Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” (55040 Views)

“she Didn't Do Breast Surgery To Make You Like Her” - Toke Makinwa Blasts Men / Pretty Mike Kissing His Pet Python, Toke Makinwa (Photo) / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by PLATO1U(m): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
We, Animal Activist want love to be show to animals seeing them as friends and a blessing.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by collinometricx: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hadone :
Commot that rubber snake abeg, which python? Every joke you mention python. Ask IPOBians they can best describe to you guys how a python dance grin grin grin

Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by dorispray: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
Queenext:
I will call my goat Pretty Mike, cos goat is the only animal with no sense
why you come bad like dis?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Guestlander: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
https://www.google.ca/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/python-owner-found-dead-home-11235801.amp

One day "Toke Makinwa" will grow bigger and then start to see him as food.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by omoiyalayi(m): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lalastic would have better suit the snake than Toke Makinwa

What has Toke Makinwa said or do that has surpassed our own lala ?

Abeg he shld park well

Uncle lala no vex o
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
what kinda disgusting Rubbish is this? is this also for Attention seeking? this is Irritatingly Ridiculous! angry
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Ajaodolapo(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Queenext:
I will call my goat Pretty Mike, cos goat is the only animal with no sense
I quite disagree, Goats are quite smart,actually. Sheep are the stupid ones. Very foolish!
Buy a sheep and name it pretty mike!
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ajaodolapo:
I quite disagree, Goats are quite smart,actually. Sheep are the stupid ones. Very foolish!
Buy a sheep and name it pretty mike!
i think pig is the most stupid grin
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Martin0(m): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
gypsey:

Mehn ur wife dey for that pics so?
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
Martin0:

yes! my ex wife, the one in black dress and dark hair
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Martin0(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
gypsey:
Abeg tell us how pig take dey stupid ooo!
How about Turkey?
Turkeys don't just make scrumptious Thanksgiving meals, but also make for less intelligent or more appropriately, confused animals. Turkeys, we reckon, are a bunch of existentialists, forever cogitating ways to confuse people with highly complex cant, or else why on earth would they stare at the sky for 30 seconds, even when it is raining? Remember though, that this goofy and aimless behavior of turkeys can be ascribed to this condition called tetanic torticollar spasms that is believed to be hereditary.
Not just that, they have monocular vision, which is kind of a cool thing because it means that they can see George Clooney from one eye and Brad Pitt from the other (this is so helpful when two good-looking people are standing meters away from each other and you don't know whom to look at, but with the turkey's eyes, you can see them both!), but at the same, they act uncool by cocking their heads at one side.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Martin0(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
gypsey:
what kinda disgusting Rubbish is this? is this also for Attention seeking? this is Irritatingly Ridiculous! angry

Dis tin fit be for attention oo!
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
Martin0:

see another photos of ours
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Martin0(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
gypsey:
yes! my ex wife, the one in black dress and dark hair

Na wa ooogrin so na that kin tin u dey enjoy since! An u nor fit keep ya preek for one place to avoid lossing diz kin something! Na wa ooogrin
Anyway sha na ganja spoil something for ugrin
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Martin0(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
gypsey:
see another photos of ours
I don view am,u and ur wife dey go clubbing?shocked
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Shaw007(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
. In our culture, we were taught that snakes are poisonous and dangerous but in the snake family, python is the only snake that has no venom, it is not poisonous. This is something I would like to educate people about. With the level of education in the country, we are still ignorant about certain things
See idiot that wants to educate people. There are hundreds of snake species that are non venomous. Pythons are not the only ones.

And even that doesn't make them not dangerous. Unless he has experience in handling constrictors. That animal could easily strangle him in his sleep.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by ManMountain(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
BLACKdagger:
Nawao this guy is troblesome and weird

That is a typical omo ibo
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by BLACKdagger: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
ManMountain:

Hey dont bring tribalism this... anybody can stupid.
U dont want me to edit my initial comment and make it tribal do u? undecided
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by barallanee(f): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
So u Knw DAT d pet u hav is sneaky and cunning....sum people eh
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Aremu01(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ikun n jogode..... Ikun n redi.....
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Mariangeles(f): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
YOU'RE DERANGED!
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Mariangeles(f): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
ManMountain:

Don't start...stupid people do stupid things.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Justiceleague1: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
I prophesy,python shall bite the yanches of all coneheads b4 2017 runs out,ameeena grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Kooldon(f): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
I Am Booking This Space To Write Ur R.I.P cos soonest we wil hear "a Nigerian guy, Pretty Mike has been killed by his pet python, Toke Makinwa.
If Toke Makinwa Doesnt Want To Bleep You, Must You Play The Hate Game?
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Blackops(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
olori buruku mani eleyi ke

Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Awoleesu(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ok o! Dey there dey yarn okpata... Python no gat venom, educated people no know jerk bla-bla-bla... The day python chop your prick for bath you go know how far! Shege...
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Chukazu: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
This guy getting to his early grave

That was how pet python killed Oyibo man this year..

Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Babaken(m): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
We have different kind of madness.
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
I pray the snake does not aim for his ball, some will be like see meat! grin
Re: Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” by FTrebirth(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
pythons are constrictors and non-venomous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Small Doctor And Agbeke Welcome A Baby Girl / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Richard Mofe-damijo At GLO 2017 Laftafest In Port Harcourt / Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.