Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

5 Ways To Make Money Legitimately As A Nigerian Student. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Ways To Make Money Legitimately As A Nigerian Student. (355 Views)

A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished / JAMB's Snake: Nigerian Student Disgraced Abroad / Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make Money Legitimately As A Nigerian Student. by Mhiztamurtala(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2017
Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student

As a student we all have something we should be able to offer that will generate monetary returns before we graduate,A meaningful skill that the society needs.In this series of making money as a student on https://www.Edutips.com.ng,I will be listing few ways and things we can do as students to make money.

1.Blogging

Blogging is great business that pulls in much income. Anyone can profit through blogging and undergraduates are not optional. At the comfort of your home, you can blog and get paid in your Nigerian account.

Most Nigerian student bloggers are not too patient they expect to make money instantly from blogging,but let me tell you my good friend everything good in life comes easy.Blogging requires perseverance,consistency and hardwork. You cant make it once in the twinkle of an eye,God doesn’t bless like that.

Just find something you are good at and write about it ,if its entertainment,news,education write about it. Dont be a copy and paste blogger sha,Be original,write meaningful things about your passion.

The question now is how can you make money from blogging?

There are so many of them but it all depends on Your niche. Something that catches your interest and something you have vast knowledge about. So you may wonder how one actually makes money from this. Here are listed ways:

Google AdSense/chitika adsense/propellar ads
Consultation on SEO, traffic related issues
Affiliate marketing.

Freelancing (writing posts and articles for other blogs and individuals),Music promotion if you have lots of traffic
Web site creation and design
Selling of my information products on this site and on AMAZON.

Note-to be able to get google adsense you need a minimum 30 posts with above 400 words that have somthing meaninful about them.

2.Photography and organizing social events.

This job is suitable for people that are very social and not the shy ones. Photography and social events go side by side. You can plan events like

Social weeks
Fellowship days
Birthdays
Room, department and faculty weeks etc

So far you are in a tertiary institution settings like a university or polytechnic your opportunities are endless.For example female students love photo-shoots with passion,male students on the other hand love throwing parties.You can meet with them and Let them know you can do the job.

Read More :

http://edutips.com.ng/2017/12/30/5-ways-make-money-legitimately-nigerian-student/

(1) (Reply)

Project: Writers And Materials Needed / Can I Apply For Computer Science / FUTO 2017/2018 Supplementary And Pre-degree Admission List Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.