Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible (22762 Views)

PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / Ijebu, The Yoruba & Their Influence On The Bible & Judaism- Reno Omokri / Bible Verses Speaking Against MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Ify05: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Reno Omokri has reacted to the post made by Literary critic, Ikhide Ikheloa, criticizing the bible.

Ikhide in a post he shared on his Facebook page yesterday July 17th, criticized Africans for still believing in the Bible and the 'White man's God.' He opined that the Bible "is a great work of fiction" and "a tool of oppression created by feuding brothers to oppress women, children, and the vulnerable."

Reacting to Ikhide's post, Reno via his Twitter handle, said the literary critic is under the influence of his father, Satan. According to Omokri, Ikhide should say the same things he said about the bible, about the Quaran and see what happens to him.

Read Reno's tweets below:

See more here https://thickmatch.com/reno-omokri-dares-literary-critic-ikhide-ikheloa-speaking-bible/

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by DOMINO001: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Reno too good abeg.
The critic should just do what Reno said in the last paragraph.

246 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by hopefulLandlord: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Just in case

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Naija
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by jidenna21(m): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
But Jesus teaches jihad �
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.— Luke 19:27

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by daddytime(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Rubbish submissions that are refusing to hold any water from Reno.

Every one of his quotations are so flaky and puncturable.

Surely not a good defender of the bible.

E.g

You are not your sins.

According to Reno your sin commits itself and as such is hated by God and not you the "commiter".

A pile of bullcrap..and the usual over emotional religious fanatics are in consonance.

All his quotations up there are simply figments and shreddable I repeat.

NB

For those attacking my submissions above and requesting for me to refute Reno's Bible quotes, well let's enjoy the piece below together...

Dear Dr. Laura:

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination ... End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.

1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations.
A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of Menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24.
The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offence.

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord - Lev.1:9.
The problem is my neighbours. They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death.
Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Your adoring fan.

James M. Kauffman, Ed.D. Professor Emeritus, Dept. Of Curriculum, Instruction, and Special Education University of Virginia
(It would be a damn shame if we couldn't own a Canadian)

49 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Raysleek: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
Without the Bible humanity would have been worse than animality grin

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Emyo(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
Christianity is peace. He replied without killing, he replied without insults, he replied without been agree and over protective. Christianity is peace.

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
Finally, someone who understands that the Bible is a book about black history.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by SoftP(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
That so called literary critic is being possessed by esu.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by babzo(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
Interesting
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by NOL2dworld(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
Are U worried about your present state of life ?

Do U feel U have been kept on hold or seems your life is going round a circle?

If the devil has something on U, u can draw on the mercy of God to receive forgiveness of sin and deliverance from any habit or hold satan has on U.

Accepting Christ into my life will never allow U to live a wasted life..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Jaynom(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin you can hate Reno but you can't deny he's right! Muslims go chop this critic Raw! They will annihilate him and his family Tree!

48 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by YoungLionken(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
No need countering that idiot, he's seeking attention.

I don't blame him but Christianity that's too peaceful. Unlike, Islam. They always like to interfere with anything that has to do with Christianity...

20 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
We need shed a lot. Reno insults murderous Herdsmen for uncivil behavior, and I agree with him, but he exhaults a God who made killing a thing of art. A monstrous God who murders his children for little offences. How many persons here will burn their enemies forever and ever if they can? We need to shed the timid gowns and dare the conquences for what is moral.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by lonelydora: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
Reno is very sound and intelligent. He has been giving it to Buhari and Presidency back to back on Twitter. grin grin

You see, this kind of act is why I don't really blame Muslims when they kill people who joke with Mohammed and Quran. They made it in a way you don't joke with them, no matter what. They call it blasphemy and will be shouting" Allah Akbar" while slaughtering people.

I wish Christians can have such high intolerance when it come to Jesus and the Bible.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
The so called scolars that are educated went to study in societies that were once primitive and worshiped deities. They were backwards before Christianity came and they stopped alot of babaric practices and moved forward in Science and education. Once they got the education and enlightenment they needed they abandoned religion because they now have it all. Africa is yet to move past the first stage of abandoning primitive and fetish practises. Stop blaming the bible and Christianity for the problems in Africa. The moment Africa abandons ATR and embraces education irrespective of Christianity or not Africa will develop.

21 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Raysleek:
Without the Bible humanity would have been worse than animality grin
Iceland is non religious but they are the most peaceful country on earth. They don't even have an army.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Opinedecandid(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
He is a dead man, except he repents.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by DBossNG(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
GBE FUN!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Reno even have time to reply the man.

If you are looking for evidence that God exists, then look around and you will see the evidence of Devil all around you.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by oluxy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
God bless Reno for settling the issue.

To that man who is against the Bible n God, even his father Satan acknowledged God.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by ednut1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Truth be told the bible is no different to orumila and sango folklore.
See some of the fallacies
1- some people were trying to build a tower to heaven. We have been to space and we no see heaven. Even the tallest house today cant be see from space.
2. Noah packed 2 animals each inside boat. So lion hyena and tiger dey drink water during the voyage abi.

3- jesus is connected to david thru joseph ( who you claimed is not his dad). Both were on their way alone for census ( where dem families). Just tell us they nacked and fled

4. Jesus came to die for our sins. Yet judas is blamed for betrayed. How . Jesus even resurrected and fled to heaven( why he no go meet hin killers first?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by boykas(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Comment reader association reporting for duty, let me just sit down here
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Dranoid: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
daddytime:

oya puncture it na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by spongeisback: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
This Reno guy, for someone who claims to be intelligent he's obviously ethnic and religiously biased. Whef
n busola said she was raped by biodun he supported biodun saying busola was satan trying to fight the church even without giving her a listening ear he rubbished her claim. the Afenifere's leader's death he claimed it was herdsmen. grin

He's so quick to accuse and insult Muslims and Islam but when the shoe's on his foot he wants to play the "fighting against the church".

Majority of outspoken atheists were once Christians so we would criticise the religion we know and understand.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by oluxy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
God bless Reno for settling the issue.

To that man who is against the Bible n God, even his father Satan acknowledged the Word of God which is bible and the Word is God Himself.

John 1:1-4

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by healthserve(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
daddytime:

I disagree respectfully Sir

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by RockHard: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
The Bible is at best a book of contradictions. Racism, genocide, incest, adultery, land-grabbing, and more can be justified or argued for and against using the same book. Very messed up body of text it is.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For A Christian To Fight Back As A Self Defense? / Is Tithe Card Necessary Like We Can Find In My Church? / Things You Should Never Do In A Church Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.