Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? (23695 Views)

2face Back In Plantation Boys Days / Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? / Can the Plantation Boys Come Together Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by drered(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2006
The Truth About Tuface Lyrics

Hey I hear from a very reliable source that all songs in tuface's album was written by faze and it was meant for the use of the plantashiun boyz but when they broke up cry cry tuface took the lyrics cheesy,took it kennis music and got signed and started singing,in other words he used all the lyrics without their consent.

How about that?
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by rikkyjen(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2006
Thats a big and infantile lie!!!!...Even though am not really addicted about tuface!!!...Tuface is d most talented out of all d bois am not talkin about vocals now but songwriting....Most people never knew P.Boiz until when they went solo,so people dont know tufaces ability,D guy has always led d group,he was like d defacto leader....D only song shrouded in controversy is African queen...and i heard it was co- written with black face not faze.....

If faze wrote d songs,why didny he blow hot since abi did he just notice tufaces meteoric rising
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by badman(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2006
with wat i heard the song african queen was written by ojb jezreel ,but faze too is equally as good as tuface the fact is that the 3 bois are doing fine they are all great musicians
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by koloman(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2006
[quote author=rikkyjen link=topic=5647.msg182776#msg182776 date=113796776Even though am not really addicted about tuface!!!...Tuface is d most talented out of all d bois am not talkin about vocals now but songwriting.

[quote][/quote]if you have to talk of about talent and you do know music very well then tuface is a poor performance,but the most successfully artist in naija for now,he only gat Melody to his voice in some kind of music note and tone,he lack stage performance and public addressing,faze is the most talented guy among the p/boyz and very gentle indeed,why they where together he played a great impact in writing  most of the songs and he gat a great voice please try and play some of their old tracks for your self again and try to note faze voice and contribution in his part there.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by badman(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2006
koloman has said it all, faze was the main writer for the plantation bois and is still the most talented, his album was far better than 2face .faze is the best of all next 2 blackface
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by faitho(f): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2006
why is it that when people make success in life they go about carrying rumour?
To me 2face is the best and will always remain the best.
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by spikelord(m): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2006
faitho:

why is it that when people make success in life they go about carrying rumour?
To me 2face is the best and will always remain the best.

I disagree with you on that! Faze is the most talented of all the three of them.

U failed to listen to Faze's album because 2Face's songs were shaking the dance floor of so many clubs in Lagos.

Listen to Faze's album and see things for yourself
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by faitho(f): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2006
i have listen to all of faze album, they noithing compare to 2face own
2face still remains da bomb
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by spikelord(m): 1:42am On Mar 18, 2006
Faze rocks peeps. What remains the fact is that Tuface ain't going to come out with something good again. Have u heard anything about him recently other than he being with Keke and D1 everywhere Tell me, what are the new thangs he's setting up Faze is coming up with an album and u know what, I don't get tired of listening to that guy's songs.

Hate it or love it, He's on top!!!
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by drered(m): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2006
d one and kenny said that they would show the world face2face aint no fluke but we havent seen nything have we
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by faitho(f): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2006
2face album is coming out in less than 1 month time listen to it and u will get to like it he also did some collaboration with some international artist e.g Akon
no naija artist can be compared to him agree or not
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by spikelord(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2006
faitho:

2face album is coming out in less than 1 month time listen to it and u will get to like it he also did some collaboration with some international artist e.g Akon

I keep my fingers crossed.
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by LoverBwoy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2006
faitho:

in what sense ? becuase he's doing collaboration?
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by creamofluv: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2006
Faitho, Why are you lyin that face did a song with AKON, Una no dey watch MTV, Base for 9ja? Man 2face only did a song with Yclef, And believe if he gats to sing with the international rap start, it will be this reggae watever, Yclef, Beanie Man n Co, 2face is not a rap star, Just regae, I lie? A guy say someting about 'em kennys and D1, they are just rippers, Bleep 'em, They have no concept, Ba Concept,.
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by creamofluv: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2006
Faitho, Why are you lyin that face did a song with AKON, Una no dey watch MTV, Base for Nigeria? Man 2face only did a song with Yclef, And believe if he gats to sing with the international rap star, it will be this reggae watever, Yclef, Beanie Man n Co, 2face is not a rap star, Just regae, I lie? A boy say someting about 'em kennys and D1, they are just rippers, Bleep 'em, They have no concept, Ba Concept,.
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by faitho(f): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2006
u know i cant lie he is my friend
i did not say the song is out i said it will be out in less than 1 month
believe me i spoke with him.
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by Deepop(f): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2006
thats a fat lie angry all songs were written by 2face smileyapart from African queen that was rumoured to be written by faze.i dont know if it's true but its possible angry anything can happen shocked
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by xgame: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2006
tufaze is a gold digger he just stole faze and went to reign.if i was faze i for give him 6 feet cuz he is a greedy man
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by Oracle(m): 3:46am On Apr 03, 2006
i personally rate faze above 2face
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by faitho(f): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2006
faze suck, 2face da bomb
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by drered(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2006
hey faitho 2 face is just crap read ma lips
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by badman(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2006
lets wait for his second album. that one would determine if its real. all the same faze has good lyrics.
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by faitho(f): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2006
u all should know that it is out of fustration faze signed out of westside
and there u go telling me he is good
he should go and eat dust.
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by wise(m): 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2006
When u are talking about real talent, tuface should not be included. the guy has no talent as far as am concern. What gives him the chance to go international is because of his record label( KENNIS MUSIC) as u know kennis music is still the biggest record label in naija as of tofay and they give his album total promotion. I dont know who to rank # 1 between black faze and faze cuz both of them are hot and real talent but i give it to both of them. It is only those that knows little about music and real talent that will say TUface is a bunch of talent. Do u know that the track forgive n forget was also compose by a radio presenter in ghana. That is not talent as far as am concern, real talent can be find in ruggedman, mode nine, gino and even kennis music video are poor cuz if u see different video shot by artiste that dont even have much, u wont believe it is Nigeria.Like the video track by the artiste call QUESTION MARK FEAT MODE NINE: STREET LIFE. THAT VIDEO IS DA BOMB AND I EXPECT KENNIS MUSIC VIDEO TO BE MORE BAM THAN THAT CUZ THEY HAVE THE MONEY AND THE FAME.
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by badman(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2006
is it true faze has left westside?
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by boobsobig: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2006
First 'all. I 8 it when people go beefin' for no reason. If he ain't good how come he bagged an MTV "African Act" award not Nigerian Act mind u (the whole of Africa is what we're talkin' about)! u dey tell me say all those oyinbo and other African countries wey nominate am stupid? You all remind me of the Jews, na so dem kill Jesus wey be dem own person, meanwhile na other people come dey believe in am. If na kennis backing help am out why azadus no win award ehn, why kenny saint ogungbe no win award ehn,

Abeg leave story, the guy is good. That's why u and i bought his album, and that's why YOU know all the songs on his album. And that's why we are even having this discussion in the first place,

Whether he remains on top is another story, Faze is also good no doubt and same thing with black face, but you can't say one is better than the other because it all comes down to a whole lot of things, If u say u Prefer Faze, no problem, everyone has their own preferences, but to compare is ridiculous, Let me ask y'all a question? Who is better Biggie (notorious BIG) or Tupac? Whitney Houston or Mariah Carey? How u wan take compare? You can only Prefer?
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by okolawon(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2006
i dont think thats true cos who will be so foolish to let someone else eat from his handwork that much and keep quiet its not true abeg
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by okolawon(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2006
I think faze is better singer cos of his voice but its obvious that tuface is a better lyricist just listen to his songs carefully u will see wat am talkin about personally i appreciate lyrics beta than a good voice and u cant even take it away from tuface he has a great voice also but his greatest asset is his lyrics they are of the hook and u can also verify from the latest song FOR INSTANCE.Its obvious he is goin to be arroud 4 long cos ability to write good songs is wat it takes to stay long in the game not really the voice take R kelly and joe for example obviously joe as a beta voice but u will all agree wit me that R kelly is his father anytime and thats because he is a beta writer.
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by Shinor(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2006
Let's just say all members of plantashun boyz are very talented in their own individual ways.What we want is to see more Nigerian acts go on to the world stage and get awards that are befitting. Music is a weapon and We can use it to good effect.
When i look at the array of talented people in this country, I FEEL PROUDLY NIGERIAN.
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by shakamc(m): 7:45am On May 25, 2006
YEAH AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE KNOWN TUFACE BACK IN THE DAYZ WHEN NAIJA NEVER APPRECIATE NAIJA ARTIST.I HAVE WATCHED TUFACE,BLACKFACE AND FACE PERFORM MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE,FROM ENUGU TO AWKA TO LAGOS TO LONDON.I HAVE THE CREDIT OF BEING HAILED BY TUFACE ON STAGE,I MEAN BY GIVING ME BIGUP WHILE PERFORMING IN ENUGU DURING MA SCHOOL DAYZ IN UNEC[UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA ENUGU CAMPUS]THOUGH I HAVEN'T SPOKEN TO TUFACE AFTER THE LAST WE MEET FACE TO FACE AT KENNIS MUSIC EASTER FIESTA AT KURAMO BEACH LAGOS THAT WAS SHORTLY AFTER HE CAME OUT WITH HIS NEW ALBUM.TUFACE IS THE MOST HUMBLE ARTIST I HAVE EVER MET,I WONDER HOW HE IS COPING WITH STARDOM NOW.I WANT TO CONFIRM TO U THAT TUFACE IS DOING A TRACK WITH AKON WHICH WILL BE WICKED.AKON JUMPED ON STAGE WHILE TUFACE WAS PERFORMING IN AUMG[AFRICA UNITE MUSIC GROUP] LONDON AFTER HE PERFORMED AFRICAN QUEEN AND AKON TOLD HIM TO PERFORM IT AGAIN,WHICH HE DID,I WAS THERE LIVE AND DIRECT BUT COULDN,T MEET TUFACE SINCE HIS MANAGERS ARE RIPPING WHERE THEY DIDN'T SOW BUT I CAN'T BE BOTHERED CUZ WE ALL ARE STARS.ANYWAY I WANT TO TELL U NOW THAT THE TRIO HAVE DIFFERENT TALENT,TUFACE IS A GREAT PERFORMER WITH LOTS OF ENERGY AND BLACKFACE DOES MORE WRITING AND MORE AFRICAN MINDED WHILE FAZE GOT THE BEST VOICE AND CAN WRITE WELL BUT NOT AS BLACKFACE.TUFACE IS NOT A GREAT SOLO ARTIST BUT HE IS VERY GOOD WHEN HE IS ON STAGE OR COLLABORATING WITH SOMEONE ELSE.AM SORRY THAT TUFACE LACKS MANAGEMENT,BY NOW HE SHOULD HAVE HIS OWN WEBSITE,CLOTHING LINE AND MORE BUT HE IS BUSY GOING PLACE WITH KEKE AND D1 WHOM HAVE TUFACE THEIR GOLDMINE.IF U WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT TUFACE HOLLA AT ME
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by Shinor(m): 1:58pm On May 25, 2006
Whey ya seh Jah Shaka!
Nuff respec for dat piece. I dont want to sound critical of my fellow nigerian brothers for whom i have the biggest respec. You have hit the nail on the head, TUFACE should have started exploiting his commercial abilities by now. Fashion line, Tv programme( people say he cant speak english, but i think he has a rapport with the crowd) they can do a TV programme that will be built around him. How about being an ambassador for UNICEF or any other UN body? He has done a chart topping song about African Women so why can't he front an anti female genital mutilation body or set up his own NGO? I have worked in the past with a few Jamaican artistes, Buju Banton own Operation Willy(AIDS AWARENESS NGO), Bob Marley's kids run a massive rasta colour clothes line. They are not better than any of our Nigerian artistes. I recently designed a TV talent show with TUFACE in mind called"Let 2Face Judge" where wannabe contestants come to sing in front of 2Face and he says whether they are good enough or not.
Its all just marketing and this is what brings in the extra cash, endorsements. Do you know that Tiger Woods cannot be seen outside without wearing something that has NIKE on it? That deal is worth US D $20million.
I first got to know about this years ago when i did a bit of work with a group called MUSICAL YOUTH(remember Pass de Doutchie?). They had a deal with Nike too in the early 80's. I got a few NIKE trainers too.
So what we lack in Nigeria is PROPER ARTISTE MANAGEMENT. Going everywhere with an artiste is not artiste management. Organising Concerts is not artiste management(leave that to concert promoters) but unfortunately our friends at KENNIS dont seem to care. Or how do you explain in this day and age the lack of a fully functional website for a company like KENNIS? So if i want to buy CD's of any of their artistes and i dont live in Nigeria where do i go?
If KENNIS lack a website dont expect their artistes to have one. So all those in the house who want to go in to artiste management rise up. Am actually thinking about it though and i will be in lagos from the 3rd of June until the 21st to discuss with some artistes with a view of signing some artsistes.
Re: 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? by LoverBwoy(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2006
shaka mc : what's 2face new album called? when is it goin on sale , what tracks are on the album if u've heard it

wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” / WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) / Best 10 Latest Naija Songs Trending in October 2020 | "Lonely" Tops Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.