Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,444 members, 7,819,642 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Dear Muslim Sisters - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dear Muslim Sisters (513 Views)

My Dear Shameless Brother In Islam! / Let Us Help Our Single Muslim Sisters!!! / Give Muslim Sisters Their Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Muslim Sisters by Shamsointegrity(m): 6:54am On Dec 30, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]*Dear Muslim Sisters*

My dear sisters despite all lectures and several admonition on the importance of the ideal Muslim ladies dressing code in Islam, and the importance of Hijab before the arrival of Harmattan all U could say is " *I can't go out wearing socks and completely covered up* "
I'm surprised to see U now giving up ur whims and desires, *but sadly not for the sake of Allah but for the fear of Harmattan*.... It's Pathetic Wallahi

My sister why not purify ur intentions now and have a rewarding and pleasing Harmattan season

Remember : *Qullu Nafsin zaikatul Maut.:Every soul shall taste death*

No harm intended, just admonition...

May Allah forgive us all our shortcomings... Amin

Salam aleykum waramatullah wabaaraqatuhu..

Shamso-integrity[b]*Dear Muslim Sisters*

My dear sisters despite all lectures and several admonition on the importance of the ideal Muslim ladies dressing code in Islam, and the importance of Hijab before the arrival of Harmattan all U could say is " *I can't go out wearing socks and completely covered up* "
I'm surprised to see U now giving up ur whims and desires, *but sadly not for the sake of Allah but for the fear of Harmattan*.... It's Pathetic Wallahi

My sister why not purify ur intentions now and have a rewarding and pleasing Harmattan season

Shamso-integrity[/b]*Dear Muslim Sisters*

Shamso-integrity
Re: Dear Muslim Sisters by tintingz(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2017
What about during summer season where it's hot, you expect people to cover all up like gala sausage pack?

Do you know what season and necessity means?
Re: Dear Muslim Sisters by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
tintingz:
What about during summer season where it's hot, you expect people to cover all up like gala sausage pack?

Do you know what season and necessity means?
We hear and we obey our Lord!.
Since your lord is your whims, the west and fact, why not leave us to practice what we believe in!
Hell is hotter than any hot season in this world. You can wait till then to get the fact.
Sai gobe.
Re: Dear Muslim Sisters by tintingz(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

We hear and we obey our Lord!.
Since your lord is your whims, the west and fact, why not leave us to practice what we believe in!
Hell is hotter than any hot season in this world. You can wait till then to get the fact.
Sai gobe.
The op post lack reasoning, this is not about what you believe or my whims.

He said women obey harmattan instead of Allah, he forgot that it's out of necessity the whole body must be covered because of the high degree of coldness and as well the body be exposed when it's summer because of heat radiation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Origin Of April Fools’ Day / Muslim Sister Is Needed / Harvard University Quotes Qur'an As The Best Expression Of Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.