Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,413 members, 7,830,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

How To Start Trading Crypto Coins From Nigeria (beginners Tutorial) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Trading Crypto Coins From Nigeria (beginners Tutorial) (1192 Views)

CPA Marketing In Nigeria (beginners Guide To $4,000 Monthly) / How To Start Cassava Farming And Become Successful In Nigeria (beginners Guide) / DIY Candle Making Business In Nigeria | Beginners Guide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Trading Crypto Coins From Nigeria (beginners Tutorial) by techyme: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
CRYTO- TRADING FOR BEGINNERS

This is a post on how to trade crypto- currencies for all beginners in the house.

First the website (broker) we would be using is Binance. There are others like poloniex and bittrex but I pefer Binance because they have the lowest amount of trading fees and are very secure.

Go to this website

www.binance.com/?ref=16086833

Register and confirm in your email.

After confirming. Login to your dashboard.

Click on Account and then google authenticator. It generates your private key.

(Make sure you keep your private key safe in case you misplace your phone or it gets stolen)

Download the Google authenticator app, install and it generates your code.

Impute that code into the space provided for the Google authenticator code and you will get confirmed.

You can provide to do other security settings later.

Click on the funds - deposit - scroll to BTC.

Click on BTC, Click on address

Binance will generate a BTC address for you.

If you have BTC before, you could transfer to that address.

If you don't BTC before, you buy from http://buycoin.com.ng.

Give them your Binance wallet I.D for them to credit when you buy.

It's takes about 12 hours to reflect on your wallet.

After it reflects.

Congratulations. You can now click on trade and buy Whatever coin you like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Trading Crypto Coins From Nigeria (beginners Tutorial) by webhouseni: 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
THE EFFECTS OF BAD ECONOMIC SITUATION ON THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET IN NIGERIA.

The Nigerian economy has been going through a rough patch in recent years, with factors such as low oil prices, political instability, and the COVID-19 pandemic contributing to the current economic climate. The effects of this economic situation have not spared the cryptocurrency trading market in Nigeria.

One of the most significant effects of the bad economy on the cryptocurrency trading market in Nigeria is the decline in trading volume. Cryptocurrency traders in Nigeria are finding it increasingly challenging to access the funds needed to invest in digital assets due to the prevailing economic situation. As a result, many traders have either stopped trading or reduced their trading volume, leading to a decline in overall market activity.

Another effect of the bad economy on cryptocurrency trading in Nigeria is the volatility of cryptocurrency prices. Cryptocurrency prices tend to be highly volatile, and this has been exacerbated by the current economic climate in Nigeria. The uncertainty and instability of the economy have resulted in increased price swings for digital assets, which can be challenging for traders to navigate.

Furthermore, the bad economy has also resulted in a decline in the number of cryptocurrency exchanges operating in Nigeria. Many cryptocurrency exchanges have either shut down or reduced their operations due to a lack of funding, leading to a reduction in trading options for Nigerian cryptocurrency traders.

In conclusion, the bad economy situation in Nigeria has had significant effects on the cryptocurrency trading market. Traders are finding it challenging to access funds, leading to a decline in trading volume, increased volatility, and a reduction in the number of exchanges operating in Nigeria. However, despite these challenges, there is still significant interest in cryptocurrency trading in Nigeria, and the market is expected to recover as the economy improves.

Oluranti Clement
More

Another significant effect of the bad economy situation in Nigeria on the cryptocurrency trading market is the increase in fraudulent activities. As more people turn to cryptocurrency trading as a way to make money, there has been an increase in scams and fraudulent activities. Fraudsters take advantage of the desperate economic situation to lure unsuspecting traders into fraudulent schemes, resulting in significant losses.

Furthermore, the bad economy situation in Nigeria has also led to increased government scrutiny and regulation of the cryptocurrency trading market. The Nigerian government has been vocal about its concerns regarding the use of cryptocurrencies in illicit activities such as money laundering and terrorist financing. This has resulted in increased regulation of the market, with the government imposing stricter rules on cryptocurrency exchanges and traders.

Despite these challenges, the cryptocurrency trading market in Nigeria continues to attract significant interest from traders and investors. This is due to several factors, including the potential for high returns, the decentralization of the market, and the ability to bypass traditional financial institutions.

To navigate the challenges posed by the bad economy situation in Nigeria, traders need to be cautious and do their due diligence before investing in any cryptocurrency. It is also essential to choose a reputable exchange and keep up to date with any changes in regulations or market trends.

In conclusion, the bad economy situation in Nigeria has had significant effects on the cryptocurrency trading market, including a decline in trading volume, increased volatility, a reduction in the number of exchanges operating, and an increase in fraudulent activities. However, despite these challenges, the cryptocurrency trading market in Nigeria remains an attractive option for traders and investors, and it is expected to continue to grow as the economy improves.

*Oluranti Clement is a full-time cryptocurrency trader, business opportunities finder, and author. He has extensive experience in the cryptocurrency market, a keen eye for market trends, and a passion for helping others succeed. He is an accomplished author, and his training programs and workshops have helped countless individuals and organizations achieve success. Oluranti is a trusted partner for anyone looking to achieve their financial goals and build a successful business.
He can be reach on olurantiprofile@gmail.com
+234815246974

Re: How To Start Trading Crypto Coins From Nigeria (beginners Tutorial) by mercyfoundme001: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
HOW TO EARN $500 OR MORE WEEKLY WITH $20-50 USING A HIGH-RANKING EXPERT TRADING METHOD ON BINANCE

When I tell people that in everything they do, they should first seek empowered knowledge and updated information, unfortunately, many don't understand it. Many people believe that they can just go online and start a business. Having spent over 8 years in the forex and cryptocurrency markets, I know some good onions that will not make your eyes water. Now, listen well.

Do you know that you don't need to perform any technical analysis on future trading before you can make good money? Do you know that you can make over 567.45% weekly, even beyond all expectations, with just an app? Many have spent a lot of money to learn and trade, while many have also lost a lot of money. But when you engage some tools, either in spot or future trading, you can make good money. Let me break it down for you.

You need a Binance, Bybit, or Kucoin account.
Connect with a high-ranking trader whose primary job is daily trading.
Fund your account with a minimum of $10.
Initiate this trade immediately.
Download their app and keep watching.
Let me tell you what will happen:

When these high-ranked traders are making money, you too are making money.
You make whatever percentage you set in, and many others.
Let me share my experience from last week:

I funded my Binance account with $100.
I traded with just 10 high-ranking traders.
I traded with 10 USDT each.
Each trade gave me 2 USDT profit based on my settings.
That is a total of $120 profit on that very day.
My dear reader, I don't know your level of information when it comes to trading. I don't know if you are still considering starting this business or not. Whatever your decision, please don't just start but acquire full knowledge about it. Like I always say, crypto trading is like crude oil.

For help or support, you can call or chat with me on WhatsApp: +234-09064873736
Email: olurantiprofile@gmail.com
Re: How To Start Trading Crypto Coins From Nigeria (beginners Tutorial) by Jaxx123: 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
Missing Next crypto booming market may make you poor

MAYBE THIS MIGHT WAKE SOMEONE UP FROM SLEEP

*You see, bull market valuations always seem crazy in a bear market,

"No way $Bleep coin can reach that price! Lol"

*In 2021 bull market..

$KDA went from $0.31 to $28.. A 9,000% pump in 100 days

$SOL saw a 50,000% pump from $0.50 to $263 at its height

$AXS went one better.. by moving 132,000%! A move from $0.12 to $164

The 2017 bull market saw some insane moves too..

$NEO pumped from $4.60 to $200 and rose 4,200%

In just a few months, $ADA posted a 6,700% gain from 1 cent to $1.30

But possibly the craziest move of all time came from $XVG..

At the beginning of 2017, $XVG was valued at $0.000019.. by the end of the year, it had pumped to $0.30 per coin

That's a move of 1,582,000%.. in 12 months!

So what does all this mean?

Well, if you haven't had the opportunity to experience a fully fledged #crypto bull market.. then it may be hard to understand the insanity it can present.

The tide lifts all boats and there is usually an abundance of liquidity floating around which finds its way on to the ships of nearly every project,

This moves can be drastic and frankly mind-blowing..

I don't want to bore you with the insane growth of Shiba Inu which did over 46000000%. Just $5 invested in Shiba Inu would have made you a millionaire! S&P 500 described it as the greatest investment in human history.

Which is why I am a firm believer of stocking up before the bull cycle arrives on strong fundamental projects.. in preparation for that future insanity,

So when you see veterans giving out crazy price predictions on certain projects..

Yes, they may be uneducated moonboys..

Or.. they may have just seen it all before and know what to expect.

This indeed is the most interesting time to be alive!

I love Crypto Currency

For more guide and help

olurantiprofile@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Apply For Cpa Click4ads Without Being Disapproved / Pay Pal.....how I Opened Mine With First Bank / Access To Nano Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.