Mama walked slowly into the river.

I wanted to scream for “HELP” but I was rooted to the spot, mouth sealed as I could only make a feeble cry.

Mama Khadijah glided slowly towards the Osa River, and I saw two ‘mysterious’ women come to the surface to pull Mama into the waters.

Beads of sweats broke from my face down my body and all of a sudden I stood up like I was in a trance and walked slowly towards Sandfield Bustop. A force beyond comprehension stayed with me till I entered into the next available bus to Costain. I checked the watch at that time, it was 11pm.

Have you had any metaphysical or supernatural experience before? Share with ME!

http://deedeesblog.com/fiction-non-fiction-supernatural-meta-physical-experience/

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, seun, ednut1
Dem no teach u say person wey enter trance no dey remember d events?

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by lardeipo(f): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Esanabbey:
*** In Sir Victor Uwaifo's voice... "If you see mammy water ooooooo"
never never run away.

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by deturla: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
DrinkLimca:
In a car on third mainland bridge in Lagos, going to lekki..
It was 6pm in the evening, as i just came from delta state..

On our way to the mainland, i looked into the lagoon and saw a young lady on a table, she was sitting on the table and another young white lady was making her hair..

I called for the attention of those in the car but non of them could see the ladies..

It dawn on me that they were mermaids..

May GOD help his children.

grin grin grin
Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by Homeboiy: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
And immediately mama khadija walked into the river you woke up

nice dream buddy
Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by Oluwapresley(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ah was really waiting for u to wake up in ur story but since u dint wake up...
ah shake my yansh for yousmiley
Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
I have had countless metaphysical experiences in the boarding house during my secondary school days at Nigerian Military School Zaria.

1. Is it the white figure we were chasing in the bush but never caught up with (even though the creature seemed so near)
2. Or the footsteps at night in the dormitory (but we never see anyone)
3. Or the countless times students are pressed at night

We actually got used to hearing and seeing such things embarassed
Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by ERORR404(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
victorakpabome:
I have had countless metaphysical experiences in the boarding house during my secondary school days at Nigerian Military School Zaria.

1. Is it the white figure we were chasing in the bush but never caught up with (even though the creature seemed so near)
2. Or the footsteps at night in the dormitory (but we never see anyone)
3. Or the countless times students are pressed at night

We actually got used to hearing and seeing such things embarassed
bruh i attended csskd(command kaduna (boarding)) we both know this stories are all lies
Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
ERORR404:

bruh i attended csskd(command kaduna (boarding)) we both know this stories are all lies

CSSKD-Kakuri, Kaduna South. We used to come play around with your girls then.

How do you know they are lies? No let me slap you o angry

Or you are mad because I corrected your diction in the previous thread? Grow up dude grin
Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by ERORR404(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
victorakpabome:

CSSKD-Kakuri, Kaduna South. We used to come play around with your girls then.

How do you know they are lies? No let me slap you o angry

Or you are mad because I corrected your diction in the previous thread? Grow up dude grin
lol.. you boys were very annoying set of "girls starved" fuckers. once una leave that una boys hostel come see a mixed gender school. you start following our girls like flies. Arm of Rubbish undecided
Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
ERORR404:

lol.. you boys were very annoying set of "girls starved" fuckers. once una leave that una boys hostel come see a mixed gender school. you start following our girls like flies. Arm of Rubbish undecided

Yeyeboy. But that was part of the fun na grin
Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by QuietHammer(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Treat malaria
Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by ednut1(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2017
angry mama Sikira nko

Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by deturla: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2017
ednut1:
angry mama Sikira nko

grin grin
Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by ednut1(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2017
deturla:

grin grin
if to say na fine girl u for follow am enter water o
Re: My Shocking Supernatural & Meta-physical Experience by deturla: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
ednut1:
if to say na fine girl u for follow am enter water o

Maka why??

(1) (Reply)

Do You Hope To See Real Miracles? Here They Are! / Does God Have A Bodily Form,since He Created Man In His Own Image And Likeness / Christianity Is Not Superior* By Olufemi A., Ph.d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.