Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son (5959 Views)

Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) / Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son by praizblog: 6:02am On Dec 30, 2017
As seen online recently

Why will she expose her mum’s something like that nah….

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/see-this-viral-photo-of-this-old-woman-breast-feeding-his-grown-up-son/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son by praizblog: 6:02am On Dec 30, 2017
New Year surprise... Lol
Re: See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 30, 2017
grin cheesy Na small small prick d charge oo.

1 Like

Re: See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son by midolian(m): 6:12am On Dec 30, 2017
That moment when mama and pikin wants to trend by force..

1 Like

Re: See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son by Hotshawarma(m): 6:14am On Dec 30, 2017
Oh my GOD,this is a mulantipucal adrencolin menaphor,it vertigoluposly should not be pytogenically accepted because it is a krinkum krankum...it is an absurditivious gugoga...

1 Like

Re: See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son by princeade86(m): 6:27am On Dec 30, 2017
many are m***d, v few are roaming.

1 Like

Re: See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son by rawpadgin(m): 6:28am On Dec 30, 2017
olihilistic:
grin cheesy
Na small small prick d charge oo.
for im own mother?

Re: See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son by Hotshawarma(m): 6:35am On Dec 30, 2017
olihilistic:
grin cheesy
Na small small prick d charge oo.
na so your own dey charge ??

1 Like

Re: See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son by tstx(m): 6:53am On Dec 30, 2017
Is this right?

1 Like

Re: See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son by OgahBohz: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2017
DISGUSTING!!!!

1 Like

Re: See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son by itspzpics(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
tstx:
Is this right?
My Brother I don tire......

How did we get to this POINT..??
What will 2025 look like...??

1 Like

Re: See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son by Daronyk(f): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
Na small small kolomental dey start with this kind rubbish..soon people will start showing their mother's nude pictures and say that's what is trending. But Why would the mother allow this in the first instance?
Re: See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son by Vancouver4(f): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sheegwu
Re: See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son by Franky826: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
TH?

undecided
Re: See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2017
This is fuc.kin madness,that means the mother was useless when she was young.

1 Like

Re: See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Perversion should not be celebrated on social media, I hope this nonsense will not be taken to front page

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of An Abadon Baby In A Gutter / Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life / Help My Brother Is Frustrating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.