Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

My Tenant Brought Me A Life Cow - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Tenant Brought Me A Life Cow (483 Views)

How A Life Cow Was Buried To End Jonathan's Tenue In 2015 / The Snake That Miss It Road To My Tenant Shop / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Tenant Brought Me A Life Cow by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
This man has been owing me for the past 1year, the governor of my state made him a commissioner, we haven't had a discussion on how to pay me my money and he is right here in my compound with a life cow, goats and chickens, he says he intends to celebrate the new year with us. please I need advice. should I accept the gifts. should I demand for my money before the gifts??!??
Re: My Tenant Brought Me A Life Cow by dafeyankee: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
Your address pls.

Let me come and help you collect every thing.
Re: My Tenant Brought Me A Life Cow by tyup(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sunnyshinylight:
This man has been owing me for the past 1year, the governor of my state made him a commissioner, we haven't had a discussion on how to pay me my money and he is right here in my compound with a life cow, goats and chickens, he says he intends to celebrate the new year with us. please I need advice. should I accept the gifts. should I demand for my money before the gifts??!??

Haha #should I demand for my money before the gifts#

sorry o I hope everything is okay with you ma?

person wey bring all those things to your house he definitely know he's owning you. asking him for the money before gift would be embarrassing yourself n if I were the one expect nothing from me ever again in life

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Parents And Teachers Are Killing Children's Destinies / See How You Can Make N60,000 Every Two Week / Truth About The Big Brother Naija Show.*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.