Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Black People Will Inherit Israel, Says The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black People Will Inherit Israel, Says The Bible (2410 Views)

Are Hebrews Really Black People ? / What Does The Bible Mean By "He That Overcometh Shall Inherit All Things?" / Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black People Will Inherit Israel, Says The Bible by Rossikk(m): 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
The Ancient Europeans and Arabs Conspired Against Blacks, to Dethrone them from their eminent position, and reduce them to slaves and nothingness - Says The Bible

“Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.” – Psalms 2:1-3

“They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.” – Psalm 83:4 (This worked perfectly. The identity of blacks as the true Israelites was camouflaged from the world - and even from blacks themselves.)

“For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:” – Psalms 83:5

Psalms 83

O God, do not remain silent;
do not turn a deaf ear,
do not stand aloof, O God.
See how your enemies growl,
how your foes rear their heads.
With cunning they conspire against your people;
they plot against those you cherish.
“Come,”
they say, “let us destroy them as a nation,
so that Israel’s name is remembered no more.”

With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
Even Assyria has joined them.
(These are European and Arab groups, the two main groups who later enslaved blacks and destroyed black civilizations).

1 Like

Re: Black People Will Inherit Israel, Says The Bible by TomHagen: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
nicemuyoo:
Amos 3:2
You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Ezekiel 6:10 And they will know that I am the LORD; I did not threaten in vain to bring this calamity on them.
Continued disobedience finally God made good His threat.
Folks the Roman government(The beast) put an end to the ISREALITE state with great slaughter. Millions killed. Millions sold into slavery, millions also escaped to inner Africa beyond the rivers of Ethiopian where the Roman empire has no jurisdiction. Where they settled. Until the Arab slave trade began. The Arabs called the Isrealites in Africa the yahoodee people ( a people cursed by their God) Then followed by transatlantic trade.

Kindly explain the last two verses of that chapter will you?
Re: Black People Will Inherit Israel, Says The Bible by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 31, 2017
nicemuyoo:
Amos 3:2
You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Ezekiel 6:10 And they will know that I am the LORD; I did not threaten in vain to bring this calamity on them.
Continued disobedience finally God made good His threat.
Folks the Roman government(The beast) put an end to the ISREALITE state with great slaughter. Millions killed. Millions sold into slavery, millions also escaped to inner Africa beyond the rivers of Ethiopian where the Roman empire has no jurisdiction. Where they settled. Until the Arab slave trade began. The Arabs called the Isrealites in Africa the yahoodee people ( a people cursed by their God) Then followed by transatlantic trade.

grin

Re: Black People Will Inherit Israel, Says The Bible by danvon(m): 1:00am On Dec 31, 2017
Okay fine blacks are Jews what happen?

Is being Jewish a Golden VIP ticket to heaven?

If you're a Christian what's the point of this topic
Re: Black People Will Inherit Israel, Says The Bible by nicemuyoo: 1:25am On Dec 31, 2017
Yahweh took for himself a people called Isrealites to be a nation of priest to teach the world about him his laws and turn them from idol worship.
But the kept falling into sin . He called them a stiff-neck people. After years of sin-repentance cycle he finally made good His threat to them . Jesus wept for them saying as he new what was coming. He prophesied the final destruction of isreal nation of 70AD.
Amos prophecy was to inform them he was going to punish them severely because of their generational sin and because he only revealed himself to them and not other nations of the earth.
Because he is slow to anger so he assured them this time finally you would realise that he is not threatening in vain( curses of Deuteronomy).
Still they persist in wickedness.

TomHagen:
Kindly explain the last two verses of that chapter will you?
Re: Black People Will Inherit Israel, Says The Bible by Rossikk(m): 1:37am On Dec 31, 2017
danvon:
Okay fine blacks are Jews what happen?

Is being Jewish a Golden VIP ticket to heaven?

If you're a Christian what's the point of this topic

The point is that the New Kingdom of Yahweh on earth will be overseen by the returned, true Israelites. In the near future, there will be a worldwide realisation that the negroes are God's Chosen People. This is what the bible says. He will ''cause the nations to know''. Millions of the black diaspora will then be gathered from their various locations and resettled in Israel. The world powers will actually transport them there, via planes and ships, and pay them reparations for the 400 years of slavery for which they were not paid. They will arrive Israel very wealthy. Yahweh will ''cause his glory to shine upon them'', and give them ''a new heart'', and remove their 'blindness', and place them back at the top of the world, like their ancestors. When these black settlers arrive, some of their neighbours will try to attack them. They will be destroyed by Yahweh as an example to other Gentiles. The enemies of Yah's people - those who enslaved, deceived, and plundered them, will be destroyed, and their children sent into captivity. They will serve the children of Israel in the new dispensation, as a judgement for the sins of their fathers.

That is essentially what the bible is all about. The bible was a book written by and for the Israelites, telling them what happened to them in history, and its future rectification.
Re: Black People Will Inherit Israel, Says The Bible by Rossikk(m): 2:03am On Dec 31, 2017
NEGROES RESTORED

Jeremiah 30

8 ‘It shall come about on that day,’declares the Lord of hosts, ‘that I will break his yoke from off their neck and will tear off their bonds; and strangers will no longer make them their slaves. 9 But they shall serve the Lord their God and David their king, whom I will raise up for them.

10 ‘Fear not, O Jacob My servant,’ declares the Lord,
‘And do not be dismayed, O Israel;
For behold, I will save you from afar
And your offspring from the land of their captivity.

And Jacob will return and will be quiet and at ease,
And no one will make him afraid.

11 ‘For I am with you,’ declares the Lord, ‘to save you;
For I will destroy completely all the nations where I have scattered you,
Only I will not destroy you completely.
But I will chasten you justly
And will by no means leave you unpunished.’

12 “For thus says the Lord,
‘Your wound is incurable
And your injury is serious.
13 ‘There is no one to plead your cause;
No healing for your sore,
No recovery for you.
14 ‘All your lovers have forgotten you,
They do not seek you;
For I have wounded you with the wound of an enemy,
With the punishment of a cruel one,
Because your iniquity is great
And your sins are numerous.
15 ‘Why do you cry out over your injury?
Your pain is incurable.

Because your iniquity is great
And your sins are numerous,
I have done these things to you.
16 ‘Therefore all who devour you will be devoured;
And all your adversaries, every one of them, will go into captivity;
And those who plunder you will be for plunder,
And all who prey upon you I will give for prey.

17 ‘For I will restore you to health
And I will heal you of your wounds,’ declares the Lord,
‘Because they have called you an outcast, saying:
“It is Zion; no one cares for her.”’ [They're just n**gers... No one cares about them) The black 'Dalit' ethnicity are outcasts in India. Also known as the 'untouchables'.

Restoration of Jacob

18 “Thus says the Lord,
‘Behold, I will restore the fortunes of the tents of Jacob
And have compassion on his dwelling places;
And the city will be rebuilt on its ruin,
And the palace will stand on its rightful place.
19 ‘From them will proceed thanksgiving
And the voice of those who celebrate;
And I will multiply them and they will not be diminished;
I will also honor them and they will not be insignificant.

20 ‘Their children also will be as formerly,
And their congregation shall be established before Me;
And I will punish all their oppressors.
21 ‘Their leader shall be one of them,
And their ruler shall come forth from their midst;
And I will bring him near and he shall approach Me;
For who would dare to risk his life to approach Me?’ declares the Lord.
22 ‘You shall be My people,
And I will be your God.’”

23 Behold, the tempest of the Lord!
Wrath has gone forth,
A sweeping tempest;
It will burst on the head of the wicked.
24 The fierce anger of the Lord will not turn back
Until He has performed and until He has accomplished
The intent of His heart;
In the latter days you will understand this'.
Re: Black People Will Inherit Israel, Says The Bible by Rossikk(m): 2:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Baruch 2 KJV

29 If ye will not hear my voice, surely this very great multitude shall be turned into a small number among the nations, where I will scatter them.

30 For I knew that they would not hear me, because it is a stiffnecked people: but in the land of their captivities they shall remember themselves.

31 And shall know that I am the Lord their God: for I will give them an heart, and ears to hear:

32 And they shall praise me in the land of their captivity, and think upon my name, (see black Hebrew Israelite Movement, USA: https://genius.com/a/inside-the-hebrew-israelite-movement-that-s-inspiring-kendrick-lamar-kodak-black)

33 And return from their stiff neck, and from their wicked deeds: for they shall remember the way of their fathers, which sinned before the Lord.

34 And I will bring them again into the land which I promised with an oath unto their fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and they shall be lords of it: and I will increase them, and they shall not be diminished.

35 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them to be their God, and they shall be my people: and I will no more drive my people of Israel out of the land that I have given them.
Re: Black People Will Inherit Israel, Says The Bible by Rossikk(m): 3:03am On Dec 31, 2017
The Nations Are SHOCKED When They Realise The Negroes Are God's Chosen People

Wisdom of Solomon 5:1–11

Then the righteous will stand with great confidence

in the presence of those who have oppressed them

and those who make light of their labors. [400 year unpaid slavery]

2 When the unrighteous see them, they will be shaken with dreadful fear,

and they will be amazed at the unexpected salvation of the righteous.

3 They will speak to one another in repentance,

and in anguish of spirit they will groan, and say,

4 “These are persons whom we once held in derision

and made a byword of reproach [ni**ger, monkey etc]—fools that we were!

We thought that their lives were madness

and that their end was without honor. [no future]

5 Why have they been numbered among the children of God?

And why is their lot among the saints?

6 So it was we who strayed from the way of truth,

and the light of righteousness did not shine on us,

and the sun did not rise upon us.

7 We took our fill of the paths of lawlessness and destruction,

and we journeyed through trackless deserts,

but the way of the Lord we have not known.

8 What has our arrogance profited us?

And what good has our boasted wealth brought us?

9 “All those things have vanished like a shadow,

and like a rumor that passes by;

10 like a ship that sails through the billowy water,

and when it has passed no trace can be found,

no track of its keel in the waves.

So the whites, Asians, Arabs etc will lament their own foolishness, and beg the black peoples, and their God, for forgiveness, for the centuries of abuse, invasions, enslavement, colonisation and plunder, when their time is up, ie, ''when the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled''.

So says the Word of Yahweh.
Re: Black People Will Inherit Israel, Says The Bible by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 31, 2017
Re: Black People Will Inherit Israel, Says The Bible by Rossikk(m): 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
MightySparrow:
When you wake up from slumber, wake up

You should listen to your own advice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Become An Atheist Due To Limited Knowledge / Shocker:Apostle Suleiman Prophesied About ABJ plane Crash 1Hr Before It Happened / Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.