Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet (42546 Views)

Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) / Patience Ozokwor And Her Lookalike Only Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by naijapage(f): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2019
Shared with Caption ..

Take your pleasure seriously fam.
With my main squeeze!
#The Money Year
#Give them Hot Hot

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B31cmhDHHGU/

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by naijapage(f): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2019
grin grin
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by VivyZub(f): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2019
Affordable children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by CreepyBlackpool: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2019
Wow!!!!!! :O shocked shocked

see how the prices of food items just reduced by 90% because a lady met another lady!!!! shocked

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by subtlemee(f): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2019
Ubi messed up ..see fresh babe

18 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by naijapage(f): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

see how the prices of food items just reduced by 90% because a lady met another lady!!!! shocked

WOW SEE HOW THE PRICE OF PETROL reduced by 90% BECAUSE YOU ARE WRITING RUBBISH ON NAIRALAND

15 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by Beremx(f): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2019
Lilian Esoro, your papa get question to answer.

I no fit shout!!

But seriously, the resemblance is striking. I have seen four of my look alikes. It was indeed a pleasure. grin

5 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by seunmohmoh(f): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
They really look alike. Away match.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by bunnae(f): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
Their outfit and all has made it difficult to tell if they really look alike to that 'wow' extent.

5 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by pocohantas(f): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
I don't know why they are all flaunting this hideous phone. Didn't they have phones before now?

Anyway, I see no striking resemblance. They should take off those welder glasses for a start.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by kushercain: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
Chei threeesome toh bahd

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by crazyABO(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
They look alike because they had same shades,hair and cloth and am sure they used same makeup artist if not no resemblance sad shocked

10 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by timibare(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
Is it jes my eyes....omo den nor resemble

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by KingTom(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
kushercain:
Chei threeesome toh bahd
The party don set my nigga grin

7 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by generationz(f): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ode op. That's her best friend. angry
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by Oyikoha(m): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ok next
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Uju fine pass

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by BOOOMNAIJA: 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Like for fanta, share for esoro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
All i want is a threeesome with these two... cry

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by BlackBuhari: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
naijapage:
Shared with Caption ..

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B31cmhDHHGU/

They Look alike indeed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by Mateen1000: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
The Only lookalike I see here is just the shade and the hair

13 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by Sunofgod(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
Tongue action?
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by Blacknote: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

naijapage:

WOW SEE HOW THE PRICE OF PETROL reduced by 90% BECAUSE YOU ARE WRITING RUBBISH ON NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by one1prax(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
get your own website for 12k only, see signature for ccontact
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by Passionate888: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hoe Hoe Hoe... Merry Christmas grin
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by Madibah(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lookalike..
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by WarriAproko: 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Likalalicious Pucccci. tongue tongue
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by tellwisdom: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
Oh!!..these begging Nigerian gurls?? #Spits angry
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet by Bellotelli: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
What is it with this particular phone?

Does the phone also appear whenever you take pictures with it?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Dumps Ubi Franklin Because He Got A Sidechick Pregnant / Davido Poses With Wads Of Cash Of Different Currencies / "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.