Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Lilian Esoro And Son Flaunts Her Foundation Gifts [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro And Son Flaunts Her Foundation Gifts [PICS] (1135 Views)

'Zero Hunger Project': Big Church Foundation Gifts Food Items As Palliatives / Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet / Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Esoro And Son Flaunts Her Foundation Gifts [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nigerian actress, Lilian Esoro and her son, Jayden are rounding up preparations for their gifts giveaway on Saturday at the Be More Campaign organized by the actress foundation. The tv star took to her story to share a footage of her son haphazardly arranging the bags, shoes and clothes that will be donated at the Venue in Lekki tomorrow. See snapshots of the gifts below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/12/lilian-esoro-flaunt-gifts-from-her.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Lilian Esoro And Son Flaunts Her Foundation Gifts [PICS] by tstx(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
ok
Re: Lilian Esoro And Son Flaunts Her Foundation Gifts [PICS] by Abjay97(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
Please fix your marriage
Re: Lilian Esoro And Son Flaunts Her Foundation Gifts [PICS] by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
When will we Nigerians learn to stop flaunting charity on social media? Social media is for flaunting your wealth and achievements so village ppl go know say dem no dey para at all...
Not for uploading your every charitable act. Abeg...

P.S.
Quoters be warned. If you quote me talk rubbish, don't blame me for what will follow...
Re: Lilian Esoro And Son Flaunts Her Foundation Gifts [PICS] by Hotshawarma(m): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
computergeek:
When will we Nigerians learn to stop flaunting charity on social media? Social media is for flaunting your wealth and achievements so village ppl go know say dem no dey para at all...
Not for uploading your every charitable act. Abeg...

P.S.
Quoters be warned. If you quote me talk rubbish, don't blame me for what will follow...
talkative

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Movie Producer Chukwuka Emelionwu Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident / Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Bikini Body After Revealing Her Tiny Waist Size / Sex Is Fun, Makes You Worry Less – Actress Yetunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.