Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

How To Buy Albums And Songs On Apple Music And Itunes In Naira - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Buy Albums And Songs On Apple Music And Itunes In Naira (1142 Views)

Starlink Is Officially In Nigeria With Pricing In Naira / What Bank Atm Card Works To Pay For Apple Music? / How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Albums And Songs On Apple Music And Itunes In Naira by kkkossy(m): 6:42am On Dec 30, 2017
Yes I have been buying songs and albums on iTunes and Apple Music. All you need to do is get a dollar card. It works perfectly. With just less than $3 (900naira)I can subscribe for a 1 month service on Apple Music to download millions of songs and albums worldwide. Yea, I know android users here will say “why on earth should I pay to download a song when I can do it free on Android” . Apple Music is a one stop shop to purchase all kinds of music in it respective genre,artist, albums etc

So with just $10 in my card I can rock the Apple Music store for 3 months or more. What I do most times is if I hear a song I love I navigate straight to my Apple Music search which is integrated with your music player library, then I just go to search artist and it pops up all the albums and songs related to the musician. It’s that easy, I don’t need to start search for songs via google as you end up not downloading the original soundtracks with better sound clarity.

The good news is all songs downloaded are move to your library which is conversely uploaded on your iCloud just in case you lose your phone, you could still get them back in a blink.

Another good news is that on Apple Music store you tend to interact with musical artists. Wow. This is the real deal.

Albums and songs downloaded on Apple Music are well organized on your library with options to view the lyrics while it plays.

The only disadvantage is you can only enjoy this service when you keep renewing your monthly subscription else all previous downloaded songs will stop playing since it more like a rental service unlike iTunes Store were all songs download are owned by you.
Re: How To Buy Albums And Songs On Apple Music And Itunes In Naira by kkkossy(m): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2017
Even as an upcoming artist you can upload your own songs in Apple Music music for millions of people to stream and download all around the world and you could get an opportunity to be singed by record label like Universal Music.

(1) (Reply)

Gionee S11 Lite Unboxing And First Look / Help me on adding multiple numbers into WhatsApp group / I Need Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.