Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished (66680 Views)

Female Nigerian Graduate Turns To Farming, Shows Off Bountiful Harvests[Photos] / Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) / JAMB's Snake: Nigerian Student Disgraced Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Gistmedia10: 12:15pm On Apr 17
A pretty Nigerian student's room is making waves online for its sheer luxury. The room is like a dream come true, filled with expensive things that leave visitors in awe.

As soon as you step in, you're greeted by a beautiful bed with fancy pillows and covers. A huge smart TV for entertainment, and the room stays just right with a fancy air conditioning system.

But the real showstopper is the home theater setup! It's like having a cinema at home, complete with amazing speakers. And then there are the shoes, bags, clothes, and wigs—all top-notch designer stuff.

Every corner is designed with a feminine touch that shows off her style. Even the kitchen is not just for show—it's stocked with the best stuff for cooking up a storm.

Adding to the allure, her beautiful portrait hangs prominently on the wall, adding a personal touch to the lavish space. Each element exudes a refined, feminine style, including the fully stocked kitchen for culinary pursuits.

People are amazed, but they're also wondering: How does a student afford all this? It's the talk of social media, with everyone guessing about her secret. A notable absence, however, is the reading table and chair, which seem to be missing from the lavish space. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBSYAGkLDWA

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by dontrulee: 12:18pm On Apr 17
Nawa oooo.
Enjoy your life jare grin grin

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by fnep2smooth(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17
This one no come school to come suffer

220 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Thundafireseun: 12:28pm On Apr 17
Small girl with a big GOD

300 Likes 21 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Kobicove(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17
She even has a mini supermarket in her room grin

219 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by tommy589(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17
Good life

Partners interested in her beware! She has set a standard. If you can not meet or better her standard,move on

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by BareFacedLies(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17
Her sugar daddy is alive to his duties grin

226 Likes 13 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by delzbaba(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17
She try, but why do ladies like noodles and spaghetti so much?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Ibile77(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17
Reading table and chair is missing, it is well.

404 Likes 22 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by AngelicDamsel(f): 12:55pm On Apr 17
Honestly, if you are beautiful as a woman, you can never be stranded. Just a moderate physical apeal and you are settled for life!

Dyfynezz12:

Very true

DestinyNigga:

I totally agree with you. Fine ladies dey enjoy
You gerrit.

StUriah:
But your toto go suffer no be small.

Not all cases. Even strangers tend to favour a physically attractive person

Deicide:
not for life cause beauty fades

Nothing lasts for life

aswani:

Not necessarily actually, you will be attracting the wrong people for the wrong reasons.

People will only want to do what they want to do and not necessarily hang around you for long because your appeal to them will dissappear once they get what they were seeking from you.

There will be a lot more post betrayal lonely tearful nights as well as more emotional ups and downs as a result.

Once you go for a job interview for example, you will notice your mental attributes are not being focused on and the fight to fend off people will start there even if you get the job.

Not an easy life at all.

I agree with you, but it's not easier for ugly folks either. grin grin grin

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Sonnobax15(m): 12:57pm On Apr 17
cheesy
E sharp well well...

Oh my goodness God,Uche my guy for poly that year..... Nigha's room was stocked with different types of foodstuffs....Omoh,na so all the girls for our hostel turn Uche room to where dem for dey camp grin. The type and amount of kpekus wey Uche enjoy that year,I believe say the amount fit high pass him general GPA for him OND certificate las las shocked

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by keymatt(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17
Op you dey call this yeye place luxury room Ayam disappointed. sad

19 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Illegal1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17
omoh.........erigga say"ashawo dye toto rest..no be lie bros

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by DyingFetus: 1:21pm On Apr 17
Either her papa get money or her brother be yahoo boy

She no fine laikdat if not I for say she day do olosho

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by MrCork: 1:37pm On Apr 17
Gistmedia10:
A pretty Nigerian student's room is making waves online for its sheer luxury. The room is like a dream come true, filled with expensive things that leave visitors in awe.

As soon as you step in, you're greeted by a beautiful bed with fancy pillows and covers. A huge smart TV for entertainment, and the room stays just right with a fancy air conditioning system.

But the real showstopper is the home theater setup! It's like having a cinema at home, complete with amazing speakers. And then there are the shoes, bags, clothes, and wigs—all top-notch designer stuff.

Every corner is designed with a feminine touch that shows off her style. Even the kitchen is not just for show—it's stocked with the best stuff for cooking up a storm.

Adding to the allure, her beautiful portrait hangs prominently on the wall, adding a personal touch to the lavish space. Each element exudes a refined, feminine style, including the fully stocked kitchen for culinary pursuits.

People are amazed, but they're also wondering: How does a student afford all this? It's the talk of social media, with everyone guessing about her secret. A notable absence, however, is the reading table and chair, which seem to be missing from the lavish space. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBSYAGkLDWA

She ugly mennnn....NO YANSH!!!!! ((no oofencsecse)) angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by ForestHill: 2:39pm On Apr 17
Thundafireseun:
Small girl with a big GOD
You're funny to think girls can't afford this

6 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by papyjaypaul: 2:46pm On Apr 17
Di lifestyle cost, na you no know.

The lifestyle cost, now you don't know.

Di lifestyle cast, na u go know.

Cut your clothes according to your size. Measure your coat well before you cut am. If they are comfortable to have these, that's their lfestyle. All of these things are material and add to comfort. Be happy with whatever you have. Man's basic needs are food, clothes and shelter. We just look for it in different ways.

My house is palatial.

I live on space.

My toilet has autocleaner.

My crabs are from Vienna.

My limousine washes your body.

This earth is just amusement park grin

Most people think money will make them happy but after having so much money, they now see the lifestyle sucks. It's good to have money, don't get me wrong but do not get attached too much to the world. Be happy with what you have, that's the secret to happiness. Don't be envious of someone else's things because if you swap their problems with yours, you will remain grateful for things you took for granted.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:11pm On Apr 17
BareFacedLies:
Her sugar daddy is alive to his duties grin
Not every girl are like the ones in your house....
Okay?

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:12pm On Apr 17
See comments!
Poverty is not a disease,
It's something worse 😕

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by LeeSmart: 3:28pm On Apr 17
E funny me how most persons for here de associate everything for the girl room to hookup/sugar daddy😡😡, e be like most of una na from trenches una for come from.... Dis no reach half of wetin dey my room during my days as an undergraduate.... Some persons are really privileged in dis life.

27 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by LeeSmart: 3:29pm On Apr 17
post=129488284:
See comments!
Poverty is not a disease,
It's something worse 😕
i go agree with you on dis
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Abee79(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17
I pray her final grades be as cool as her room. Amen 🙏

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by EmmyMaestro(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17
MrCork:

She ugly mennnn....no yansh!!!!! ((no oofencsecse)) angry

Forget that one o, e fit be say she get PhD in bedmatics that is why her sugar daddy de pay

4 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:43pm On Apr 17
LeeSmart:

i go agree with you on dis
Now, Clap 👏 for yasef cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Obierika(m): 3:44pm On Apr 17
Abee79:
I pray her final grades be as cool as her room. Amen 🙏

She has no reading table in her room, how else do you expect her grades to be?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Nazgul: 3:46pm On Apr 17
DyingFetus:
Either her papa get money or her brother be yahoo boy

She no fine laikdat if not I for say she day do olosho
No parent no matter how rich they are can furnish the room of their daughter who they sent to school to study this way.

This is obviously the work of a sugar daddy.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Rexymania(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17
That pussy is active

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Freshboi316(m): 3:57pm On Apr 17
No be school this one go na result she go buy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Evolutionism: 4:00pm On Apr 17
Gistmedia10:

People are amazed, but they're also wondering: How does a student afford all this? It's the talk of social media, with everyone guessing about her secret. A notable absence, however, is the reading table and chair, which seem to be missing from the lavish space.

What's luxurious about this?

This is how all student apartment from an average background should look like if the country was working. Nothing special.

Never knew TV set, food and clothes in a room self contain is now luxurygrin

Poverty have really messed up you peoples brain smhh.

Below image is what is termed luxurious room.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Justkatty(f): 4:05pm On Apr 17
Obierika:

She has no reading table in her room, how else do you expect her grades to be?
Haba! Must she have a reading table before she can ascertain good results?
Most people that even has it, don't even make use of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by ItisWell22(f): 4:10pm On Apr 17
May just be a rich kid, nothing much.

12 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by AcadaWriter: 4:13pm On Apr 17
Her sugar daddy is alive to his duties

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment / A Trillion-tons Iceberg, 4 Times The Size Of London Broke-off Antarctica(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.